Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Musoka Anzen Adopts! V.2 RE-OPENING by Koryu

Based on Click to view
Artist Koryu [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
80 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Musoka Anzen Adopts! V.2 RE-OPENING

Postby Koryu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

"Believe in me, and I will rid of all your fears"

Quick Links!
Musoka Roleplay by Hellbabe - The Inner Circle (Musoka Anzen RP) - Archive! - Original Thread/Old Lines - Musoka Nursery! - Official Fanclub!
Deida has been our official Musoka!
He is indeed a unique individual (As well as all of the other Musoka).
Deida belongs to Mo-mo<3

News:

April 12, Opening the species propperly, with out new Co-owner Laark, and a brand new fan club for a fresh start!!!
Last edited by Koryu on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Koryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Musoka Anzen Adopts!

Postby Koryu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:59 am

What are they? wrote: You may call it his "imaginary friend", but it's more than imaginary. It's real. These creatures are spirits of dreams. They are guardians who watch over children at night, fighting nightmares and the children's fears so that they may sleep peacefully. In fact, these creatures feed off of it. If a child is scared of the dark, the Musoka will light up the night with it's dim lighted orbs and absorb in the scary darkness. These creatures are only seen by the children, and not their parents or other adults. That is why the adults may say: "Oh, she's just talking to her imaginary friend again". The Musoka will usually stay with one child until they grow up, then the creature will fade from sight from that person and will move on to another child.

They resemble large canines with a large puffy tail and orbs wrapped around it's muzzle with string. Musoka may appear to children as large as Great Danes, or as small as Beagles. Musoka have many different horns and accessories (Sometimes none at all!), but will always have orbs attached to string. The orbs hold a Musoka's power, and if it is lost, the Musoka will die. Musoka and the children they watch over are as close as peas in a pod. The Musoka will have a special bond with that child and grow close until the child turns into adult. Colors vary from creature to creature, and does not determine specific gender.

Thread Rules wrote:-No spamming or fighting. Be nice and respect others!
-No selling off your Musoka! You may, however, gift it to someone. BUT, must PM me or a mod about it for permission.
-If you no longer want your Musoka, please pm one of the owners so we may rehome it.
-No sob-stories or anything. Not everyone gets what they want. If you didn't win one, try again ^-^
-You may own as many as 6 adopted Musoka. You may also have up to 3 offspring and 2 customs.
-To become an artist, you must participate in the artist contest IF it is open. If not, sorry, tough luck.
-Want to be a BREEDER? Go to our Nursery page and follow the instructions!
-Common Sense please.
-If you would like a transparent version of the Musoka, pm the artist who made it!

How To Adopt wrote:Adoption is always free (besides ordering art and such)! All you have to do is click on an available Musoka and follow the artist's instructions on how to enter. It may be to fill out a form, find a gif, etc. It's up to the artist!
Last edited by Alkene on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Musoka Anzen Adopts!

Postby Koryu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:59 am

Breeding wrote:About Breedings, you will need to own at least one of the Musoka and have permission from the other owner to breed. After, Go to our Nursery Pageand follow the instructions!

Customs wrote: Customs are open every Friday and each person may have 3 customs. However, you may only order one custom at a time. In order to ask for one, fill out the form below on the opening day! This will not be first come-first serve so don't worry! You may ask for a specific artist or any artist and they will claim to do it or not on the thread. For customs, it will cost payment.

Code: Select all
username:
Musoka name:
Design idea:
Colors:
Accessories:
Bribe/Payment:
Artist Wanted:
Last edited by Alkene on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Koryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Musoka Anzen

Postby Koryu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Staff/Artist Rules wrote:-I cannot stress this enough. If you can no longer be active or help out, please let me or Laark know so we could allow other users to take over your job.
-You may have up to 4 "Adopt Me" contests up at a time. End a contest first if you want to add another one.
-Please put the Musoka's number in the title so we may keep track of who adopted what!
-Requested by our lineart's artist, please only make line edits if it's nice and neat! If you would like items, but are not confident, please ask another artist.
-Do not act superior to others. You will have an equal chance of winning a Musoka if you try out.
-Staff/Artists may have up to 8 Musoka total, up to 4 of them can be customs/offsrping.

Staff wrote:Owners:
Laark

and
Mo-mo<3

Permanent Artists:
Toxic Wolf

Hyensa

PhantomNight

Guest Artists:
Nobody currently!!!:ppp

Breeders:
Please go to the nursery page in order to see directions in becoming one!

Mods:
None currently!!!:ooo
If you would like to become one, please PM me!

We'd like to thank Peace&Colby for our new lines!
Last edited by Koryu on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 am, edited 13 times in total.
Koryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Musoka Anzen Adopts! V.2 (WIP!)

Postby Nodell » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

The new lines look lovely <3 I'll be watching c:
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitt-ing » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:50 am

Stalking >:D
Quitting!

All pets and items are for trade. Feel free to send trades. A maximum of 150 PETS PER USER!
quitt-ing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koryu » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Ooooooh Kuro-channnnnn!!! The lines are amazing!! Thanks Peace if you see this!!!!! Gosh howd you afford this!!! Anywho, ill be making musokas tomorrow and will be continuing to make three or four every other day. Im really committed now that i see these amazing lines thanks to you and peace. Youve really put so much into our dear Musolas and i never coulda done this without you Kuro-chan. Thanks so mhch for co-owning with me. So much. I love youuuu!!!!
Koryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Mo-mo<3 wrote:Ooooooh Kuro-channnnnn!!! The lines are amazing!! Thanks Peace if you see this!!!!! Gosh howd you afford this!!! Anywho, ill be making musokas tomorrow and will be continuing to make three or four every other day. Im really committed now that i see these amazing lines thanks to you and peace. Youve really put so much into our dear Musolas and i never coulda done this without you Kuro-chan. Thanks so mhch for co-owning with me. So much. I love youuuu!!!!

Eheheh XD Peace was such a darling about it that they gave us the lines as a gift! I couldn't thank them enough >w< I do agree though that these lines are phenomenal!
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koryu » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Yeahhhh theyre FABULOUS. I love you Kuro. Aaaand Peace!!
Koryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Musoka Anzen Adopts! V.2

Postby xx. » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 am

These new lines are amazing! <3

Quick question; can we still keep our Musoka from the old thread?
do not ask me for pets. i give them out on my own terms.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me