Deerssert #148 [LAST DAY] by Chia

Based on Click to view
Artist Chia [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
85 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #148 [LAST DAY]

Postby Chia » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 pm

idk what i'm doing but i couldnt sleep and was pretty upset ;w; so i made something cute to cheer myself up a bit.

Belated valentines day deerssert maybe?

To win this one, link a song that you think fits to it or makes you feel happy and write a short text that you think might make someone smile, it doesn't have to be related to the deerssert and can be anything! like a poem, motivational text, story of something nice that happened to you or whatever ´A` as long as you're the one who came up with it, please don't copy anything from the internet.

I'll choose the form that makes me the happiest/smile the most ; w ;

You may add up to two drawings of the deerssert to your form as an extra, the word limit for your whole form is 1k.

Deadline is on the 25th of this month.

Don't reserve posts if you won't finish your form, please.

Form
    (feel free to add other stuff and pretty up your form as long as it doesn't go over the word limit)
    Username:
    Name of the Deerssert:
    Song:
    Text:
    Other:
Last edited by Chia on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #148

Postby rottenmutt » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Username: S y k e s
Name of the Deerssert: Stitch.
Song:
Text:
Other:

art;2 pieces
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrell wellick » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Ahhhhh what a gorgeous design

Username: Angel of the Lord
Name of the Deerssert: Poppy
Song: Perpetuum Mobile by Penguin Cafe Orchestra
Text:
Other:
Last edited by tyrell wellick on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
unfortunately, we're all human.
except me, of course.
tyrell wellick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Username;;
    Sweetypie

Name of the Deerssert;;
    Heidi

Song;;
    makes me happy
    I chose this song because no matter how down I'm feeling, hearing one of Drake Bell's songs just brings me right back to childhood, to the happy, carefree days.

Text;;
    Don't worry, life runs large, so we have a little room for growth and mistakes c:

Personality;;
    Heidi is an odd little doe, and some may call her a bit of a ditz. She's very sweet, but does have her blonde moments, and can be a bit oblivious at times. She occasionally has random intelligent epiphanies, making her seem incredibly smart when she shares her thoughts. She is a lesbian, and would really prefer to spend her time with a pretty girl like her. Yes, she can be a little superficial, but it's just hard for her to understand others sometimes, so that's all she can base her opinions off of; looks. Personal upkeep is very important for Heidi, and works very hard to maintain her Barbie doll beauty that she's overly comfortable wearing.

Art;;
Last edited by .sweetypie. on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby millennium. » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:31 pm

as cute as this deerssert is, it is not for me.I am dropping out,Good luck to everyone else!~
Last edited by millennium. on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 / 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐉 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 / 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓 / 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
millennium.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

dropping out because I am BAD with time management
      Congrats to whoever wins this cutie
      She is really lovely
Last edited by sinnadaddy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:40 pm

username ➢➢ mango sherbet
        name ➢➢ Lola, which actually derives from a name that means "sorrows," though I chose it just because I thought it suit her.

text ➢➢

Look, it's alright to feel a bit sad sometimes. The happy parts of life wouldn't be as sweet without some downs, too. But remember, it's not healthy to stay upset for a long time, and there's no reason to be, either! Every problem is fixable, every broken heart can be mended, and everything is going to be alright in the end. I know you can get kind of sick of hearing that after a while, but the reason why it always crops up is that it's true.
        You matter just as much as anyone else, and it's important to keep yourself happy and healthy! Take a day off, indulge a little bit, relax, take things one bit at a time. But when the time does come to stand up and be brave, remember! You are an equal and you are just as strong as everyone else. You can make it through, and you can change the lives of those around you for the better.
        Life doesn't have a defined path. Don't be afraid to stray from the norm and follow your heart. Everyone is right where they should be, right here, right now. You have a purpose, and you should never feel afraid to fulfill it. Whatever you do is the right choice, because there's no use in regret.
Last edited by mango sherbet on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:52 pm

SPENT THE LAST TWO HOURS JUST TYING MY SHOE

Tying my shoeeeee Tying my shoeeeee Tying my shoeeeee Tying my

"...kimi, is that you?"
            The name given to this girl is Kimi, and no nicknames are attached, even for close friends. There is no dislike towards her name from her, and she reasons that it's a beautiful name, and unique like everyone else's name.

"i sing from the depths of my heart."
            The Best Day Ever is the song that I chose to be the one that makes me happiest. Despite it's overall childish-ness, it just hits a note that brings out that child-like quality in me. The quality that never ceases to make me feel joyous. Maybe it's because of that child memory of sitting by the TV that I feel happy when listening to this.

"s-she was a girl like no other..."
            It was within the short stories inside of my stash that I realized just what I had come across. It wasn't some lame comic book, but tales someone wrote of a deer. A sweet deer that... well, didn't look like a deer at all. Despite the creature not being humanoid, the attention she received was that of a modern super-star. The goals she met were that of a hero...

"Mommy," a cry rang out, landing upon several ears of the public. "Mommy, Lucky ran away, Mommy! Mommy, we need to find him and bring him home! He ran to the forest Mommy! Come with me so that I don't get eaten! Lucky will be eaten if we don't go and get him, please!" The young child pestered, the sloppy mess that was his face turned
Last edited by scolipede. on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:52 pm

❧-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Staz

Name of the Deerssert: Bella Winga

Song: One Direction (the laugh version)- What makes you beautiful
    Ha ha ha ha~

Text:

“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
    ― Dr. Seuss

So a story of mine that this deerssert reminds me of is when I was four and went to the beach the first time.
    We went annually to Brazil but this was my first time at the beach. I was a very talkative child, and I'd go and talk to everyone
    and ask them to help build sand castles etc.
    My parents grew concerned, so they took one of the Bernstein Bear books they had on a shelf and before I went to bed my father read me the story about 'Stranger danger.' He always read me a book before bed to help me sleep, and I loved the Bernstein Bear series so I listened intently, eventually drifting into the world of dreams.

The next day when we went to the beach I played by myself a while until it was time for us to go and watch my cousins soccer game at a field nearby. I played with my favorite doll in the car, swinging my legs the way children do and humming to the samba my parents had put on the radio.
    Once we arrived at the field the whole place was jam packed to see the game. Even if it was a kids game, in Brazil, they take their soccer seriously. So I went and sat down with my family, waiting for the game to start when an old lady sat beside me.
    I glanced at her, noticing a small white terrier she held. I wanted to pet it.
    I wanted to pet it very much.
    So I leaned in and tapped her shoulder, saying, "Hey...did you know, we're not supposed to talk to strangers?" I asked in a whisper.
    The old woman laughed and said "Oh really?"
    My parents watched as I got into conversation with the woman before asking to pet her dog. My father of course was face palming on the inside, and it wasn't until years later that I learned not to talk to strangers.

Other: Nothing as of yet

❧-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by PerfectWorld on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me