Based on Click to view
Artist mordacious [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
70 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adiar !! Owned by: Autumn Frost.

Postby mordacious » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:14 pm

marouk. wrote:i never really used him because to be honest i kind of got him on a whim ^^;
so yeah i really wanted him to go to a better home.

um;; i was thinking maybe giving him a new name ((if that'd be possible?)) and telling me what his favorite time of the day is and why? c:

This guy was previously owned by Marouk., and is now seeking a new (hopefully) forever home!! He'll need a new name and a favorite time of day. (':

You may pretty up the form, and add extras if you so wish. Marouk. will be judging with me. ^^ The page limit is 15. The first two posts on page 15 shall be the last one accepted. Judging will begin after we hit that page limit, it will close immediately and no edits/extensions will be allowed.

No limit on extras, however, since it will end the MOMENT page 15 has a second post, I wouldn't order art or write some big story that you won't be able to finish. When it ends, it ends, no edits. ^^

Since the end page is being slow, it now has an end date as well. The 15th. Tuesday at 12:00 am MDT CHECK HERE FOR TIME

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Do you own any JBD?:[/b]
[b]Favorite time of the day:[/b]
[b]Why is that his favorite time?[/b]

Please PM me with any questions!!
Last edited by mordacious on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readopt! I need a new home (:

Postby hiyorin » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Username:
Do you own any JBD?:
Favorite time of the day:
Why is that his favorite time?

reserved c:
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup429 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 pm

droppin out im so sorry DX
Last edited by Bluepup429 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet the one and only, Chance.

Postby .forever. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chance LB. Royce

Tʜᴇ Ⓠⓤⓘⓡⓚⓨ Oɴᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ⓟⓞⓢⓢⓘⓑⓛⓔ ⓞⓦⓝⓔⓡ

Username ;; .forever.
Do you own any JBD's? ;; Yes, I own 1 JBD and his name
is Geko.
How were they obtained? ;; I was gifted him by two users
known as Metallic Dragon and ○WaterDrops○. Their beans,
Yorik and Cammie had their first child and I was lucky
enough to obtain my first JBD through them. c:
Time of ownership ;; I've owned him since May 14, 2013
Time of joining the community ;; I officially joined the
community on April 20, 2013, meaning I joined the
fan-club. I have been active with beans since I first time
that I've tried for one in February.
Why do you want him? ;; I've been in love with this bean
since he came out honestly. I see that that may sound
cheesy and a usual comment, but it's true, so what can
I say? I was quite disappointed that I had missed him but
was very happy to see that he went to a person who I
knew would take care of him. When I first saw on the
thread that you wanted to put him back up for adoption
I was a little confused as to why, but I didn't question
it because I know you have your reasons. Since then
I've been stalking his page that you made for him,
wondering who would put him up for adoption and when.
Though that time is here and all I can say is that I'm
happy that you're giving other users a chance to show
their love for him but at the same time you're giving up
something that is usually close to someone's heart. I
know how hard that must be to do and I hope that you
know that I will take care of him.
What would you do with him? ;; What would I do with
him? This has to be a trick question as I would assume
it to be obvious. What way is to show off a bean but with
just words? Art, of course, would be done. Though just
like almost all the art with Geko, it would be on paper or
in my journal. I can art digital and might do it sometimes,
but they are in private and not all on CS or my dA. They
are just saved away to use for as ref's or small pictures to
show my friends on the chat. Another thing I would do is
role-play him to get the feel of: 1)-possibly- Having a new
bean around and 2) To develop his personality than
more than what's just written down. It's get a sense of
character, to feel him for more than just pixels.
Contact me ;; CS Profile
JBD FC Profile
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓞⓑⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢ

Full Name ;; Chance Lae-Bale Royce.
                      Usually goes by ;; His first name, Chance.
                      Nickname (s) ;; Chancy, LB.
                      Pronunciation ;; Ch-an-ce Lee B-ALE Roy-ce
                      Reason for Name ;; I really like the name Chance but I want this bean to be almost as if he was sitting next to me so I gave him a full name. The names Lae-Bale came to me as i was searching through names that started with L and B. it sounds great together and not to mention that Lae means darkness and Bale means the home of the Mutima clan. So the dark home, which goes with this one's past.

Gender ;; Male.
                      Age ;; Adult, particularly about 28 years old.
                      Birth date ;; March 23rd.
                      Birth Origin ;; Peru, South America.

Size ;; In feral or quad form he is the size of a Great Dane.
                      Weight ;; He is a large JBD and won't reveal his wait to anybody, it's safe to assume that he is a heavy weight but in good health condition.
                      Height ;; In feral or quad form he is 5'4" at the shoulder, in anthropic form he stands at 5'11".
                      Horns ;; He has #36291f colored lolwut horns.
                      Tail fluff ;; Chance has a normal, regular or short as some may call it tail fluff.
                      Coat ;; His coat
                      Hex Codes ;; #bf8552
                      #e6ad7e
                      #fcf0e3
                      #362c20

Sexuality ;; Bi-sexual, though he leans more on females rather than males.
                      Current Relationship ;; Has none, he does not want one at the moment with all the transferring and such. He feels as if it would be too much pressure for him at the moment.
                      Previous Relationships ;; He's had a few when he was a teen, though he doesn't want to relive those times he thinks they were a good lesson or two on what not to do during a relationship.

ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏ
"My favorite time of day would have to be an hour or two after the sun goes down. It's just dark enough to go outside and sit in either the cold or lay out under the moon. It's peaceful and you can watch each star trickle out from the black sky, shining it's way to show you it's there. There is no specific time to label this, but it's my favorite because, like I said, it's just the right time to relax and possibly go and roast some marshmallows out in the cold. Nothing can stop me from standing outside around this time, all I want is my peace and quiet. Silent whispers away from all the business" during the day."

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

.unique.quiet lover.nature goer.keen eye.
.ready to take anything on.

There really is no other way to describe this bean, besides
the few words that I have listed. This boy is indeed unique, having
odd traits to him in many different ways. it's part of what makes him
the quirky one of the bunch. He does not have a bunch of quirks
but there are some small ones that he considers them habits rather
than quirks. His unique side shows a bunch of different ways,
mainly through his quirks and his likes. Some call him an open
book, seeing as his personality is shown right off the back,
no secrets hidden and no secrets kept. He talks too much
that sometimes he will spill some of his deepest secrets,
or worse, others secrets. His love for nature shows as plain
as the markings on his face. He likes to sit in the quiet and the
outdoors are the best place to enjoy his activity. The birds tweet
overhead and even cloud watching it a normal activity for him.
He likes to watch the fluffiness float by or even watch the flowing
green grass blow in the wind.

A little more to know. wrote:
                      ʟɪᴋᴇs

✔ Chance likes to go exploring, studying the details of nature around him and observing the way life just goes on. it has become a hobby of his, to study the little things.
                      ✔ He likes to be outside rather than the inside. Grasslands and water are in his preferences because it just feels like home to him. He feels as if he was born there, in that very spot on the Earth.
                      ✔ Silence. he loves silence and prefers to whisper when talking rather than having an actual conversation in a normal leveled voice. Why? Because the closest to silence that you can get to without going to high is whispering.

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs

✘ Chance doesn't like it when other beans mess or harasses another bean, he finds it completely uncivilized and will go to any extremity to stop it if he can.
                      ✘ He doesn't like to eat insects because he feels that insects have feelings too and can feel themselves being eaten. Therefore he will only base his diet on fruits and vegetables.
                      ✘ He doesn't like pouches and as weird as it sounds, it's true. He finds it a little creepy that any species of dragons would keep random objects in their belly pockets and prefers to carry a small backpacks with such necessities such as water, tape, rope, and a small pocket knife for the basis of survival if he were to get stranded somewhere.

ǫᴜɪʀᴋs

♦ When noticing the little things, he tends to notice too much and often can tell what another thing, mostly another bean, is feeling. "The emotion is in their eyes," he says whenever you ask him.
                      ♦ He'll often ignore a person who is talking too loud, silencing them in his mind rather than out loud. It'll frustrates others and he doesn't mean to make them mad, it just happens. it's as if his hearing is set to a level of whispering.
                      ♦ He thinks life lives in everything and will randomly start having a conversation to a tree he finds interesting or an ant that he finds crawling along the trunk. Some find him weird, thinking that he's talking to himself and do not get the time to know what he is actually doing.

His accessories or items as some may call it were drawn by me on pixlr.com to show a ref of what he would look like with them. He has:
          ✶ Front paw wraps to keep his paws warm when it's cold and to prevent anything that he might come across in the outdoors that could cut him or give him some kind of sickness that no one wants. They are cream-colored as most wraps are but are a little mucky on the bottoms. He has a tendency to not take off the wraps for a long while and only washes them maybe once every two weeks unless he gets them extremely dirty,
          ✶ A scarf wrapped around his tail. It's not actually that think or big as the temporary ref makes it look like and is in fact thinner and has more of a ropy lacing to it as it is tied around the tail. It is a deep purple in color, almost indigo but is quite faded from him having it since he was a child.
          ✶Three piercing, two in his left ear and one in his right. I saw that you once gave him a stud and wanted to keep that to him since I thought he looked good with one in. The one in his right ear is gold and the ones in his left ear are silver.
          ✶ And last, but not least, his chained necklaces. They are not chains but are twined in a chain like manner made from sting that he painted silver to make it look like he was cool. He did this when he was a teen and just can't bare to take it off. He one day plans on getting either an actual silver string or painting his current one black.
Last edited by .forever. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Username: Cute6066
Do you own any JBD?: sadly no
Favorite time of the day:Unlike most who would say sunrise, sunset. Chippy's favorite time of day is
Why is that his favorite time? 12:02 Pm, just after noon. He always seems to smile in the afternoon.

