Artist Cloverstream [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

koi koi inu #11(?)

Postby Cloverstream » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:26 am

[center]
What is a Koi Koi Inu?
Koi Koi Inus, or KKIs for short, are small, fluffy dogs that always carry around fans. They grow to be around two to three feet tall, or 60 to 95 centimetres.
When they are born, their parents will present them with a fan from a cherry blossom tree. This fan becomes special to them, and hardly leaves their side.
The most distinct feature of a Koi Koi Inu, would have to be its tail. Koi Koi Inus tails are made entirely of water. They can move their tail around like a regular tail, but a bit of water will always spray out. The water can freeze and heat up. It can also connect and disconnect with water molecules to make the tail bigger and smaller.
A Koi Koi Inu's fur is very soft, but also sleek. It is genetically designed to be water proof, for obvious reasons.
They also have a small koi companion. The little koi fish stays with them for their life, and they receive these kois when they become a year old. If they cannot find a suitable koi when they become one, they will get their koi as soon as they can find a compatible one they would like to keep.
Koi Koi Inus live mainly across mountains in Japan. They like to be living the woodland forests and close to the mountains' chilly rivers. While they are very loveable creatures, they do tend to keep a distance from humans.
Koi Koi Inus love all seasons except for winter. During the colder months, Koi Koi Inu will stay inside their dens in a sort of hibernate mode, however they do not actually hibernate. If they happen to leave their dens in winter, their tails will freeze and their poor koi will die. In particular, Koi Koi Inus enjoy summer. This is because the heat warm their tails up and eases wounds, pains, and sickness from the cold season.
A Koi Koi Inu's diet mainly consists of fruit and small amphibians. Their favorite food is cherries, and Japanese crayfish.

Woop first koi koi inu in a while, I kind of like the colors on this one and i'm curious to see what you guys come up with!
Code: Select all
Username;;
name;;
age;;
gender;; female
personality;;
extras;;

Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: koi koi inu #11(?)

Postby dogish » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:04 pm

username ;; iDrowned
name ;; Arlette
age ;; 16 years old in human years
gender ;; female
personality ;;
theme song ;;
favorite reading book ;;
art ;;

quick reserve~
Last edited by dogish on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Username;;owl0430
name;;lavender
age;;16
gender;; female
personality;;sweet loving and carefree. she loves to help others make their dreams come true.
extras;;
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freakyFeline » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:00 am

Username;;

freakyFeline
name;;

Meredyth
age;;

18 yrs.
gender;;

female
personality;;

She's best described as an unpredictable little
spitfire.
She can be bold, fierce, and insensitive. But she has a
soft side
buried
deep.
She can also be timid, uncertain, and afraid of what many think of her and the way she acts. However, no matter what light others may see her in, she will
loyally
stick with her choices.

theme song;;

Counting stars- Cover by Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, and Chrissy Costanza
Art;;

Last edited by freakyFeline on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image <-- Click to view the creators!
Image <-- click to read The Unnamed, a webcomic by me!
freakyFeline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Last edited by Relamune on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafe » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 am

Username;;
Leafe
name;;
Lilly
age;;
16,she's a young girl
gender;;
female
personality;;
nice
Lilly is a very nice and shy koi koi inu.
creative
She haves a lot of cool ideas!
free
Noone can say her how she haves to life.
cute
Lilly blushes quickly and well..she's shy.
extras;;

