Artist Dr. Paine [gallery]
Time spent 45 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fluffy hair chani

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 am

I'm a dork and keep forgetting to post a transparent version of this xD

Chani with her hair revamp, thank you very much Peace <3

Base info will be in the next post; items on previous refs still stand. She's a collector though, so if you ever want to add to her cart, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to add you! ^^ I might also be willing to do a small rp with her (though I mostly do JBD interactions on the fanclub chat), depending on what can be thought up.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluffy hair chani

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 am

ImageImage

Name

Chani

After the character in Dune, a book that quickly became one of my favorite works after I read it <3 Plus, it's a lovely name!

Birthday:
October 30th (Scorpio zodiac sign; Opal birthstone)

Size:
About 49 inches tall and 890 pounds-- around the size of a Jersey cow.

Friends:
N/A, feel free to ask!

Orientation/S.O:

Gray-Ace. For a time, she thought she was just outright asexual, but as she's grown and met others, there's been enough instances of... something that she's no longer comfortable with that label. No mate as of yet, though a certain bean she met while visiting an island has caught her eye...

Important Info
-Spent her childhood in the desert, born into a jam of wild beans who lived among ancient ruins and traded the treasures they could find with passing caravans. She was forced to leave in her early teens, after a well-intended trek to unblock the river (her jam's only solid source of water, and the only thing that kept the caravans going through that part of the desert) resulted in a human girl, Aara, being permanently blinded.

-Teen years were spent serving as a guide to Aara, ensuring her safety and that she didn't get lost through the constant traveling. However, Aara married around the time Chani entered her late teens, and after nearly ten years in the woman's service, Aara released her from the duty. The two do still keep in touch though, through the occasional letter.

-Chani is still a bit of a wanderer. She has no permanent home, and indeed, does not seem to be interested in settling down in one place; and certainly not as a pet or even living in a house. She has grown into a quiet bean, and a humble one; a far cry from the haughty, holier-than-thou child she was back in the desert... though, to be fair, she can still come across as a little stuck-up, in the face of... willful ignorance, as she calls it. But she has gotten better at managing that.

-Flame color is a brilliant gold.

-Diet is mostly insects/arachnids-- roasted scorpions or honeyed grasshopers are a particular favorite, mealworms over rice... and one can never forget spider lollipops! She also has a fondness for Turkish Delight, particularly rosewater, apple and cherry flavored pieces.

-At this point in time, it is very rare to see her without a headscarf-- the burgundy one with gold embroidery and tassels is her favorite, but she actually has many others. She also has many other bead and bell strings, and (though they aren't visible) also switches between several rings on her horns. She just has a bit of a weakness for anything shiny, but she is careful to never spend more than she can.

-Favorite hobbies: Shopping (especially in very small, out of the way places), reading (favorite series is the Dune Cycle... but she's also quite fond of Harry Potter, go figure!), tearing apart bad things she's read and analyzing fiction in general, travel, music (she doesn't play anything herself, though she has a fair enough singing voice), flower arrangement, zoology.

-As she does not have a permanent home, Chani is often found hitched to a small wagon, which she uses for her belongings, and serves as a makeshift 'home' when the elements are too rough to simply rest outside.

-Chani has recently acquired a traveling companion-- a Floc, Paragon. She isn't entirely sure what exactly Paragon is, or why the little creature has taken to following her around, but she enjoys the company.

Family:
Bastet (Sister)

BD (brother-in-law)
Eren (nephew)
Kanaya (Niece)
Anka (Niece)
Thea Makoto Pyrope (Niece)

Playlist:

Through Heaven's Eyes
Mass Effect 2 OST: Samara
Muisc of the Desert: Nomads
Heart's A Mess
Merry Go Round of Life

Art
By Benathorn
By Peace&Colby
By Benathorn
By Vintage.
By Jendalie
Chani meeting Paragon, by me.

Image (by Peace&Colby)
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluffy hair chani

Postby claypigeon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 am

This is the sexiest bean alive ;0;
New dream bean right here!
Expect art soon ouo

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me