Based on Click to view
Artist Ninai [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
102 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MWK #102-Winner on page 6

Postby Ninai » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 am

What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Happy New Year <333
I'm little late...
To win this special kit, impress me.
No limits ^^
End date: January 30th

Winner on page 6
Last edited by Ninai on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Commissions: closed Art Trades: closed Requests: closed
Ninai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MWK #102

Postby Qualeo » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:51 am

"Do you hear that sound? No, that's not just gears. Its the sound of life!"
Last edited by Qualeo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 am

reserved
o3o

This one is so amazing! <3
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:39 am

I just can't get any time, I'm sorry this is such a beauty but I just don't have any time. -cries and walks away sadly-
Last edited by Nevermore Raven on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaitlynizer » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:07 am

dropping out, I think someone else deserves this MWK more, and I just don't have enough time.
Last edited by Kaitlynizer on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:19 am, edited 8 times in total.

stay safe y'all

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
jbd's
kalons
characters
signature art by birdseedy
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Kaitlynizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silent Night » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:44 am

╔══╗

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

══

╚══╝

N A M E ; ;
T I G E R... M A R I P O S A... L I L Y
( T I G E R... B U T T E R F L Y... L I L Y )

N I C K N A M E ; ;
C U B B Y

G E N D E R ; ;
F E M A L E

A G E ; ;
2 4

H I S T O R Y ; ;

PAST wrote:
FIRST MOMENTS ; ;

“Is she okay?” a weak voice creaked out through the swirling pitch black darkness and relentless beeping of noisy machines.

Another voice cut through the darkness, this one sounded harsher and not near as soft and welcoming as the voice before, “She’ll be fine, she’s a beautiful young girl!” said a large man who was holding a tiny, and more or less bald, baby.

The baby wriggled around a little in the man’s arms in its own feeble attempts to escape the clutches of the harsh sounding man and to reach the voice of the kind sounding voice. The man barely noticed as he carefully handed the baby to a nearby nurse before quietly leaving the room. As the baby touched the cold Latex gloved hands of the baby the small baby let out a loud howl in discomfort to the chilling cold of the Latex.

The nurse took the baby to a nearby crib and gingerly lay her down before going to help the mother. “Are you okay M’am?” whispered the kind nurse. The baby gave a moan in reply to the nurse’s voice, but then went to sucking on its newfound paw.

There was no reply by the mother, nor would there ever be as the line on the heart monitor went flat and a loud, harsh, endless beep was released from the machine. The baby started to scream at this harsh and unforgiving noise combined with the frightful and frantic sound of the nurse howling, “DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!” as the she ran through the halls.

A few weeks later the small baby opened its eyes. She suckled her paw as she looked around the room. It was a huge room with an ornately decorated ceiling. There was a mobile that caught her glimmering eyes. The mobile had a rainbow little stars dangling from strings that were tied to thin white sticks that had branched off from a light blue glowing moon. At the sight of this the baby removed the paw from her mouth and began to coo gently. She giggled and pawed at the stars as they spun around her head.

At the sound of the baby a nanny burst though the large oak doors that guarded the entrance to the nursery. She was tall and wearing blue slacks and a black tee-shirt that was embezzled with flowers that glittered in the sunlight as her shirt moved. The baby was mesmerized by the glittering and immediately forgot all about the mobile which was still spinning above her head.

“Hannah!” The nanny called softly. “Go tell Mr. Lily that his daughter is awake and has opened her eyes,” she said softly with a great smile on her face.

As the nanny finished her sentence a squeal could be heard along with the sound of paws on a hardwood floor as Hannah rushed off to Mr. Lily’s office.

The nanny bent over and carefully picked up the small pup and cradled her in her arms. The nanny’s fuzzy arms were comforting to the small baby as she sat in the nanny’s arms contentedly cooing and playing with the nanny’s long blond braid that hung over her shoulder. “You’re a special pup, aren’t you?” asked the nanny in a thrilled tone of voice. “Yes, you are, Tiger, such a special pup!” She continued cooing to the cub. Little did she know how dreadfully true she was.