will go here
Leafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Username;; XxShadowLuvxX
name;; Her name will be Ayu, in Indonesian meaning Beautiful - Her full name is Ayu Cherri Bloom.
age;; Ayu, in human years, is exactly 21 years old
gender;; female
orientation;; Straight
personality;; Ayu is very creative, and imaginative. She is able to look at something, and turn it into something else. She loves making fun crafts, and unique decor. Many people praise her for being so creative, since there aren't many people that can make whatever is in their mind into real things. Ayu can thinking any type of scenery, and put it onto a canvas. Many of her paintings are dreamscapes, instead of actual places. Ayu is also very shy, so she doesn't talk to people much. She doesn't show her creations and paintings to other people, afraid of their criticism. She isn't very fond of having to spend time with large groups of strangers, and having to speak. Ayu usually fumbles over her words if she tries to talk to strangers, or will say something random, leaving an awkward silence. So, many say she is an awkward artist, because of her unique mind, and terrible people skills.
Likes;; Ayu absolutely adores pastel colors. She loves the very soft vibe they give, and how happy they make her. Her favorite pastel color, as you may already know, is pastel blue. Ayu also loves fish, more specifically, koi fish. These fish have been her favorites all her life. She used to have two pet koi fish, MiMi and Ritsu. Ever since, she has always had her own pet koi fish in a japanese style pond in her garden. Her love of koi fish also started her love of old japan. It started when she was just searching for traditional japanese decor for her home, when she stumbled upon pictures of old japanese villages. She's loved it since, and is totally obsessed with it. Her home is styled that of a Shoin-zukuri. Her backyard is also decorated like an old zen garden would. She is always working on her garden, always planting new types of flowers and trees, her favorite flowers that she has there are her white cherry blossoms. She loves spending time in her garden just to relax in the peaceful nature, and listen to the calming sounds of the birds chirping.
Dislikes;; Ayu dislikes very few things, because she believes that everything is beautiful in its own way, but one thing that she absolutely hates is fighting. She finds fighting to be completely unnecessary, and ugly. She finds it idiotic when people think that violence is the answer to things, when it never is. Along with fighting, Ayu also hates when people disrespect things, or others. She hates how some people don't even think about anything, but themselves. She gets especially mad when people disrespect japanese temples, because she sees them has happy, and holy places. Ayu also dislikes when people yell, or just make loud noises in general. Because of her shy nature, she is easily spooked, so if someone makes a loud noise or a boom, it terrifies her.
quirks;; Ayu has been unable to resist sweets since the young age of five. Whenever there are desserts nearby, she has to have at least one bite, sometimes even the entire thing. A lot of her friends say it is unhealthy to eat that many sweets, but she has been doing it for so long without anything happening, she hasn't even gotten a single cavity. Her pantry and fridge are always packed full of sugary delights. Her favorite dessert is mochi, sweetened rice cake. She especially loves pink mochi with a sweet red bean filling, or green tea mochi with ice cream in the middle.
favorite food;; Mochi
favorite color;; Pastel blue
theme song;; Rin' - Sakura Sakura
Last edited by xxshadowluvxx on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:19 am, edited 11 times in total.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Username;;
name;;
age;;
gender;; female
personality;;
extras;;

reserve/wip
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flandre Scarlet. » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:46 am

Username;; Flandre Scarlet.
name;; Konohanasakuya (the name comes from the Kami of cherry blossoms and of Fujisan)
age;; she is 9 years old
gender;; female
personality;; the kawaii Konohanasakuya loves playing with there little purple ball. So she's very playful, but she is shy towards strangers.
extras;; Spring is her favourite season. She love flowers and friendly people.
ImageImageImage
Flandre Scarlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhulpes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Username;; Hello, I'm graveoftherave, a furry and anthro artist cx
name;; Flannery
age;; 17-- In human years, that is.
gender;; female
personality;; Flannery tends to be a little brash- she speaks her mind before she puts a lot of thought into it. She has few fears, though one thing she is afraid of is darkness. (Studies have shown that fish are not afraid of the dark, so her sweet little Koi helps her to remain calm in the dark.) While darkness may make her nervous, Flannery would never allow anyone to know that besides her koi.
extras;;

✐I will draw her soon if I can. c: ❧

✐Theme song: "Born" by MitiS. ♬

✐Her Koi's name is Fuan, a Japanese name meaning "Fear." This is significant because while Flannery's fear of darkness is her secret downfall, her Fear (Fuan) is her strength as he is there for her when she feels scared. ❧

<3
Last edited by vhulpes on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

amelia / ♀ / ♐️ / married
vhulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me