hayes pack - werewolf roleplay - accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

hayes pack - werewolf roleplay - accepting

Postby Mufa » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:51 pm

There have been many legends of men turning to wolf. Most believe these ancient tales to be false, but the few that believe are the ones that have seen it with their own eyes.

The Quileute Tribe has thrived through every generation. The tribe has been split into various packs that cover vast areas of land throughout the state of Washington. Each has an alpha, a beta, and members that follow under their lead without question. The packs are made up of mostly males, but there are a few females in each pack. The bloodline of shape shifters mostly runs through the male ancestors, so it continues to do so in the present. All the packs were placed around the state to protect the humans from disgusting creatures known as vampires. The fact that werewolves and vampires don't exist needs to be kept within the minds of the human race, and the werewolf plans to do so. As a pack and as a tribe, they fight against the blood suckers to defend the world they call home.

One of the packs spread throughout Washington is the Hayes Pack. Their alpha is Kane Hayes, the descendent of the first Hayes Pack alpha. His beta is Westin Freed, the second wolf in the pack to shift. The third in command, Denisa Pellian was the third to shift. The pack members consist of (N/A), (N/A), Cameron Johnston, Jacey Maybell, Brooke Delmeri and Phoebe Scott. They reside in a small town known as Hamilton. The town only has a population of three hundred fifty-two people, so its not that hard to keep protected. Hamilton is a small village-like structure with about one hundred, two story houses. In the center of town is a small grocery store, an all grades school, and a post office. The rest of the houses and cabins are spread out in the forest near by. Its surrounded by a thick forest with many streams running through it. About a mile away from Hamilton is a large lake where most of the residents spend their weekends. Hamilton is beautiful, being as it rarely rains or storms. There is little snow fall in the winter, so it never gets to cold. Its the perfect town of helpless people for bloodsuckers to be running about.

x.Rules.x
All of Tess' Rules Apply

Characters;;
Being as the pack only consists of nine people, I will only allow one character per person. Each has a character already has a small description which includes their gender, some of their personality, and their enhanced power/sense.
Literacy;;
This is a semi-literate Roleplay so I expect at least one paragraph. Each paragraph should consist of a minimum of seven sentences. If you have writers block, just put WB above your post so I will know. Writers block cannot be a constant, recurring thing.
Activity;;
I would like everyone to reply at least once every two days. If your going on vacation, PM me so I know and don't delete your character. Even on vacation I would prefer that you weren't gone longer than a week. If you are, it's fine, but remember that we'll get plenty of action in before you return. If you have disappeared from the Roleplay for more than a week without notice, I will have to delete your character.
Romance;;
This Roleplay does not revolve around romance, so I do not expect much of it. Being as no one is Roleplaying people that could possibly be their imprintees, there is no real need for romance. If this Roleplay stays alive for long enough, I will make a version two that will involve new characters that will be their imprints. That is, if all the current Roleplayers agree.
Fighting;;
Please put as much detail in your fighting roleplaying post as possible (enough not to break Tess' rules about gore). I often see people who say 'they jumped at the enemy and killed them instantly.' No! There will be constant fights through out the roleplay, whether it be a single vampire, a coven, 20+ of them, or just amongst the pack, to keep the roleplay exciting, so be prepared for that.

Introduction/Rules
Form/Characters
Weather/News/Wolf Powers
Last edited by Mufa on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 22 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hayes pack - twilight werewolf roleplay - accepting

Postby Mufa » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

x.Form.x
You may edit however you please. This is just a basic layout.
The only thing you may not have is an image of your characters human form. That must be described, not shown

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Name Here&name=SFChaerilidae.ttf&size=50&style_color=BF0000[/img]
[img]Wolf Image Here[/img]

[color=#BF0000][b]Name;;[/b][/color]

[size=85]Here. First, middle, last. Where they got their name from.[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Age;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here (between sixteen and twenty). Birthday and when they shifted (no younger than thirteen).[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Gender;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here.[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Rank;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here. From ranks under rank catagory.[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Family;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here. Siblings and parents.[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Crush;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here.[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Looks;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here. Human form. 7+ Sentences.[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]Personality;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here. 7+ Sentences[/size]

[b][color=#BF0000]History;;[/color][/b]

[size=85]Here. 7+ Sentences[/size][/center]

x.Characters.x
Read in more detail here.