Mr. Lily stumbled into the room, he was tall and would be very handsome aside from his most frazzled appearance. He was wearing a suit with his undershirt hanging out from under his coat so that he had a “tail” in a matter of speaking. His black suspenders dangled from his waist so far that they reached his knee. Long black, scraggly hair hang out from under his dashing hat which was placed on his head crookedly and was beaten and battered after many hits from his fist.

He pulled a crooked and drunk looking smile as he stumbled towards Tiger. He reached out his arms and grasped at her, but the nanny pulled Tiger away sharply.

“No Mr. Lilly, sir. I can’t let you take the cub when you’re drunk like you are! I know things have been ruff for you lately Mr. Lily, but you need to pull yourself together!! You’re a father now, and your baby needs you!” The nanny growled at him harshly.

Mr. Lilly nodded, but obviously none of it had set in as he once again staggered towards the wide-eyed baby.

The nanny gently held the baby out and snapped “Look, but DO NOT touch!”

Mr. Lily was taken aback by that and he retorted in slurred speech with “You….d-d-d-doooo N-N-NOT…gett t-t-t-t-toooo…whaat wasss I saying?” he leaned in over Tiger and began breathing heavily.

Lily stared at the horrid, twisted, and drunk face of the man standing over her. The pungent odor of alcohol hit Lily’s face, it was sharp, and sour, and reeked, and burned all at the same time. It was not something Lily enjoyed at all and so, in her own retort she screamed and clawed at his face in an attempt to get the horrid man away.

Mr. Lily yanked his head back and pulled a very undignified look before wordlessly storming out of the room.

“I agree with you,” the nanny reassured as she held Lily tightly.

CHILDHOOD ; ;

A stream babbled along over rocks and under boughs as it pushed its way forward. Tiger watched serenely as a little minnow pushed its way up stream against the current. “You can do it,” she whispered kindly as breeze blew past rustling the limbs of the oak trees and throwing green patterns all across the forest floor. Tiger grinned sweetly as a blue butterfly brushed past, its wing touching the tip of her nose. She didn’t know why, but foggy blue butterflies followed her wherever she went. “And what do you want my blue…colored……friend…?” she said in a failed attempt to create a clever name for the butterfly. “Yeah that’s all I got,” she muttered to herself in a joking manner.

The butterfly, however, only replied by drifting off to wherever the next gust of wind took it.

“TIGER!!! You have a friend to see you!!” Tiger shuddered as her nanny’s shrill voice cut through the serenity of the burbling stream and the rush of the sweet and clear breeze.

Coming, Karen!” Tiger replied in her usual sweet tone of voice. Tiger picked herself up off of her soft moss bed and began trotting home, over the stepping-stone rocks she hopped and through the cattle pasture, over the creek again, but this time it had widened to a river and thusly she had to use an old felled maple tree to close, over the barbed wire fence. It was a quick trot, it always amazed her how quickly she arrived back at her house when it sounded like such a long journey, but Tiger was fleet-footed and could practically fly over ruff terrain when she needed to.

Tiger arrived at her yard and ran up her patio stairs, her bare claws clicking on the weathered stairs. Tiger screeched to a halt mere inches before crashing into Karen.

Karen gave a glare, leaned over and whispered “Cutting it kind of close, aren’t you?” before perking up and cheerily saying, “Now, your friend Cody is here to see you! CODY!! Tiger’s out on the porch!!” Karen waited for a few moments until she saw Cody’s silver head stick out the door before she began slinking back indoors.

Cody was a handsome young kit with a silver pelt and soft black swirly markings. He always wore blue jeans, a tee-shirt, and a baseball cap for the team the “Cubs”.

“Hi, Cubby!!” Cody said cheerily with a flick of his ears as a fly buzzed by his head.

Hi, Cody,” Tiger, or Cubby as she was called, mumbled as she stared at the weathered planks of wood and traced her foot around in circles over the surface of the patio.

“Ummm…I just came over to say hi, I was on my way home from helping my pa gather up some cattle that had gotten feisty, busted a fence, and escaped into that field there,” he said with his usual sweet yet strong southern accent. He then proceeded to point into the direction of the pasture which Tiger had come from.

Oh. Yes. I was watching when they did that…” her voice drifted off as a butterfly fluttered past her head.

