JBD #658 - Wisteria by Koiley

Based on Click to view
Artist Koiley [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
111 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JBD #658 - Wisteria

Postby Koiley » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 pm

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

I'd like to thank our sponsor, Wigglin Fun!. A lil icon shop by Mordiarty, one of our admins. :> go buy go buy *prods*

To adopt this fellow/gal, please tell me what his/her favorite bug to eat is and why.
Ends this Friday at 3 PM Central Standard Time.

CeruleanRush wrote:[center]_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

// ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
        CeruleanRush
// ɴᴀᴍᴇ
// ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
        Female
// ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴜɢ
// ᴡʜʏ
        Wisteria loves color more than she loves taste. Even though these jumping spiders are somewhat hard to find, even just one every couple of months is the best thing in the world to her. This is because Wisteria has a form of synesthesia in which certain colors trigger a taste, and both purple and gold trigger phenomenally sweet tastes that any child bean would love. Before she even eats the spider, (which by the way, tastes good on its own) just by looking at it she can taste sweet perfection.
        As well as being a combination of her absolute favorite tastes, jumping spiders themselves are perfect for little claws! Think of them like pretzels, with lots of twisty little legs that are incredibly appealing to a young eye. And how about the species in general? Wisteria loves to try to catch these guys herself as they hop anywhere and everywhere, it's a game in itself!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Koiley on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #658

Postby Dauntlessredpanda » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 pm

username;;
Dauntlessredpanda
name;;
Velvetone. (Vel-ve-tone) He seemed velvety, but the name "velvet" was too girl, so I added my own male twist to it.
gender;;
Male
favorite bug;;
A long-haired June beetle.
why;;
The reason for this is that Velvetone has never experienced eating a bug with hair before finding this one, and he loves the softnes.
Last edited by Dauntlessredpanda on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hello! I love to roleplay, so if you have any warrior roleplays or MLP roleplays that you want me to join, please ask me! Also, I am up for any 1x1 roleplays!

Ok, so me and midnight_xwee are friends, so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Don't mess with her or I'll make you die of showing you adorable red panda pictures.
Dauntlessredpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

username;;
~Galen or Allison24 is my name, but you can call me Allison. I am a beanless, Jelly Bean Dragon fanatic and have been for many years now. I've always been interested in the species, and I have tried VERY hard to win my first bean several times, but I've never been lucky enough to own one. I am also a member of the Jelly Bean Dragon fan club. I have several characters whom I draw constantly both digitally and traditionally and I spoil each one with love and art. I would love to invite this bean, Maddalin, into my loving family of characters so that I may draw her and order art of her frequently, role-play her with other JBDs, and so that I can give her the love and undivided attention that she deserves.
name;;
Maddalin -the name of my cousin who passed away when she was young. But she loved bugs. She always wanted to catch fireflies, grasshoppers, or granddaddy long legs. Even if it was before church.. Haha :D
gender;;
I thinks it's obvious Maddalin that is Female. lol^^
favorite/yummiest bug;;
Lampyridae, or most commonly known as fireflies, are her favorites!
why;;
I think it's because they are squishy and they make her tongue glow in the dark. She likes the taste too. But, I wouldn't really know, because I've never eaten a bug. Thus, I just take her word for it. (:
Last edited by ~Galen on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 am, edited 11 times in total.
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liquordogg » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm

username;; Taboo-Akatsuki
name;; Lila ('purple' in German)
gender;; Female
favorite bug;; Purple Emperor Butterfly
why;; She loves them because of their color. The color of them remind her of everything happy and joyful. She also like to watch and study them, to see how they survive, and act in nature
Last edited by liquordogg on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liq ❌ she/her ❌ local trash man (つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )
Art Shop !! ... Free Art !!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liquordogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw and Icyheart » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Image Image Image

Image Image

Poison has always loved beetles but she found about the egyptian beetle she wanted one because she loves egypt and beetles so it was a combination of the two things she loves more then anything, she calls them nature's most treasured beauty.
Last edited by Moonpaw and Icyheart on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonpaw and Icyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teleo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello, my name is Nurwhal. I'm a non-owner who decided to become a part of this spiecies. I will hopefully have the honer of drawing art of this beautiful bean, as soon as I get my drawing pen back..
This wonderful bean's name would definately be Jeremiah, If I actually win him~
This bean strikes me as a male, as I have a thing for girly-looking boys. But don't let me get off topic, now.
Chrysochroa fulgens
WIP
Last edited by Teleo on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Username;;
    Peachpie1164, but just call me Peachy or Pie.
    Name;;
    Lanthe, Lani for short.
    {Meaning Purple Flower}
    Gender;;
    Female.
    Favorite bug;;
    Lani loves Snug's.
    Why;;
    Snugs are in fact real bugs, the cross between a snail and slug. Lani loves the taste of them , she loves the sliminess of them and the crunch of the shell. Also a few beans find it gross how she likes them, because they are "mutated"
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>>Wisteria

Postby CeruleanRush » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

// ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
        CeruleanRush
// ɴᴀᴍᴇ
// ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
        Female
// ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴜɢ
// ᴡʜʏ
        Wisteria loves color more than she loves taste. Even though these jumping spiders are somewhat hard to find, even just one every couple of months is the best thing in the world to her. This is because Wisteria has a form of synesthesia in which certain colors trigger a taste, and both purple and gold trigger phenomenally sweet tastes that any child bean would love. Before she even eats the spider, (which by the way, tastes good on its own) just by looking at it she can taste sweet perfection.
        As well as being a combination of her absolute favorite tastes, jumping spiders themselves are perfect for little claws! Think of them like pretzels, with lots of twisty little legs that are incredibly appealing to a young eye. And how about the species in general? Wisteria loves to try to catch these guys herself as they hop anywhere and everywhere, it's a game in itself!

Last edited by CeruleanRush on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
🕺
CeruleanRush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:32 pm

username;;
Austriagirl

name;;
Aveeno

gender;;
Female

favorite bug;;
Aphids

why;;
Sometimes they taste sweet, sometimes they taste bitter!
It depends on which plant they have been eating.
She thinks the surprise of what it each aphid will taste like is intriguing.
Last edited by AustrianAce on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:32 pm

username;;
~Willow
name;;
Misty
gender;;
Female
favorite bug;;
Dragonfly
why;;
She hopes that their dexterity, wisdom, and confidence
will absorb into her through eating them. She also feels
that her mother was reincarnated into a dragonfly, and
that by eating them she too will become a dragonfly when
she dies. The bond between her and her mother was strong
an she sore to be close to her mother again, and believes that
the only way to do that is to eat dragonflies, despite the bitter
or sour tastes, and to hopefully become one herself.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets