Based on Click to view
Artist Cloverstream [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 4 hours
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koi koi inu #6

Postby Cloverstream » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:40 pm

What is a Koi Koi Inu?
Koi Koi Inus, or KKIs for short, are small, fluffy dogs that always carry around fans. They grow to be around two to three feet tall, or 60 to 95 centimetres.
When they are born, their parents will present them with a fan from a cherry blossom tree. This fan becomes special to them, and hardly leaves their side.
The most distinct feature of a Koi Koi Inu, would have to be its tail. Koi Koi Inus tails are made entirely of water. They can move their tail around like a regular tail, but a bit of water will always spray out. The water can freeze and heat up. It can also connect and disconnect with water molecules to make the tail bigger and smaller.
A Koi Koi Inu's fur is very soft, but also sleek. It is genetically designed to be water proof, for obvious reasons.
They also have a small koi companion. The little koi fish stays with them for their life, and they receive these kois when they become a year old. If they cannot find a suitable koi when they become one, they will get their koi as soon as they can find a compatible one they would like to keep.
Koi Koi Inus live mainly across mountains in Japan. They like to be living the woodland forests and close to the mountains' chilly rivers. While they are very loveable creatures, they do tend to keep a distance from humans.
Koi Koi Inus love all seasons except for winter. During the colder months, Koi Koi Inu will stay inside their dens in a sort of hibernate mode, however they do not actually hibernate. If they happen to leave their dens in winter, their tails will freeze and their poor koi will die. In particular, Koi Koi Inus enjoy summer. This is because the heat warm their tails up and eases wounds, pains, and sickness from the cold season.
A Koi Koi Inu's diet mainly consists of fruit and small amphibians. Their favorite food is cherries, and Japanese crayfish.

koi koi inu six!
The kanji on his fan means "Earth".
One extra, can be art, story ect.
Prettying u p forms is fine, and not considered a extra.
End date is December 19.

Code: Select all
Name;;
age;;
Gender;; male
personality;;
favorite activity;;
extra;;

*Ya the timer is incredibly inaccurate very sorry! u_u
Last edited by Cloverstream on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi koi inu #6

Postby torie 95 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:58 am

name: roset
personalty: silly and shy also sweet
fave acttivty: running around and hiding in the flowers to catch butterflys
other: hello I have a pickle
torie 95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackhusky » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Name;; H-hello, my name is Aknom, but all of my friends call me Acky, and you are my friend, right?
Age;; I am 12 yeas, human, not dog!
Gender;; C-can't you guess, male! Oops, sorry for raising my voice...
Personality;; My owner says I am very shy, timid, and quoit...
Favorite activity;; I like to swim. It is the best! Oops, voice again... but anyways, swimming is the best, I like to race my friends, my one and only friend, Miko, a bird. He is nice and friendly, and likes to fly above me when I swim, he is a very fast flyer! ... voice... and I normally beat him in races..
Blackhusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchy:: » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Adahy wrote:Oh, my name you seek? Well duh, its Adahy. Your wondering what it means, yes? Well, you know, it means 'lives in the woods.' Which explains me a lot, cause I love nature!

Adahy wrote:Whoah... okay, nice question but no... Why would i tell you?! Okay, fine! Im just.... ehehe.... Im two years in human years,which means im twenty four in dog years.... So twenty four. Yeah, im quite old, but thats okay.