“Okay…” Cody began, I guess I’ll be going then…” Cody finished with a frown as he started down the porch stairs “Bye, Cubby.”

Bye Cody,” Tiger replied quietly. Tiger watched slightly sadly as she watched Cody walk off down her driveway, a long gravel road. At the sight of this Karen busted out through the front doors and began scolding Tiger.

“Tiger! Why must you be so unfriendly!?!? The poor boy came over to see you, but you brushed him off like he wasn’t even here! Why do you do this to all of your friends that come over? It’s not at all poli--”

It’s because I don’t have any friends!! They aren’t my friends!!” Tiger cut Karen out as large, salty tears welled up in her blue eyes. They both stood for a moment staring at each other sadly, yet defiantly. At last Tiger could not stand it any longer and ran off to her room, crying every step of the way.

TEENAGE YEARS ; ;

***WARNING*** The following content does get a bit violent, if it is too violent I will remove the content and edit it so that it is not so descriptive.

"KAREN!!! KAREN!!!!!!” a shocked and frightened voice resounded through the halls of the mansion. As tiger stared at a morbid sight that hung before her in her very room.

“Coming Tiger, Coming!” hollered Karen as she scuttled through the halls, her black dress and white apron fluttered as she ran. “Yes dea-” Karen froze mid-sentence at the murderous sight which she saw. It was a red squirrel that had its top half skinned and had its head nailed to the wall. Blood was smeared all over the walls and strange glyphs could be seen painted on the wall in the squirrel’s blood. “Tiger! What happened!?!?!” Karen yelled with shock and horror.

WHAT!!! You think it was me??? I have no idea what happened! I wouldn’t hurt that poor thing for all the money in the world!” Tiger hissed as tears welled up in her eyes. “Please, Karen. Get it out of here. I can’t bear to see that poor thing hanging off the wall like that,” Tiger managed to choke out. Karen simply nodded and went to get a hammer so as to remove the nail in the wall. Tiger stared at the horrible glyphs, as she stared the glyphs seemed to change their shapes, the triangular glyphs turned into “S”s and the oval changed into a “P”.

“Don’t worry, Tiger. It’ll be alright dear,” At the sound of Karen’s voice Tiger gave a jump which pulled her put of the trance-like state which she had entered into.

Do you think it was father…he was obviously drinking last night…” Tiger murmured whilst avoiding Karen’s eyes.

“No, dear. Your father has done some bad things after drinking, but never something as brutal and ruthless as this. It couldn’t be him.” She replied. “I bet one of those urchins from the slums got in last night since the screen door was open. I doubt whoever it was’ll dare to do it again,” Karen finished with a reassuring pat to Tiger’s shoulder.

But what happened on that day did not cease. Every week at least there was a new animal tacked up somewhere around the house, and every week there were more glyphs on the wall. No one ever knew what caused this strange phenomenon, but neither did they wish to know.

PRESENT wrote:
S T O R Y wrote:
THE PROMISED HAND AND THE INCIDENT ; ;

WHAT!!! NO!! You can’t expect me to…to…to marry a person that I don’t even know!! How could you promise such a thing!!!” a very disgruntled and disgusted Tiger yelled to her father as she stomped about her father’s office.

“I’m sorry Cubby, but I had to. We can barely make it through this year with the expenses that have stacked up…” her father replied calmly and solemnly.

Yes, but selling your own daughter, that’s practically what you did you know, how could you!!! If you had just pulled yourself together and stopped your infernal drinking then you wouldn’t have been kicked out of the board and you’d still have a job!!” Tiger’s eyes flared with anger and hatred “I know loosing mother was tough for you, but you’ve had 19 years to get over it AND YOU HAVEN’T!!!

“Yes but Cubby-”

Don’t you ‘but Cubby’ me!” She growled. She stared defiantly at her father’s old, worn face. She walked up to his desk with an evil scowl on her face and slammed her paw on the desk as hard as she could. Then, everything went black.

Tiger woke up, she was on the floor it was cold and dark. She was in her father’s office, it had been completely torn apart and there was blood everywhere and her nails...her nails were covered in blood and a few had been ripped off. Slowly and painfully she stumbled to her feet, papers ruffled and shudders slammed the house’s walls as a strong wind gusted through a broken window.

