Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Colors in evening by _Odessa_

Artist _Odessa_ [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Colors in evening

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat May 03, 2014 5:11 am

Wipwipwip
SUPPOSED TO BE lines for foxerfly tryout art, but the Oekaki chibi paint thing is dying D: I don't understand it but any brushes over size 1 won't work properly
And I had to go on Internet explorer instead of chrome because it doesn't work on chrome right now ;m; HAAALLPP MEE
So expect many edits :p
Edit: And lol, that timer xD 2 hours nope.

--------------

WIP :D I like the color. Chibipaint is STILL not working on chrome :/
I wonder what the timer says xD

--------------

I restarted my computer, and it works on chrome again. Phew no viruses :D
The sky almost loooks... sky-ish.

-------------

FINALLY DONE :D!
I love it ^-^
Last edited by _Odessa_ on Mon May 05, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Total WIIPPP

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 am

:arrow:

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIIPPP

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat May 03, 2014 11:14 am

Oh... gosh. It's amazing art, but... Internet Explorer... It has a virus on it...
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 am

D: Uh-oh, I forgot about that D:
I'm going to restart my computer and see if it works

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Bump :3

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm

:arrow:

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Sun May 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Omg, that background is amazing
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Sun May 04, 2014 1:21 pm

;u; well im not winning that foxerfly now. *dies*
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Don't die D:
-You probably can order some art from someone else
-spend time on other parts of the form as well

odessa

_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbyDerp » Sun May 04, 2014 1:41 pm