The Alpha ;; Kane Hayes
Kane Hayes was the first to shift, making him the alpha of the pack. He's the eldest and biggest of all the wolves. His extra power is the Alpha Voice, making him able to tell the other pack members what to do, and they must/always obey.

The Beta ;; Westin Freed
Westin Freed was the second to shift, so Kane made him the beta of the pack. He's the second oldest and a few inches shorter than the alpha. His extra power is heightened eyesight, and even though the wolves already have fantastic eyesight, his reaches further than the rest.

Third in Command ;; Denisa Pellian
Denisa Pellian was the second to shift, so the alpha made her the third in command of the pack. She has no extra power or enhanced sense, but she can give out commands just like the alpha or the beta, which gives her authority.

Pack Members ;;
The Loyal ;; Open
(N/A) is one of the most loyal pack members and doesn't question the alphas actions. His extra power is enhanced hearing, making him able to hear any sounds from miles away. His hearing is much stronger than the rest of the pack. Takes over alpha if something happens.
The Brave ;; Open
(N/A) is the selfless, most brave pack member. He'll face anything without question, from people who want to pick a fight to vampires. He has a powerful sense of smell. Every human, wolf, or vampire has their own unique smell to him. Just one tiny smell gives away exactly who someone is. Takes over third if something happens.
The Fighter ;; Cameron Johnston
Cameron Johnston wants to fight every threat known to man. Whether it be natural or supernatural, he always tries to pick a fight. He has enhanced muscle strength, making him stronger than the rest of the pack. Most say that's why he always wants to start a fight.
The Knowledge ;; Jacey Maybell
Jacey Maybell is the smartest wolf in the pack. She knows more about their history and the every day world than the rest of the pack. She has the heightened sense of direction. Always knowing exactly where she is, its like she has a map hidden in her brain.
The Kind ;; Brooke Delmeri
Brooke Delmeri is a very generous and kind being. She always wants to know every side of the situation before deciding anything. She has an extra ability of generated healing, making her able to heal much faster than the rest of the pack. Even though they can heal fast, she can heal even faster. Takes over beta if something happens.
The Rebel ;; Phoebe Scott
Phoebe Scott is the 'loner' of the group. She is the only one without a powerful sense, and happens to be the youngest. Treated as a child by most of the pack, she tends to remove herself from the rest of the wolves.

Introduction/Rules
Form/Characters
Weather/News/Wolf Powers
Last edited by Mufa on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 27 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mufa » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

x.Wolf Powers.x

Sight;;
A werewolf's eyesight is more than ten times sharper than a normal human's, twice as sharp as the average bird of prey. Though a normal human can easily spot a vampire at a glance if he knows what he is looking for, a werewolf - even in in human form - sees much more than pale skin and characteristic eye color. To werewolves, vampires look shiny and angular, almost like moving crystals.
Sense of smell;;
Like wolves and other predators, werewolves have heightened sense of smell. Of special note, vampires have a distinctive smell that werewolves are particularly aware off, in both their human and wolf forms. In General, for werewolves a vampire's scent in uncomfortable to the point of pain - a sickly sweet smell that burns, individually, each vampire has his or her own personal scent, which is easily distinguishable to werewolves. They can pick up this scent from a good distance, or from any item a vampire has touched.
Speed;;
Quileute werewolves possess great speed. They can outrun motor vehicles. A fast werewolf can outrun an average vampire. In human form, they are faster and have greater endurance than all normal humans.
Telepathic Communication;;
Werewolves are pack animals. They are at their most effective, whether hunting or fighting, when they work as a team. In their wolf forms, the werewolf pack shares a group mind; every member of the pack hears the thoughts of every other member. This telepathic communication allows them to work as one, coordinating instantaneously and moving with perfect unity. The pack's true power isn't in each individual wolf's strength, but an ability to work together as a cohesive group. The ability to smoothly act as a team comes at a price. When in wolf form, werewolves have no privacy. All thoughts, no matter how fleeting or seemingly insignificant, are transmitted to other pack members who are also in wolf form. Feelings are transmitted, too - even those that are personal or potentially embarrassing. When more than one wolf pack exist at a time, werewolves from one pack cannot communicate telepathically with werewolves from the other pack. The only exception is the Alpha, or leader, of each pack. The Alpha can decide whether to share his thoughts with another Alpha and can select which thoughts to send, in the same way that he would choose to speak aloud.
Healing;;
Quileute werewolves heal very quickly, in both human and wolf forms. When they are wounded, they immediately begin to heal. Minor injuries heal in as little as a few seconds. More serious injuries, like broken bones, typically repair themselves in a matter of days. Quileute werewolves are not indestructible, and although killing one is easier than killing a vampire, it still takes a supernatural strength or great skill to seriously wound a werewolf. An exception to this rule is vampire venom. In a werewolf's system - whether he is in human or wolf form - venom does not begin the process of transformation into a vampire. Rather, it acts as a poison that retards the healing abilities of the werewolf. Venom alone will not generally kill a healthy werewolf; however, in combination with other injuries, it can be fatal.
Mortality;;
Once a werewolf transforms, his aging speeds up until he reaches the age of maturity, roughly twenty-five. At this point, as long as he continues to phase, he remains at that age. It's possible that a werewolf could choose to live his life this way forever and enjoy the same limited immortality as a vampire, but most Quileutes give up phasing in order to grow old and die alongside their family and friends. Once a werewolf gives up phasing altogether, he slowly begins to age again until his age reaches the normal human speed.

x.Weather.x

Sunny [X]
Cloudy [--]
Windy [--]
Raining [--]
Lightning [--]
Thunder [--]
Snowing [--]
Hail [--]

x.News.x

None as of now

Introduction/Rules
Form/Characters
Weather/News/Wolf Powers
Last edited by Pandle on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Multiple images are not allowed.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mufa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:50 pm

ImageImage

Name;;

His name is Kane Inala Hayes. There is no real reason for his first name, Kane, being as his parents only gave it to him because they enjoyed the sound of it. His middle name, Inala, was given to him because that was his mothers first name. Hayes, his last name, is his fathers family name.

Age;;

Kane is currently twenty years old, making him the oldest of the pack. He first shifted when he was fifteen, meaning that he has been able to phase for five years. He was born on January 1st, 1993.

Gender;;

Kane is, and has always been, a male.

Rank;;

Kane is the descendent of the first Hayes Pack alpha. That gives him the choice to be alpha, no matter when he shifted. But being as he was the first to phase, it automatically made Kane alpha anyways.

Family;;

Kane has a small family. He has an older sister, Ami Hayes. She's currently twenty-three and lives on her own down in California. This means that Kane is never able to see his only sister. His father, Bane Hayes, lives in a small cabin along the outskirts of Hamilton, which is about two miles away from Kane's own home. Inala Hayes passed away right after Kane's birth, so he literately has never met his mom.

Crush;;

Kane currently does not have a crush

Looks;;

Kane is a handsome young man. His skin is an olive color, so it always looks tanned. He has icy blue eyes that appear to have a silvery grey tint to them. Well cut hair and never having any facial hair, Kane keeps himself looking clean and young. Built like an ox, his muscles are quite obvious, but he doesn't look like he's going to explode. He's about 6'2 and weighs roughly 180 pounds. Being as he's twenty, he looks mature but still has a small look of a sixteen year old.

Personality;;

Kane is an protective, commanding brute. He's very defensive over humans and his pack, and often puts them before himself. He's cocky and competitive which will often put him in your face and snapping. Demanding, Kane doesn't fear pushing his pack to far. Very loyal and trustworthy, he would never let his pack down in the toughest of times. Kane is quite calm and can often keep himself steady when others can't. Skillful and wise, he often makes the right decisions.