Tiger glanced around the room. Blood was everywhere…her father…where was her father!?! She started frantically searching, she called his name and ran all throughout the house. The kitchen, the bedrooms the bathrooms, even the closets she searched everywhere but he was nowhere to be. Finally she returned to her father’s office and shuffled nervously behind his desk to sit in her father’s chair. By now she was in tears and was fearing the worst for her father. Her nails hurt, but worse than that, her heart was in agony.

She slumped over in her father’s chair when she saw it: it was the mutilated corpse of her father. He had somehow gotten shoved under his desk and was in a contorted position. He was barely recognizable as limbs were bent the wrong way and his face had been clawed off. Tiger threw herself on the floor and dragged her father out from under the desk. She sat cradling her father’s head; tears were streaming down her face. She lifted her head and put it on her father’s chest when she saw something that frightened her more than the sight of her father’s own corpse.

Where her father had been laying there was a word scratched in the hardwood floor. It was written in the strange glyphs, but all of a sudden it became so clear to her. The word that had been written everywhere in blood throughout the house, the word which was under her father’s corpse; it was the word “Possession”. ‘But what does this mean?’ She thought to herself. ‘How can I rea--’ then it all became clear. She stared at her bloodied fingernails, then back at the cursed glyphs, then back at the symbols again. ‘WHAT!’ She thought to herself “No, it can’t be…it can’t be!!” She screamed as she stood up; her father’s limp head fell to the floor with a thud. She began backing away “No…No, no no!!!!” She hollered “It couldn’t be me!!! It couldn’t!!! NO!!! Father! Please, Daddy! Forgive me!! I’m so sorry!” She cried as she backed away. “Please forgive me,” she sobbed as agonizing pain filled her heart. She burst out of the house, crying and screaming never to be seen by any other kits again.

A blue butterfly float through the window and landed on the corpse of Tiger’s father. There it sat till its death days later. The same day when Tiger’s love died out of her heart.

PERSONALITY wrote:
Q U I E T|P E A C E F U L| C A L M| M A T U R E|L E V E L H E A D E D|I L L U S I V E

Q U I E T ; ;

Tiger is quiet due to the fact that she lives in the woods for there is no one to talk to in the woods. No one but the birds and butterflies, but they are not known for their conversation so she does not speak unless spoken to first by one of her forest friends or butterflies.

P E A C E F U L ; ;

Tiger only wishes for peace in this world. After “The Incident” she can’t bear to see hatred and mistrust between kits and animals alike and therefore is not only a peaceful and soothing soul, but she herself is a peacekeeper too.

C A L M ; ;

Tiger enjoys the peacefulness and calm of her soft moist moss and the nearby babbling brook. They have taught her how to be calm and levelheaded and to restrain the evil which she struggles internally with every day. She is not easily provoked due to this and wishes that she may never be provoked again in her life.

M A T U R E ; ;

Tiger is wise and mature, she is similar to King Solomon in her unsurpassed wisdom of the forest and can keep a fight from occurring and can figure out the toughest of problems. As mentioned above, she is a peace keeper and her wisdom and maturity has aided her greatly over the years in calming her friends when they are in a dispute.

L E V E L H E A D E D ; ;

Tiger is very levelheaded and down to the earth. She does not daydream about fantastical realities that she wishes she had, but is merely content with the one she has and tries to make the best of everything.

I L L U S I V E ; ;

Tiger is illusive and hard to find as she knows the forest very well, is fleet of foot, and quiet. She does not wish to be seen due to the fact that she is afraid that whomever she meets will provoke her demon into coming out. You will not be able to see unless she wants you to and therefore she (as far as she wants) will never be seen.