Name: Chippy, for his chipmunk like markings.

Favorite things:

Story:

Art:
Last edited by finoodle on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skittlesky12 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Username:Skittlesky12
Do you own any JBD?: Nope
Favorite time of the day: Afternoon
The reason for this is because he likes to sleep in most days and he can never bring himself to wake up any sooner than 12 PM. He will never wake up after or before 12.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

by SilverHeartAlchemist
Username: Sloth-
Name: Bambi
He does prefer to be called Horizon and he does accept short variations of that name.
Do you own any JBD?: Yes I do, a RU from 456. I hope this guy would be able to be my second to be welcomed into the family.
Favorite time of the day: Around 5:20am, the beginning of the sunrise.
Why is that his favorite time? Bambi loves the sunrise and the drastic temporary change of colour in the sky. The sunrise is a very significant thing in his life and he always says when it begins 'a new day, a new me'. To Bambi, this simply means that he forgets all the things that has happen in the past and focus on the present. While sitting done watching the sun rise, he likes to have a cup of herbal essence tea with a 2 sugars(on which the fruity favourite changes, depending on the day of the week - Peach mango is his favourite so he has that on two days, instead of one) and he plays his favourite record or his limited edition record player.
Personality
Bambi is quite a queer JBD and his personality is summed up as being eccentric. He has never missed a day in his life of waking up and watching the sunrise with a cup of tea and his favourite record. During the day he is seen with his bowtie, golden monocle and his small top hat. Only of the 3rd Fridays of every month he changes his outfit to a white bowtie and top hat with a silver monocle.
Bambi is extremely graceful is absolutely everything his does and is involved in, probably because he moves ever so slowly and speaks with such etiquette. Other JBDs usually give him bad remarks about how boastful he is and full of himself, which simply isn't the case.
- Herbal essence tea.
- Small mandarins with a drizzle of melted white chocolate
- His collection on rocks that somehow resemble different JBDs
- Complementing others
- Records
- Coconuts
Dislikes
- Over sized objects
- Any vehicles and modes of transportation
- Electronic gadgets "Those fidgety little things, nothing a true JBD should touch, I tell you!"
- Basically any modern day items that Bambi cannot control.
- Vacuums "I would rather do it the old fashioned way and they are far too loud for an old chap like me!"
Last edited by solo. on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazychick3000 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Username:
Do you own any JBD?:
Reserve his name is Ryker just a note so I don't forget
Last edited by Crazychick3000 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazychick3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flyn <3

Postby Spirest » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Username:
Puppyphones
Name:
I'd re-name this little fellow here Flyn.
Do you own any JBD?:
No, and I really hope I get this handsome boy , and I've been waiting for an opportunity to catch a bean like this for so long.
The time around sunset, when beautiful colors and glowing across the sky.
Flyn really enjoys seeing the scenery, not just anytime, but when the light hits the ground perfectly. And who wouldn't enjoy the light pastel colors?
Personality:
Mellow, Creative, Positive; but has a long temper that when is overrun gets someone a lesson, and this bean is the teacher.
Art:
All of the art on the form was created by me.
Short Story; about time of day:
It was at least 5 hours past noon, and the anxious bean was pacing back and forth, waiting for the perfect moment to take it. Take the picture, of course. He had his camera looped around his furry neck, and he was gently swaying it back and forth by slightly shifting his head from side to side. He loved doing this, even if his friends think it was lame. He always loved to snap pictures at the right moment, and for a while, he has been trying to capture the colorful sunset. He shifted his head and glared out of the open window, the sun was lowering down, fast. He ran outside and set up his tripod in an area with no trees surrounding it, getting a clear shot or the beautiful re-occurring phenomenon. He braced himself as he put his finger on the camera and he looked over his shoulder to see vibrant colors racing through the sky, and he smiled. He focused back onto the sun, with special sunglasses on so that it didn't hurt his eyes as much. Flyn lowered himself level to the angle of the camera and counted down. 3... 2... 1... Snap. He gently took the camera off of the tripod, and fixed his eyes upon the picture. This picture was what he was waiting for, it was perfect.

WIP
Last edited by Spirest on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
profile pic is by TheNightsIllusion @ DA

hey guys!
feel free to shoot me a message and chat me up,
I dont bite!
Spirest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Username: Keplyn, nice to meetcha!
Name: McHenley Herley Henlinson, though he always just goes by Herley
Do you own any JBD?: Nope, a non-owner looking for a lovely bean of my own, and feeling pretty good about this guy! ^.^
Favorite time of the day: Twilight
Why is that his favorite time? What better time of day is there? The sky has a huge painting of colors, purples and pinks, oranges, light blue, and, if you're near the ocean, like he always is, you can see the deep blue of the water mixed in as well.

Sorry, fellow, but... I'm just not feeling the connection anymore... :C
Good luck to everyone else participating, and I hope he goes to a wonderful new home! ^.^
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.