History;;

Kane doesn't have much of a history. He grew up without a mother and was raised by a single dad. His elder sister always blamed the death of their mother on him, even though she was only three then. When he first phased, Kane felt alone and lost. He stayed in wolf form for a few days before returning home. His father knew a lot about shifting and so he calmed his son down and taught him the basics. Ever since the first shift, phasing has bothered Kane a lot.
Last edited by Mufa on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hayes pack - twilight werewolf roleplay - accepting

Postby Mufa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:09 pm

{Open and accepting
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mufa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 pm

{bump
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mufa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Boondock Saint wrote:
{bump
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 5 gifts.

Image Image

Image Image
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hayes pack - werewolf roleplay - accepting

Postby broken* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Name;;

Phoebe Jessica Scott. Her parents had no real reason for her first name, except for the fact that they came across it while reading the Bible one day and fell in love with how it sounded. Her middle name comes from her mother's sister, who dies of breast cancer several years before the child was born. So it's a form of respect. And her last name is obviously her father's family name.

Age;;

Phoebe is currently sixteen years old, being the youngest member of the pack at the moment. She was born on February 11th, 1997. She first phased at the age of fifteen, meaning she has only been able to do so for a little over a year, as of the moment.

Gender;;

Phoebe is most certainly a female. A girl. A young woman. A lady. Whatever you want to call it. She is NOT male.

Rank;;

Phoebe is known as a bit of two things within the pack. She is the Rebel, and because of that is also labeled as the Loner, at times.

Family;;

Phoebe has no siblings, neither older nor younger, meaning that she is an only child. Her mother, Mary, passed away due to a sudden heart attack about three years ago, and her father, Richard, lives in a small house in the local town. He no longer has the ability to shape-shift, giving it up many years ago in order to start a family in peace.

Crush;;

Sure, several of her male pack-mates are quite handsome, but they are all either too cocky or too boring in her mind.

Looks;;

Phoebe is a bit short, due to the fact that she is quite young, as well as the fact that she shifted at an early age. She stands at precisely five foot, four inches tall. Her body is quite lean, and muscular, yet she does have very nice curves for someone her age. Her skin is quite tan, not too dark but most certainly not mistakable for pale/fair. Her eyes are an icey shade of blue, very pale and cold looking, with various streaks of white running through them at odd places. Her hair is extremely light, however, a huge contrast with her skin tone. She appears to have gotten it from her mother's gene pool, for it is such a pale shade of blonde that it appears nearly white in most lights. It is longer than most pack members allow their hair to be, stopping at her shoulders, but is a nice mixture of curly look as well as soft to the touch.

Personality;;

Believe it or not, Phoebe used to be what many adults would call a perfect little angel. She was a very sweet, kind young girl, always trying to help others whenever she could. She would take in injured animals that she came across, nurse them back to health, and them release them back into the wild. She was as kind as could be, always doing her best to be the best she could be to make her parents proud. However, when her mother died, her father blamed her, everyone did. She changed. No longer was she that sweet little girl. Perhaps she still exists deep down, but the only side of herself Phoebe ever shows now is the rebellious, uncaring side. She appears as though no one matters, and she could not care less what happens to those around her. She hates being ordered around, and often runs off before the alpha can force her into doing something, or at the very least will resist his commands as long as she can hold out for. She is snappy and rude, not afraid of voicing her opinions, no matter what the consequences for her words/actions are.

History;;

Phoebe does not really enjoy her past, but it is something that has shaped her into who she is today. Born into what appeared to be a normal family, she had no idea in her early life that any type of supernatural creature existed, aside from in fairytales and storybooks. She had no idea that her father was a werewolf, and a highly respected member of his pack, although her mother was aware; a human woman, however. The woods were a dangerous place, they were always told, so stay out of them, but of course, young Phoebe did not listen. She was curious. She wanted to explore. So when she was thirteen, she headed into the woods that were behind their old house, not aware that there was a vampire in the trees. Her mother, realizing where the girl had gone, raced after her, but was taken by surprise by the cold-one and had a heart attack. Thankfully, before the vampire could drain her, Phoebe's father and pack arrives, chasing her off, but it was too late. The woman was dead, and if they really thought about it, it was really the young girl's fault, for not listening as she should have.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hayes pack - werewolf roleplay - accepting

Postby Mufa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 pm

{Accepted