SHD #69 - Open! by headphone raichu.

Based on Click to view
Artist headphone raichu. [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SHD #69 - Open!

Postby headphone raichu. » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 pm

SHDs wrote:A Snakehead Dragon is a friendly dragon who has a snake's head as a tail. The snake can talk and have a mind of its own. The SHD has either long or short, curly or straight fur, depending on the artist's desire. They are very kind, and love to be the center of attention--or the centers, if you include the snake!

Hello everyone! So, I have never ever created a SHD, even though I've been an artist for quite a while, and green spice was kind enough to notify me about the new lines. So, to make up for me being such a jerk and never creating a SHD all this time, I've finally decided to create my first. I'm so sorry for all the time that I haven't done this, green spice <3

Even though I haven't made one before, I'm gonna be tough on this fella. I see this one as a girl, but I'm gonna let you guys decide on his/her gender :3 You also must include either a story and/or art in order to be counted in the final judging. I think that I will end the contest on... um... let's say January 10th, and I may do at least one extension if it is needed.

Code: Select all
    [b]username;;[/b]
    [b]dragon's name;;[/b]
    [b]snake's name;;[/b]
    [b]dragon's gender;;[/b]
    [b]snake's gender;;[/b]
    [b]story and/or art;;[/b]
    [b]personality;;[/b]
    [b]other;;[/b]

Hex codes;; #351915, #70422B, #F9D09D, #B7C60B, #D6DD4B
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SHD #69 - Open!

Postby headphone raichu. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 am

bump.

Last bumped by headphone raichu. on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 am.
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me