:Dislikes: deserts, being away from the ocean,
bananas, soda, thinking ahead
:Personality Traits: friendly, kind, energetic,
disorganized, procratinates, spontaneous, flirtatious
:Quirks/Skills: She loves to enter surf comps&has many trophies
Kiki can hold her breath for a really long time,
which allows her to free dive,
She hoards collects surfboards and dolphin plushies
She almost never puts anything away in it's proper place..

tiny pina colada pixel by me

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In Depth
Kiki is the first born child of BG and Bird, and the older sister of Chiara and Nectar.
Her childhood was what most would consider 'normal', besides spending a lot of time in her dad's art studio watching him paint.. and getting into mischief.
(lol BG can tell you how she almost ruined the studio multiple times)
Since the day she was born Kiki was just a ball of energy, never wanting to stay still for more than 2 minutes. If you could climb or get into something you can bet Kiki was already doing it. Which is why BG introduced her to surfing at a very young age.
And boy did she take to it! She was almost as natural on a board as a dolphin is in the ocean.
Over the years Kiki has gotten into many other sports,
track & field, rock climbing, skateboarding, soccer, ect.
But Kiki always goes back to water based sports, her favorites being surfing, swimming, paddleboarding, and free diving.
She looks for any reason to go to the beach and be out in nature.
When Kiki was old enough she moved from her dad's house to a small bungalow right on the coast!
There she lives by herself with her pet hermit crab Guy, although her dream is to somehow own a dolphin.
It's a good thing that her house is not very big cuz she never puts anything away.
When she gets tired she plops down in her messy bed,
and when she gets up she grabs one of her boards that's lying around and heads for the water.
If Waikiki could just live in the ocean she would, there is nothing she loves more than being in the water.
Unfortunately her love of surfing and the ocean causes her to procastinate. A LOT.
The saying "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" fits her to a T. But when she starts to put off things it becomes hard for her to remember just what it is she is supposed to do and more often than not she forgets things all together.
Kiki often wonders if she could have ADD but has never went to a doctor to be diagnosed.
She tries to help correct this by writing herself reminders on sticky notes (which are found EVERYWHERE in her house)
Kiki really just wants have to fun and enjoy life to it's fullest, which she does quite well because of how impulsive she is.
She is always up for experiancing anything new and exciting. It is also easy for Kiki to make new friends because she is just so bubbly and social. If she gets a new idea in her head, she will not hesitate to ask anyone close by if they want to join in.

Last bumped by ~punkstache on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 pm.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups