Artist Puffee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make me a species! Win a advent list! - Entry

Postby Puffee » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 pm

I hope you like it. c:
    Random design, haha. If I win I was thinking it could be the mascot of something. <3

Species Info

• The species is known as carwen [singular; carwi]. It means 'love, fair, blessed'. /might change this/
    • Yes, their tails are hearts. Without their tails they wouldn't survive.
    • They are small creatures - around the size of a rabbit.
    • They are mostly kind, caring creatures - however in rare cases some go 'rogue'.
      • When a carwi becomes rogue their hearts crack, and they become fierce, dangerous, sneaky - bad, to put it in one word.
      • Rogues do not have wings, unlike all other carwen. They are forced to travel on the ground.
      • Carwen are never born rogue, it usually happens after very traumatic experiences.
    • Wings vary from carwi to carwi - some might have all types of wings, some might have just ankle wings, and some might have just normal wings.
    • They are helpers. Any creature they see that needs help, they will help it.
      • Rogues, however, do the opposite.
    • They have the ability to make creatures fall in love, and to some extent, they can magically heal wounds.
      • Rogues have the power to make creatures hate each other and cause small amounts of pain.
      • Their powers do not work on others of their species, including against rogues and non-rogues.
    • Their diet consists of happy thoughts a feeling (rogues being unhappy thoughts and feelings), but they love to snack on other treats (chocolate, cake, lollies, ice-cream, etc.)
    • They averagely live for around 40 years.
      • They age in human years.
      • They become adults at age 18.

About The Lines

• The shading and highlights (on everything), and eye glow are to be coloured the same colour as the base colour. In the eye glow's case, the same colour as the eye.
    • The lines are to be coloured a darker version of the base colour.
    • The gender sign/s are to be coloured one of the colours off of the design - normally eye colour.
    • The colour swatches are to be erased if they aren't used.
    • The meadow background is still saved in there, you can use it or you can use the plain background. In the case that the plain background is used, it is to be coloured a colour that goes with the design - normally a lighter or darker colour of the eyes or base colour.

Requirements (If I Win)

• I must be given credit for the lines and the species.
    • My signature must not be removed.
    • The species info, including the name, must not be changed.
    • I will be almost like a co-owner.

Even though they're not showing...
    Lines © Puffee
    Species © Puffee
    Meadow Background by DoctorDraca
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make me a species! Win a advent list! - Entry

Postby dr pepper. » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:46 am

Awesome! Love it!
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me