Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tarek

Postby Cougar28 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Name:
Tarek

Age (from 400):

Personality:
Despite his dark look, he is actually quite kindhearted... don't expect him to openly show affection though. He's not really the talkative type, but when he does speak it's usually some snide remark. He can come off as offensive, though he doesn't really mean to be. He's the knowledgeable type; always willing and eager to learn. He is constantly listening for anything new, something he didn't know before. Even the most useless seeming information can be helpful, in his eyes. Though most of the time he is pompous and arrogant, he has a soft spot for cubs. Some might say he's an adult child. The cubs find him funny and incredibly interesting at the same time. They'll put up with his constant teasing just to hear what he has to say.

Element:
Poison

Attacks:

Phantom
Tricks the enemy into thinking he is everywhere and nowhere at once. Strikes several times while the enemy is unable to pinpoint his location to strike back.

Intoxicate
He excretes a toxin from his paws, that when applied to an enemy through a slash of his claws, will disorient them, leaving them unable to get their bearings or deliver attacks properly.

Rush
A quick and agile attack, yet still very strong. Tarek makes a head-first dash into the enemy's chest or abdomen.

Theme Song:
No Curtain Call - Maroon 5

Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze):
Silver

Rank (leader, beta, loner, etc):
No idea

Special Ability:
Tarek opens his mind to everything. This enables him to see approaching attacks and how to properly counter. He is also more aware of obstacles, and how to use them to his advantage.

Story:
WIP
Livestream: Off

Cougar28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me