Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cretoz: Bay Roan Frame Overo

Postby LostGosling » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 pm

αυяσяα ѕкуу. wrote:Owner: aurora skyy
Name: Lana (lay-na)
Height: 19.2hh
Short Story (2,000 words or less): Shove, shove. Something was shoving her. She twisted in protest but again she felt her dark world urging her in a direction. She quite liked it here; warm and dark. Comforting. Safe. But then it was white and cold. No, not white but still cold. The blinding light dimmed as her pupils adjusted. The new soul was stuck inbetween worlds. She squirmed desperately to retreat back into the warm one. However her body was not going back but forward. Now the cold was everywhere from her soft nose to her hind legs. She kept her eyes closed in fear of what was in this new world.

"Lana," something whispered from behind her. It wasn't the gurgle and steady heartbeat she was used to hearing yet she felt it was safe. The filly instinctively attempted to respond but nothing came out of her mouth. Her fuzzy ears twitched as she heard a commotion as leaves rustled. Her legs immediately scrambled under her but she toppled over. "Be still, I must wash you first." The same voice cooed. "There is no rush or danger." The filly wasnt exactly sure what that meant but she felt relaxed. A wet tongue began tugging at her body as she was cleaned. Once dry one could see a beautiful multicolored coat. "Your sure will be proud," the voice was so soft and the scent told her it was the reason she was now here. "Alright, come now" taking her time the filly slowly placed each leg under and pushed upwards. She felt dizzy but kept her balance. A nose touched her rump and she tottered over to the milk source.

Life was good from then on out. Amazingly Lana recalls her first memory of the world and it's usually what keeps her so positive about the scary, unpredictable universe.

[303 words]
Last edited by LostGosling on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cretoz: Bay Roan Frame Overo

Postby Cloud' » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:18 am

Owner: Cloud'
Name: Asrai
Short Story (2,000 words or less):
Her most beloved memory is the day when her mum first went for a walk through the fields with her - as she was born in spring, it was a clear but warm morning, the flowersa started to open their blossoms to catch the first sunrays, and the birds were singing tuneful, welcoming a new day. She was very excited about how the world will be, especially all the other living things on it. Her mum showed her so many new things, she showed her frogs, deer, foxes, birds, bunnys, explained her which plants to eat and which not, showed her how to swim in the near lake, and introduced her to her dearest friend, a little jaybird. It was just breathtaking for her, and when they returned home at night, she just lay down in the straw and was sleeping within a second, overwhelmed by all these new impressions.

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Owner: shadow59
Name: shimmer
Short Story (2,000 words or less): coming soon :D
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Thu May 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Owner: aurora skyy
Name: Lana (lay-na)
Short Story (2,000 words or less): Shove, shove. Something was shoving her. She twisted in protest but again she felt her dark world urging her in a direction. She quite liked it here; warm and dark. Comforting. Safe. But then it was white and cold. No, not white but still cold. The blinding light dimmed as her pupils adjusted. The new soul was stuck inbetween worlds. She squirmed desperately to retreat back into the warm one. However her body was not going back but forward. Now the cold was everywhere from her soft nose to her hind legs. She kept her eyes closed in fear of what was in this new world.

"Lana," something whispered from behind her. It wasn't the gurgle and steady heartbeat she was used to hearing yet she felt it was safe. The filly instinctively attempted to respond but nothing came out of her mouth. Her fuzzy ears twitched as she heard a commotion as leaves rustled. Her legs immediately scrambled under her but she toppled over. "Be still, I must wash you first." The same voice cooed. "There is no rush or danger." The filly wasnt exactly sure what that meant but she felt relaxed. A wet tongue began tugging at her body as she was cleaned. Once dry one could see a beautiful multicolored coat. "Your sure will be proud," the voice was so soft and the scent told her it was the reason she was now here. "Alright, come now" taking her time the filly slowly placed each leg under and pushed upwards. She felt dizzy but kept her balance. A nose touched her rump and she tottered over to the milk source.

Life was good from then on out. Amazingly Lana recalls her first memory of the world and it's usually what keeps her so positive about the scary, unpredictable universe.

[303 words]
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:30 am

Alright, since I'm tired of this not having a winner, anybody who hasn't finished yet or still wants to enter has until June 23rd, and then I'm choosing a winner from the finished forms I have. xD Based on the number of entries in the time already passed, I doubt very seriously if this will ever make it to 2 full pages any time in the next millennium, and I hate nothing worse than waiting on a contest indefinitely, so roughly 7 days from now you'll all be getting an answer. ;D

Good luck, and see you all then. <3

({Edit - "facepalm"
    I am a horrible person.
    Sorry for the extra time guys I completely forgot this. x_x

Congratulations αυяσяα ѕкуу.!
    Lana is all yours. <333
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:11 am

Thank you! Sorry I didn't see earlier, I don't have Internet at home so I can't get on often ;_;
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me