L I K E S ; ;

Calm ; ;
Serenity ; ;
Peace ; ;
The Forest ; ;
Sitting by a Brook ; ;
Reading Shakespeare Sonnets ; ;
“Her” Butterflies ; ;
Frogs and Frogs Croaking ; ;
Crickets ; ;
Animals ; ;
Calming Things ; ;
Classic Music ; ;
The Breeze ; ;

D I S L I K E S ; ;

Other Kits ; ;
Fire ; ;
Loud Noises ; ;
Modern Music ; ;
Centipedes ; ;
Society ; ;
Showy and Prissy Kits ; ;
Laughter From Others (it makes her jealous) ; ;
Thorns/Needles ; ;
Thunder and Lightening ; ;

F E A R S ; ;

Monophobia
She is afraid of herself and what she may do to others.

Aichmophobia
She is afraid of needles and thorns

Arsonphobia
She is afraid of fire.

Apiphobia
She is afraid of bees.

Astraphobia
She is afraid of thunder and lightning.

And over all she fears to hate.

H A T E S ; ;

Possession ; ;
She fears to hate anymore than that one "Person".

L O V E S ; ;

She no longer can.

F A V O U R I T E S ; ;

SONG ; ;

“Le cygne”, or “The Swan” from “The Carnival of Animals” by Camille Saint-Saëns. She loves the beautiful tone of the song along with its slow and calming tempo.

INSTRUMENT ; ;

The cello is by far her favorite instrument, it is soothing and the beautiful. It is sweet to the ear and is most versatile and can be played in many different styles.

WORD ; ;

Serenity . The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.

FOOD ; ;

Growing up in the south her favorite food was crisp, fried apple dumplings with a large scoop of ice cream to wash it down. Now, however, her favorite food would be the wild strawberries which she occasionally finds growing in the woods.

Q U O T E ; ;

“I will be calm. I will be mistress of myself.” ~Jane Austin, Sense and Sensibility

T I M E O F D A Y ; ;

Nightfall, right when all the crickets are playing their song and when the frogs croak a chorus of beautiful music. When the fireflies flicker a dance about, and when the great Luna Moth spreads its wings and takes flight. When the sky turns orange and all is beautiful, and when Tiger finds her innermost calmness. Nothing can shake her at that hour, it is her time.

S M E L L ; ;

The smell of a blooming Mimosa tree is the most exquisite smell she has ever experienced.

F L O W E R ; ;

The exquisite and alien looking Passion flower is unsurpassed in beauty in her eyes.

C O L O R ; ;

POSSESSION wrote:
"Who Am I?"

"I am hate, I am fear, I am your nightmares. I am a murderer, I am evil, and I ruin your life. I am a Demon."

"What do I hate?"

"I hate life and beauty, I wish to stomp out all love and innocence I see in this life, I hate Tiger and am here to make her life painful. Her butterflies are also terrible as, though she may not know this, each butterfly represents a good and innocent feeling. They are the one thing that I cannot directly touch and therefore I hate them too."

"Why did I choose Tiger?"

"I chose Tiger because she was beautiful on the inside and innocent. I am here to make agony for those people, the ones who are beautiful. That is why I chose Tiger."

"What was my proudest moment?"

"Obviously it was when I killed Tiger's love. That is my proudest and favorite moment. The squirrels were fun, but none can beat killing love."

"What do I love?"

"I love all that Tiger hates and fears, therefore I love myself and the pain I bring to others."

"When do I take over Tiger?"

"I take over Tiger's body when she hates and when she fears, it doesn't have to be much the shadows that lurk beneath her bed can cause it. T
he stronger the hate and fear, the stronger my power grows."

Side Notes

Everything, unless otherwise stated (aside from the dividers), are © me (Silent Night).
Please do not use any of this form without my permission.
Last edited by Silent Night on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Silent Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:26 am

Possible reserve, I need to see if I have time ;3;
Beautiful work <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solidagold » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 am

Wow. I .. //sobs// this is so bootsaful
aaaaaa𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍

aaaaaaaaashe/they biadult
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaafind me elsewhere
aaaaaaaTumblraaaaaaaTwitter
aaaaaaToyhouseaaaaaFlight Rising
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaCompleted CS Collections
aaaaaaaaOwlsaaaLionsaaaMacaws
aaaaaaMalk FoxesaaaWarrior Cats
aaaaaaaaaaaWestern Dragons
Solidagold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:55 am

[dropping out]
Last edited by l i o n. on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waldeinsamkeit. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:28 am

Reserve with name 42
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx