Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

{ β ɛ ℓ ℓ ɛ Ѳ я c н ι ∂ ƨ Ɖ ɛ ɛ я α }{ Open! } by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

Based on Click to view
Artist ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

{ β ɛ ℓ ℓ ɛ Ѳ я c н ι ∂ ƨ Ɖ ɛ ɛ я α }{ Open! }

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:20 am

β ɛ ℓ ℓ ɛ Ѳ я c н ι ∂ ƨ Ɖ ɛ ɛ я α
'BOD'

Table of Contents;
[url=link]Main Page[/url]
[url=link]Staff[/url]
[url=link]Reserved[/url]

Hello, and welcome to Belle Orchids Deera adoption agency. Before you can go through and apply for one of these you must know their fortay, how they came to be, and all other growing expectations. Before this can be done, you must learn the rules.

Я ʋ ℓ ɛ ƨ ;
{ You may have a maximum of 5 BOD's }{ Pods included }{ Breedings Included }
{ Please, do NOT spam }{ Nothing in ; 'Hi' 'I wish I could have one, but I have 5 already' }{ Explained more thoroughly below }
{ Do not argue with any calls, bans ect. If you are banned respect that }
{ Respect all my artists, mods, and anyone that is listed under 'Staff' }{ Disrespect gets you banned }
{ Respect all breeding rights }
{ If used offsite link to the page OF the BOD and this thread }
{ Do not give away }{ You may 'release into wild' or 'Send to shelter' though }
{ Do not ask to be on staff }
{ No asking for customs~ }

н o w t o a d o p t?
All you need to do is fill out the form the artist has underneath the adopt and hope you win <3

Ɯ н α т Ɩ ƨ Ƨ ρ α м / Ƨ ρ α м м ι и ɢ ?
Spam ; Noun - 1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
Verb - 1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
^ Google.ca 's definition of SPAM ^
I do not tolerate any spam, any and all spam will be reported.

WHAT IS NOT SPAM ;
Things such as 'I will be marking for later' ; Questions ; Concerns ; Ideas
Though before posting anything, please use the search button, look in our FAQ, pm someone in staff in that area, and check the WHAT IS SPAM section.

WHAT IS SPAM ;
**'I wish I could get one, but I already have 5'
**'Hi' ; 'Hello' ; 'Hellu' ; Any one word greetings
**Asking to be on the staff
**Asking to be an artist
**'So and So got to be an artist/guest artist, why cant I?'
**'Trade meeeeeeee'
**Any advritisemnt
You get the basic idea right? Alright. Into the BOD stuff.

β ɛ ℓ ℓ ɛ Ѳ я c н ι ∂ ƨ Ɖ ɛ ɛ я α
At first glance everything seems normal in the Orchidella Meadow. The birds are singing, bunnies are hopping, but one thing is off- no proper deer.

What is a Belle Orchids Deera?
A Belle Orchids Deera {BOD} is a mythical creature legend to only live in the Orchidella Meadow- this legend infact is true. BOD's usually have spots, regularly a very faint light shade of their unnatural colour. All BOD's start off in their own little Pod, the unbloomed head of the orchid, sprouting inside grows a small about 6" BOD. At this point, once the bloom has opened the BOD does come out and starts to explore the world. Many spots are on this child form, as well as an unbloomed tail of 5 pods. As the BOD grows into the mature adult form, their orchid vine tail blossoms fully showing 5 unnatural colours inside this BOD. The spots generally disappear but may not always. It is very rare to see a OOS Deera, { Out Of Season }, as then they shall not grow up into an adult because their season has passed.

COLOUR
The colours on the pod are the stem of the natural base coat and petals of the unnatural colours. As they grow up, the base coat is natural colours {Greys, browns, beiges, some oranges} with unnatural {Blues, pinks, greens, purples, reds, yellows, some oranges} highlights, spots, stripes and such.