Adahy wrote:Its kind of obvious im a male....

personality;;

favorite activity;;

extra;;

still a wip
hi, im serena.
you can find me on instagram
under aestheticaardvark,
im not very active on here.
I just come on to adopt pets
every once in a while. ^__^
sketchy::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 am

Name;;
Patches
People call me Patch for short, but please don't mistake me as a girl because of that nickname. Because if you do, I don't think you will be happy with the name you currently have, I can give you funny nicknames, worst than mine. So fear me people!

age;;
19 years old
Before you judge me, 19 in dog years, uh.. Yes. I am quite old, -blushes- and I am not blushing. Anyway, next topic! -Pushes you away quickly-

Gender;;
Male
I believe you heard me earlier about not wanting anyone to mistake me as a girl? Yeah. It is pretty obvious that I ain't a girl. This is a seriously important matter!

personality;;
Serious, brave, mature, kind hearted, smart, short tempered, impatient.
Lemme start with Serious;; I am always serious, most of the times. Sometimes, I do crack a joke for you guys, but anyway, I treat things seriously, and can't stand it when people treat things that are given to them as if those are junk when the person took effort to give it to them. I can't help but pity the person who gave the gift, to see the receiver throw it onto the ground, and crush it. -Shakes sadly- Just can't stand this type of stuff, sorry dude.

Next, I will go to brave;; I am pretty brave and will face anything scary, and ain't afraid of fighting someone bigger to help my friends. I guess I am a little loyal, haha. -Mumbles something- oh, wait, what. Oh yeah, but anyway you get what I mean about me being brave, don't y'all?

For my third on personality, I will explain Mature;; I am not gonna act like any childish little Koi Koi inu, but will act like an adult. Ever since I was young, before I did anything, I would think of the person feelings, but sometimes, I don't think about their feelings. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea of "why am I like that". It is just me.

Next, is k-k-ki-Kind-hearted. -Blushes- This will be a short explanation, 'kay? I don't like explaining this type of stuff, -tries to act manly- I like to help others, why? Because I like to help, you know that good things come to those who does good deeds right? Never heard of that? I made it up by myself. Anyway, next topic!

My favourite one, haha! The topic is smart, and I am a genius, great in everything, well... Except for a few things that I ain't perfect at all. -Highs dramatically- I need to improve myself, and be a better person in this world! Anyway, that is not much here to explain about, so let's go onto the next topic. Which I am never ever proud of. I inherited from my parents. -Smacks head sadly-

Now, to the negative part of my personality, -covers face with the paws- I am a little ashamed. But, luckily it is lesser than my good parts, and no one is perfect, nobody will be, unless you are God. Oh wait, I am off topic. Anyway, I am short tempered, and would flare up if it takes to long, or someone just insulting me all of a sudden. You know how bad that hurts right? So please don't judge me about this and other negative personality part.

The last and final part of my personality, it is impatient. From the short tempered part, you can already guess right? Anyway, I can't really wait that long for something I want, but I try my best, like my mother always asked me to. Sometimes, I would just snapped, and t-throw in a punch. By the way, if I am impatient and someone makes me even more mad, don't blame me for getting crazy.

favorite activity;;
Drawing
I love to draw a lot, and I'm really good at it, I think. Well, I am sure that I ain't that bad at drawing. Evrt since I was young, drawing was easy and awesome to do while I was bored, I guess you can say this is also my hobby. -laughs- Anyway, I hope you understand that drawing is my favourite activity and hobby.

Story;;
Chapter 1;;

Patches nibbled on his muffin quietly, as he sketched on his notebook in the school library. '' Yo Patch! '' a familiar voice called out to him, Patches turned around, and glanced around confused. He swear he heard Monmon voice a minute ago, he shrugged and went back to sketching. '' Hey! Don't ignore me Patch! '' it called out to him again. Patches once again looked around, he was a little annoyed with whoever was calling out to him. '' Whoever you are, most likely Monmon, but can't be as pets aren't allowed here, come out or I will murder you. Literally. '' he said in a hush voice, not wanting to get scolded by the librarian who was already glaring at him, thinking he was the person who half-shouted just now. He laughed nervously, quickly grabbed his stuff, and ran quietly towards the back. He sat on the floor and sighed heavily, placing his things down carefully. '' Patch! over here! '' the voice said from behind him. Patches quickly turned around, and saw a fluffy Japanese spitz hiding in between the books at the bookshelf. '' Monmon! What are you doing here? Pets aren't allowed here! '' He whispered. Monmon lept down, '' sorry Patch! It was so boring at home, waiting for you, while you were having soooooooo much fun out here in the library. ''she barked softly. Patches sighed, '' I ain't playing, I am studying for the upcoming exams. You know I want to go back home and play with you. '' Monmon snorted, '' As if! Is this studying Patch? '' she used her tail to flick aside some library books, revealing his notebook, where he usually drew on it. Patch blushed, '' he stammed, '' I-I-I only d-drew on it when I was t-taking a b-break! You know how stressful it is when studying right? '' he calmed himself down, and glared at Monmon, '' Anyway, you should be at home! Make your way back home right now, and sliently too! '' He whispered. Monmon growled, '' You are no fun Patch! Anyway, what if I got dognapped? '' she showed him her puppy eyes, which usually worked on him, and this time, it worked as well. Patches nearly tore out his fur in frustration, '' Alright, only this time, and you had better stay in my bag! '' Monmon chuckled, and lept inside, and she was just in time, because the librarian walked over, '' Hello, Mr.Patches, I am rather surprised, '' she lifted her glasses, than placed it back down, '' that you.. '' Patches quickly interrupted, '' I, what? '' ''that you have been talking to yourself, and studying, a much rather good improvement instead of drawing. But I am indeed surprised that you talk to yourself. '' Patches laughed nervously, and sighed in relief when the librarian walked away. He thought angrily, '' the things that I do for Monmon! I can literally kill her on the spot right now. '' he growled, and went back to studying, hopefully Monmon don't slip out of his bag again like the previous time, and create trouble for him. The previous time, he nearly got banned, one, because he brought a pet to the library, which wasn't really true because Monmon was the one who came, two, she chewed most of the library books, and three, made a lot of noise, breaking those rules, nearly broke all the library rules.

Chapter 2;;

Patches logged onto the school library computer, and researched for his science project, while he was doing so, Monmon secretly sneaked out of his school bag, and decided to explore around, even thought she already did before. Patches was too focused on the computer, and didn't see Monmon grab some library snacks that were being sold near the counter. Monmon brought them to under Patches chair, and went off to look for some cushions in the area where younger kids read and relaxed. She saw her favourite purple cushion and grabbed it, but all of a sudden, a young koi koi inu, grabbed it too, and said, '' Hey! That's my cushion! You ain't gonna' take my cushion! '' Monmon tugged on it too, all of a sudden, someone said, '' Mavis, what are you doing? '' The koi koi inu said, '' This dog- Hey! Where did it go? '' The librarian said, '' Pets aren't allowed here, you know that. You are so imaginative! Let's go to the storytelling.. '' Monmon rushed back to Patches, not able to hear the rest of the words the librarian said. '' Geeze! I hate librarians! Luckily, I got away in time, plus I wish that koi koi inu didn't call me and it. I plan on going back and telling him I am a girl. '' All of a sudden, Patches bend down and looked into his bag, '' Monmon? Monmon! Where are you?! '' he said in a hushed voice. Monmon re-appeared, '' Sorry, I was a little hot in there. '' she barked sheepishly, but she was auctully just acting, and in her mind she praised herself for being a genius of calming herself down in a split second and made up a brilliant reason. '' Stay under my chair if you are going to be outside of the bag. '' Patches said quietly. Monmon barked, '' That was what I was planning to do you know! '' she snorted and went under his chair and started munching on her stolen snacks, but she was quite smart to munch quietly. Patches, oblivious to the crime Monmon did, went back to researching again, sighing in relief that Monmon didn't create any trouble, but didn't know that she already kind of created some trouble, but was lucky to escape. Patches read a interesting piece of information, and quickly said, excited, he bend down to look under the chair, '' Hey! Monmon! Did you know that.... What the?! '' he stared at Monmon munching on her snacks, he gasped. Monmon munched on her snacks, '' Oh, hey Patch! Wait. '' she dropped her half-eaten cake, '' Oh Crap. Never expected you to look down, but since you are looking down, care for a half-eaten cake? '' Patches glared at her, Monmon snorted, '' No? Alright than! '' she gulped it down, and was still chewing when she barked with her mouth full, '' What? It is too late to want the cake, I am already chewing it, '' she swallowed, '' and swallowed. '' '' Stop going on about the cake, seriously?! '' Patches snapped, annoyed already. '' I told you already, that to not steal, if you wanted, I could have bought you some dog biscuits outside the school, which will take less than a minute! '' Monmon growled, '' I cant help it, stealing, I guess is my habit! '' Patches growled, '' You're making your way back home, on your OWN! '' he growled, and turned away. Monmon went out from under the chair, and was about to do her puppy eyes, '' Your puppy eyes are no use for this problem, go away, and wait at home for me. Like how a good puppy should be acting like. Understand? '' Monmon whimpered sadly, and tail tucked between her legs, she trailed away sadly, wishing that she had never eaten those delicious snacks at all, she would rather starve than be scolded like that, she really liked Patch a lot, and couldn't bear to be scolded, by her beloved owner, or rather best friend forever, she guessed it won't be best friend forever ever ever ever ever. Not even friends. She whimpered, and walked out of the library, but before she did, she turned her head, but only got a snort and being ignored, she walked away sadly.

