Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Drawing apparatus comparisons. by _Odessa_

Artist _Odessa_ [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Drawing apparatus comparisons.

Postby _Odessa_ » Wed May 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Quick comparison!
Wow, that trackpack drawing is brutal.
My hand started cramping x-x

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drawing apparatus comparisons.

Postby RainbyDerp » Thu May 15, 2014 8:44 am

Whoa. That tablet drawing is definently the best.

Isn't the thing on a laptop that moves the cursor around the trackpad. I forgot what it was called but it's what I use.
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Yeah that's called the trackpad and it's in the first column.
The tablet is what I normally use. The funny part is that the much better tablet drawing took me like 1/3 the time of the other ones too :p
My tablet looks like this:

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiig » Sat May 17, 2014 11:03 am

I have that same tablet! lol
wip
Twiig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat May 17, 2014 1:35 pm

It's a nice one c:
Except my cord that attaches it to my computer is dying ;n; So I might go wireless

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 pm

_Odessa_ wrote:Yeah that's called the trackpad and it's in the first column.
The tablet is what I normally use. The funny part is that the much better tablet drawing took me like 1/3 the time of the other ones too :p
My tablet looks like this:

Firstly, do you mind if I was to do a comparison also? Neat idea ^^

Secondly: I just ordered that same tablet, and hoping it gets here tomorrow! I really like the look of them, so pretty *_*
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Don't mind. I never really drew digitally before I got the tablet, I don't have the patience for mouse or especially trackpad art xD
It's great though. It's like the best features you can get for the lowest price, all you ever really need. Just enough pen pressure, comes with photoshop, 4 express keys, touch included :D
I remember waiting to get it, that was a pain, every day I'd come home from school wondering if it had come.
I was originally going to get the bamboo create, but they discontinued the bamboo line right when I ordered it... so I ordered the create online and got this in mail because it's the equivalent.
Have fun drawing c;

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Sun May 18, 2014 3:58 pm

_Odessa_ wrote:
Don't mind. I never really drew digitally before I got the tablet, I don't have the patience for mouse or especially trackpad art xD
It's great though. It's like the best features you can get for the lowest price, all you ever really need. Just enough pen pressure, comes with photoshop, 4 express keys, touch included :D
I remember waiting to get it, that was a pain, every day I'd come home from school wondering if it had come.
I was originally going to get the bamboo create, but they discontinued the bamboo line right when I ordered it... so I ordered the create online and got this in mail because it's the equivalent.
Have fun drawing c;

Oh that is like me now, as soon as I get in the car after school Dad knows what I am going to ask xD I was originally looking on eBay, and found a couple new ones of the Bamboo range. I was tossing up between the Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch and the Intuos one, and indeed the Intuos was cheap for what it is and sounded more than what I ever needed in a tablet.
But I could go on forever, talking about tablets and stuff, so I will just stop right there and let you get back to your life xD
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|