Based on Click to view
Artist Poofycat [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Parrapup #54

Postby Poofycat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

This parra is based off of this palette:
http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/272 ... e?widths=1
I'll also be posting a version without her stripes to show the design underneath. By the way, her dewclaws are green. ^^

Vulpining wrote:

[center]✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

ⓤⓢⓔⓡⓝⓐⓜⓔ ------------

ⓝⓐⓜⓔ -----------

ⓖⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ -----------

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ --

ⓢⓞⓝⓖ ----------------

ⓕⓐⓥⓞⓡⓘⓣⓔ
ⓐⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ -----
              Vulpining
              Feel free to call me any variant on my username.

Amethyste Australis
              Her first name is based from the mythical woman who was transformed into a stone by Diana to remain chaste. The man who pursued her made her the color purple as a reward in admiration.
              Her last name is based from the Aurora Australis, or the Southern Lights, and the counterpart to the Aurora Borealis.

Female

She is fiesty and passionate. She is a rough-and-tumble kind of Parra and she loves to show off and break the rules. She hates to lose, so it's best not to challenge her to something she thinks she's good at. She is a wrestling star and she tends to be rebellious and won't listen to advice.

[Venom] by The Sixth Ocean

She has an assortment of flower crowns, one for every day of the week. She usually mixes them up so each week's order is different.
              She has one made of red roses, one of stargazer lilies, one of lavender, one of bluebells, one of sunflowers, one of pink daisies and one of violets. Each one is rather well-constructed and she has a special case built for them. Each one is made in a color of flower that would complement her pelt, as she is very fashion-forward.

wip might add art later
Last edited by Poofycat on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poofycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #54

Postby Kenobi. » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Username: fuzzyrainbowkittys
Name: Lily
Brief Personality: kind, shy, loves to chat with friends, likes toys, loves to sing
Song: -oh boy this outta be interesting..-
lalalala
falalala
tralalala
nanana
i like bannanas
i feed them to my nana
i also like apples
even in snapple!
His/her favorite outfit/accessory: pixel heart necklaces (like a minecraft heart)
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitKat Karkat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Username:
Albino Nightingale
Name:
Bella
Brief Personality:
She is shy and loves animals. She goes outside everyday to play with her small rabbits or mice. She is quite an outcast as she hates being around people it gives her small panic attacks and she starts shaking.
Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96FUtzzWc5s
His/her favorite outfit/accessory:
A small headband with a beautiful tulip head band. She loves it a lot and wears it everywhere she goes!
Don't use format

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
Made by Hajime
Signature Credit
KitKat Karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gallivant » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:36 pm

mark will be enter soon!
╔══════╗

Star Wars

Aus

Rper

LOC

hehe

:3

She/Her

Semi-active

╚══════╝
gallivant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 am

Reserve

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:13 pm

(I really want a winged parra, but beggers cant be choosers, right? Escpecialy when their so beautiful *-*)
Username: Lisa Kashnovi
Name: Aura Tiger (but call her Aura)
Brief Personality: Aura is always hyper and bouncin' around and stuff. She loves to have a good time and make friends. She also loves using silly words like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. She always seems to be happy like its her birthday, but that all changes when she gets mad or has to face one of her biggest fears. THE DARK dun dun duuuuuun... then she goes crazy, and i would prefer not to explain what happens when she goes crazy. She a handful. But that's why i want her! (ok, that wasn't very brief, but I couldn't find another way to describe thisBeauty!)
song: Non-Rhyming Song by: Dog on Fleas
His/her favorite outfit/accessory: Bottom rimed glasses, a pink fedora, and a charm she wears on her tail with a flower like the ones on her paws.
Last edited by gomi. on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:51 pm

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

ⓤⓢⓔⓡⓝⓐⓜⓔ ------------

ⓝⓐⓜⓔ -----------

ⓖⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ -----------

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ --

ⓢⓞⓝⓖ ----------------

ⓕⓐⓥⓞⓡⓘⓣⓔ
ⓐⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ -----
              Vulpining
              Feel free to call me any variant on my username.

Amethyste Australis
              Her first name is based from the mythical woman who was transformed into a stone by Diana to remain chaste. The man who pursued her made her the color purple as a reward in admiration.
              Her last name is based from the Aurora Australis, or the Southern Lights, and the counterpart to the Aurora Borealis.

Female

She is fiesty and passionate. She is a rough-and-tumble kind of Parra and she loves to show off and break the rules. She hates to lose, so it's best not to challenge her to something she thinks she's good at. She is a wrestling star and she tends to be rebellious and won't listen to advice.

[Venom] by The Sixth Ocean

She has an assortment of flower crowns, one for every day of the week. She usually mixes them up so each week's order is different.
              She has one made of red roses, one of stargazer lilies, one of lavender, one of bluebells, one of sunflowers, one of pink daisies and one of violets. Each one is rather well-constructed and she has a special case built for them. Each one is made in a color of flower that would complement her pelt, as she is very fashion-forward.

wip might add art later
Last edited by ophanimera on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatsushan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:01 am

Reserve please

ImageImageImageImageImage
Tatsushan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:27 am

∂αcία
Dacia is a female
piester778
Sassy, sweet, and with a spunky flair, his spirited parapup is sure to win your heart with her optimistic ways and determined spirit. Dacia has a bit of a temper, but overall she's a great person to be around!
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cskIPbfOzaA
Swing Life Away by Rise Against

Her favorite outfit/accessory:
Her hot pink skullcandy headphones-she loves to listen to music all the time. Music inspires her, and she feels that listening to upbeat music helps a person's attitude-she often shoves her headphones on to grumpy or sad people to cheer them up with some energizing music. (She once tried to do this to an annoyed police officer trying to give her a parking ticket..... Let's just say she never tried cheering up police officers again.)

CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink.angel.blush » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 am

F A N T A S I A

Username;; Robinflight.

Name;;

"Call me Fantasia because my life is your fantasy."

Gender;; "Honey, I'm all woman!"

Brief Personality;;
    Fantasia is super sassy and devoted to the art of designing (hence her fabulous feathers) Her main goal in life is to leave her mark on the World of Fashion. Although she is considerate of others, the word selfless is not in her vocabulary. Her happiness in life is as important to her as anyone else's, she feels her happiness comes before anyone else's on her agenda. Take note: she is not selfish, she just respects her wants and needs.

Song;; Fantasia's song

Her favorite outfit+ accessory;;

Fantasy
pink.angel.blush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me