Based on Click to view
Artist winx [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hishuka

Postby winx » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Name- Hishuka
Story of Hishuka- Hishuka was made by Ying and Yang. She rose from the Death of Evil and the Life of Good. She strolls around in the wandering woods waiting for her time to strike. Or will she instead fall in love. Their is no telling wht she will do. One day while walking on a path to the Frosted Springs when she met a bright blue nysterious looking wolf and a fiery red wolf trailing behind. She stopped and was about to flee when she felt a sudden sense to stay. The blue wolf came up and said hello and so did the red. Hishuka said hello and introduced herself. Turns out they were the gods of the moon and sun. The red was named Wild Fire and the other Midnight. Ps. Go to this page to see them--->
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=101188
Now i continue the story-
Hishuka as taken away with Midnight. Sh used all her charm but he seemed to not notice. Wild Fire had a yearning look on his face. He secretl liked Hishuka and Midnight knew becuase he was acting weird. Wilf Fire says to Hishuka- My dear, I have a secret i must be sharing with you. He whispers in her ear- I love you with all my fiery power. Just then the earth shook and Hishuka disappeared. She was never seen again... Wild Fire ws heart broken. If Midnight his best friend had not been there he would have just fallen down and never get up again.

Poem-
Material force moves and flows in all directions and in all manners. Its two elements unite and give rise to the concrete. Thus the multiplicity of things and human beings is produced. In their ceaseless successions the two elements of yin and yang constitute the great principles of the universe.
winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me