Berk Dragon Sanctuary #4 by ~Faith~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Faith~ [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Berk Dragon Sanctuary #4

Postby ~Faith~ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:04 am

Hello everyone and welcome to the Berk Dragon Sanctuary!
    There will be many adoptions coming out tonight so don't be worried if you don't happen to win, as there's always next time.

This dragon is not quite tame yet, can this fine Typhoomerang be tamed by you?

The rules are listed below but please follow the adoption rules on the official page as well:
    ➳ Please no formatting.
    ➳ Don't worry if you don't win.
    ➳ Follow the official rules on the official page.
    ➳ Have fun.
    ➳ Edits are also allowed.
    ➳ End date is July 8th.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Dragons name:
    Personality:
    A short story ~300-400 words max~ :
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Berk Dragon Sanctuary #4

Postby ~Faith~ » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:50 am

bump. ^^
XXX

....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemalily » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:38 am

Username: Hemalily
Dragons name: Sleipe
Personality: Sleipe is playful, sneaky and sly. Despite his massive size, he loves to hide and scare others. He's very much like a puppy, but with higher intelligence. He has insane abilities to guess what other dragons and people are thinking, and he uses that to scare others. He can be protective, but he does have the tendency to get distracted in important situations.
A short story ~300-400 words max~ : I am one word over 400. :( I am terribly sorry for writing so much. :/

As the leaves crunched under my feet, I breathed in the fresh air. On my first time off in what seemed like forever, I was heading to the Berk Dragon Sanctuary. Although I had grown up this the lovable, but dangerous and ferocious beasts, I had owned or ridden one. I made it my mission to at least go see the mighty creatures up close. As I stepped through the doorway, I became aware of a whole new world. Dragons everywhere. The space was huge and filled with sorts of dragons. Small dragons, huge dragons, burning dragons and water dragons. I almost fell over in shock. When I had recovered, I noticed a large olive green dragon watching me; and it wasn't a nervous type of watching, it was a mischievous type. Looking at a pamphlet, I determined that the dragon was a Typhoomerang. "Holy fire tornado" I whispered, almost silently. I made my way over to the young male and tentatively stood there, unaware of what I should do. Guides suggested approaching them calmly and showing no threat, as the dragons are as scared as you. I didn't really see that in this dragons. He swayed happily, watching me inch closer. "Hi?" my voice squeaked out. In a motion that clearly looked like laughing, he spurted a little jet a flame. He moved closer, watching me with large, expressive, yellow eyes. From then on, we a did a sort of dance of moving closer and edging away. It might have taken half an hour, but soon his head was in reaching distance. I put out my hand, inviting him to seal the bond. I thought that he would have moved closer, but the big stinker jumped out of my reach. He kept an eye on me as he danced around. "Alright big guy. You want to play? Lets play" I was done. I started jogging closer to him, intent of touching him at least once. That didn't happen. Around and around and around we went. He was always just ahead of me. Finally, I collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily. "You win.." I gasped out. The gorgeous boy swiveled towards me and walked gently over to me. In a action that was so contradictory of his previous behavior, he lay down. His head was next to me and he tilted it playfully. I reached out a hand, He was mine.

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:40 am

Hemalily wrote:Username: Hemalily
Dragons name: Sleipe
Personality: Sleipe is playful, sneaky and sly. Despite his massive size, he loves to hide and scare others. He's very much like a puppy, but with higher intelligence. He has insane abilities to guess what other dragons and people are thinking, and he uses that to scare others. He can be protective, but he does have the tendency to get distracted in important situations.
A short story ~300-400 words max~ : I am one word over 400. :( I am terribly sorry for writing so much. :/

As the leaves crunched under my feet, I breathed in the fresh air. On my first time off in what seemed like forever, I was heading to the Berk Dragon Sanctuary. Although I had grown up this the lovable, but dangerous and ferocious beasts, I had owned or ridden one. I made it my mission to at least go see the mighty creatures up close. As I stepped through the doorway, I became aware of a whole new world. Dragons everywhere. The space was huge and filled with sorts of dragons. Small dragons, huge dragons, burning dragons and water dragons. I almost fell over in shock. When I had recovered, I noticed a large olive green dragon watching me; and it wasn't a nervous type of watching, it was a mischievous type. Looking at a pamphlet, I determined that the dragon was a Typhoomerang. "Holy fire tornado" I whispered, almost silently. I made my way over to the young male and tentatively stood there, unaware of what I should do. Guides suggested approaching them calmly and showing no threat, as the dragons are as scared as you. I didn't really see that in this dragons. He swayed happily, watching me inch closer. "Hi?" my voice squeaked out. In a motion that clearly looked like laughing, he spurted a little jet a flame. He moved closer, watching me with large, expressive, yellow eyes. From then on, we a did a sort of dance of moving closer and edging away. It might have taken half an hour, but soon his head was in reaching distance. I put out my hand, inviting him to seal the bond. I thought that he would have moved closer, but the big stinker jumped out of my reach. He kept an eye on me as he danced around. "Alright big guy. You want to play? Lets play" I was done. I started jogging closer to him, intent of touching him at least once. That didn't happen. Around and around and around we went. He was always just ahead of me. Finally, I collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily. "You win.." I gasped out. The gorgeous boy swiveled towards me and walked gently over to me. In a action that was so contradictory of his previous behavior, he lay down. His head was next to me and he tilted it playfully. I reached out a hand, He was mine.

One word is not a big deal. :3
Congratulations, Sleipe is yours.
XXX

....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemalily » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:42 am

Thank you so much! :3 He's beautiful!