Pod - Formation / Colouration / Size
In the pod state, the Deera is being developed slowing, the formation of the pod is just a regular orchid bud, not very hard to picture. The part that is confusing is the fact that on this pod it starts in a colouration pattern of 3 colours, 1-2 base and 1-2 unnatural. The size of this pod is usually about 3" around and 3" long, this way the child form can grow to expand the pod becoming free to live their life.

Child - Looks / Colouration / Size / Design / Tail
In the child state, the Deera has now been developed and grown enough to escape its pod. The body, head, and legs of the Deera are all natural deer parts, the only difference is its design and tail. For the design, many more spots, faint dusty spots are on the core of the body, down the legs, and top of the ears. The tail is now a vine of orchids, 5 orchids regularly, showing the partial design and unnatural colouration of the Deera. The size for the child is usually between 5"-6"

Adult - Looks / Colouration / Size / Design / Tail
In the adult state, not much has changed from child form, and the changes that are done are minor majorly. The looks do not fully change, the body does grow from 5"-6" to roughly 12" { 1 foot } and they are not very large either. The spots mainly disappear or become a very faint predominant unnatural colour. The tail becomes fully bloomed and all 5 pods have been opened. Upon close inspection, you can see in these orchids the gender of the Deera and if hot pink or dark blue is inside this symbol it means that the Deera can have a mate and a Pod.

Againg - Days - OOS - Cost
The regular aging is quite easy to memorize. Within the breeding process, it takes 1 day { 24 hour period } to create your Pod. From the Pod state growing into a child takes 7 Days { 168 hour period }, and from child to adult it takes another 7 days { 168 hour period } so in total it will take 15 Days { 360 Hours } to fully grow your Deera from breeding to adult. If starting with just pod it is only 14 days. OOS { Out Of Season } is a syndrome found very rarely in Deera which prevents them from growing into adults staying forever in teen form. Of course, BOD's are a FREE breed. Teen deera are rarely seen, but are there. If your Deera grows into a Teen it rarely grows out of it...

Breeding - How to get a breeding - Pod amount given
In order to get a breeding not much has to happen. You must ofcourse either post on the thread or pm me if you want to have a breeding. The only possible combinations are if you AND another player agree to breed, or you own both male and female. From their, I will carefully evaluate both characteristics and then create your perfect baby pod. The pods given can range from 1 to 2 pods, though rarely ever does anyone get 2 pods.

Too Many Deera - With Breeding / with adopting / shelter / releasing into wild
Do you already have 5 BOD's? That means you CANNOT breed or adopt anymore Deera! What a shame right? Well- there is 2 things you can do. If you feel you do not wish to own a BOD anymore, you can give it to the shelter. By giving it to the shelter, the BOD has bad memories of you, and must be trained over a 24 hour period to respond correctly to interaction by a new owner. The second option is releasing the BOD into the wild, which gives you a 1/3 of a dismantled heart.

Ħ Є Δ Я Ƭ Ƨ ;
Dismantled Heart
A Dismantled Heart is when you have either violated the rules or released the Deera into the wild too many times. You have 3 strikes. You get 1 strike from RIW a BOD, and you get 1 strike for each rule violation. Once all 3 strikes are used, you are banned from either the thread or adopting.

People with Dismantled Hearts
No one, please keep it this way.

Beautiful Hearts
Beautiful hearts are everyone that follows the rules and treats their Deera right.

People with Beautiful Hearts
Everyone <3

Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Staff }

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:34 am

Staff
Please do not ask you be on staff. You will get 1/3 strike.

Staff are allowed to get 3 customs o top of their original 5 adopts. So a total of 8 deera.

Image_ ˩ Ɩ Ƶ Δ Я Ɖ _ { Admin / Artist / Mod }
Hellu all, Liz here. I am the creator of the BODs. I'm not that good at lineart,
so I held a contest... which luckily got me these beautiful lines. Anyways, I
love CS, my dog, Belle, and my favourite flower is the Orchid. I am on my
laptop all the time. I am a Canadian girl that draws traditional art. Thanks
for reading, and enjoy the adopts.

Image[ghostcat] { Lineart Creator / Artist }
No description at this time.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery