Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Grass Types by June Bug

Artist June Bug [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 2 hours
Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Grass Types

Postby June Bug » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Been working on this on and off since completing the first one I did, Normal Types. This one's of my pretty girl Meadowlark modeling costumes of all my favorite grass pokemon from each generation.
I've got a whole bunch of others planned out, but considering my lack of free time, I have no idea how many I'll actually do.

Lol @ timer
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grass Types

Postby June Bug » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Dude! I love tropius! I've never understood why so many people seem to totally forget about him. D: HIS LEAVES DOUBLE AS WINGS! How cool is that!? 8U
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:13 pm

I was so hoping some of them would get (mega)evolutions in the new generation. :C Sadly, nothing, and they're still ignored </3
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Lumineon is another one I have on my to-do list! So pretty <3
It's a little sad, people have become so focused on how powerful n-pokemon is, hardly anyone just goes with what they like anymore. :C I tend to like that ones that have interesting details or clever twists and since I have never been able to connect to other players before this current generation, I've been able to avoid the influence of competitive battling. I so wish there was a community of players who wanted to have fun battling with they're favorites without making it all about winning. I feel so bad trying to have fun with my little ponyta and gogoat only to have them face predictable teams of mewtwos, charizards, gyarados, and the like. :C The lesser-knowns would have so many more fans if there wasn't such a focus on having stronger pokemon than everyone else. And then there's the ones like poor flareon who should be loved if only for the novelty of them, but are simply laughed at because they have 'undesirable' movesets.

Wow, that turned into a rant quickly. xD
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me