Tvetyal #31 by Blitz.

Based on Click to view
Artist Blitz. [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tvetyal #31

Postby Blitz. » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am

Tvetyals are a unique species of dragon-like mammals, the closest modern animal approximation being a big canine with the behavior of a puffin. They come in a large variety of sizes, with the smallest about the size of a medium dog and the largest closer to the size of horses. Tvetyals are pack animals, and typically live in family units called bevies, which range in population from 7 to up to 40. Tvetyals can sport many different traits, but the most prominent is the heterochromic eyes that all Tvets possess. Some traits are more rare than others, and on occasion, it is said that a Tvetyal may even be born with wings. Notably, Tvetyals are separated into two primary groups: Wild and Domestic. As the names may suggest, Wild Tvets are generally not receptive to humans and cannot be ridden. With enough work, a Wild Tvetyal can become Domestic, at which point they can be lifelong companions.

Domestic
Size 52"

Chihiro wrote:Name: Solaris
Why you chose this name: It was the first word that came into my mind when I saw her, and I think it kinda suits this female.
Favorite thing about the daytime: The light itself. It his several meanings but my favorite would be the following "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that"
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

To win this girl, just describe what her favorite thing about daytime is.
(Please do not write a book, a simple sentence or two floats my boat.)
My first design as an artist. [:
End date is tomorrow at 9:00PM EST Time.

No extras allowed, but you may pretty up your form if you wish.

Code: Select all
Name:
Why you chose this name:
Favorite thing about the daytime:
Last edited by Blitz. on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tvetyal #31

Postby Clive » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:25 am

Name: Solaris
Why you chose this name: It was the first word that came into my mind when I saw her, and I think it kinda suits this female.
Favorite thing about the daytime: The light itself. It his several meanings but my favorite would be the following "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that"
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:35 am

Name

I would name this girl Shine.

Why you chose this name

It seems to me like she'd have a personality that would be like a beam of light shining down hopefully on the world. I look at her and feel as if she'd be one to try and save everyone, to pull others up from their darkness and give them something to live for. "Try". She might not always be able to accomplish it, but she'd do her best. Thus, "Shine".

Favorite thing about the daytime

My favorite thing about daytime is that you can see. I love darkness, but you can't see anything on your own. During the day everything is lit and you can see the beauty of the world without depending on the aid of fake lights. Flowers, birds, shiny things- you can't see that stuff at night.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tennisbutt » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:21 am

Name:
Akari

Why you chose this name:
In Japanese [which I think is a beautiful language ;v;] it means light but not in a general way, but the light source itself. I feel like represents light itself and what better to name her than where the light comes from.

When light refracts through a window. It doesn't even have to be coloured, stained glass window, she just loves the way light changes after passing through a different material, creating a sort of, marbling effect.

[avatar by bullserk @ dA]
[art by minksplash and sketchi]

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Name: Elissia
Why you chose this name: I don't know. When I was typing that name just kind of popped into my head.
- When I looked it up it means Noble in German
Favorite thing about the daytime: Her favorite thing about daytime is watching the sun journey from it's "Birth" to it's "death". She will even try to follow the sun and "catch it" as it sets. She knows she won't but she loves to do it.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Name: Jeneva
Why you chose this name: it just fits. A name that came with the appearance.
Favorite thing about the daytime: The light of the sun, reflecting off snow, heating up her fur, the blinding sense of it and it's heat.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby june-♓ » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Name: Hanh

Why you chose this name: when i looked at this girl, i immediately wanted to find an airy-sounding "h" name, so "Hanh" has the perfect tone. it's simple, regal, and means happiness. it just sounds like warmth and sunshine.

Favorite thing about the daytime: the feeling of sun beams hitting her back, when she really stops to let them. she hates to walk too fast in sunlight because the full effect of the sun cannot be recognized. when she sits and enjoys the warmth, it radiates slowly throughout her entire body, and the sensation is just delicious.
june-♓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger111 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:50 am

Name:
Why you chose this name:

reserved /A\

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a sky full of stars » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:51 am

Name:
Why you chose this name:

Reserve I will fill it out soon
Not really hanging around here anymore~ You can find me on deviantart though
a sky full of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 am

ImageHakee (Hah-key)
ImageI chose the name Hakee for her for no particular reason. I don't believe it means anything, though when I looked at her I sat there for a good couple of minutes thinking through the names that might fit her, though nothing came up. However, when I thought about things that were sunny, or had the sun around them, like she reminded me of, Hakee came to mind.
Image Ah, the birds that make lovely noises, soothing the ear of all things violent and loud. Their music drowns out the feelings of negativity and replace it with something of a lullaby. Darkest thoughts are removed and blown away by the wind.

Such nice singing, of the birds, who believe in such sweet tastes.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me