Chapter 3;;

Patches shouted as he flung his bag onto the sofa, '' Monmon! I'm home! I am not mad at you anymore! '' he was a little worried, but very surprised to not see Monmon come scampering happily towards him. She was always cheerful, and easily forget things that happens to her which made her unhappy. He glanced about worried, what if she was dog-napped? He recalled what he said to her, and felt regretful, he really hurt her feelings by saying that. Oh well, she will calm down after a good walk, and come back home happily. He decided to do some stuff which will make her happy when she came back. Patches fluffed Monmon's basket pillows, and washed her huge cushion and furry purple rug that covered it. He left it outside to dry, and started preparing a meal for her, but he was really bad at cooking, but Monmon always encouraged him, and was happy to eat whatever he cook, as long as it was not poisonous and harmful to her body. Patches flicked his tail and nearly flicked Avery, his koi fish from his tail, he said, '' Sorry Avery, I'm just thinking. '' Avery nodded his head, as if understanding, and went back to his business. Patches cooked some special kind of rare delicious dog kibble, which Momon loved to bits. He managed to cooked it right this time, and happily, covered it with a plate cover over her food bowl. Patches felt a little bored, and went to tidy his house, which he really disliked doing so much. After tidying, he stared at the clock ticking for a while, tick tock... tick tock... Patches sighed, and glanced at the sky, it was going to rain soon, he checked Monmon's laundry, and bought them in, and blew them with a fan, while he studied sliently. Every once and a while, he would lift his head, and stare at the dog flap, which Monmon usually uses to come in or go out. Finally, he heaved himself up, and plonked himself onto the sofa, and stared into space. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning. And it stared to pour heavily, Patches whispered softly, '' It stared raining... But Monmon hates being outside during the rain, maybe she lost her way back home? Can't be, since she always goes out and come back home safetly. I wonder what's up with her today... '' He grabbed an umbrella, and headed outside, '' Where have you gone Monmon?... '' he thought sliently, and walked near his school, looking for her, she could on her way back home after creating trouble, he scanned the area, and wondered if she went back to the library, he quickly made his way back to the school. He had to climb quite a lot of stairs to the school library, he nearly knocked down the library door, when he tried to get. And was greeted by the librarian glare. He nervously and quickly ran through the whole library a few times, before he went out.

---wip---

P.S Monmon is a really small Japanese spitz, but three times the size of the koi fish, Patches found her in a trash can, and he assumed she was abandoned by a human, as he saw a human came by his trash can, which was outside of his house, and dropped something wriggling and small into it.
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky thirteen » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:51 am

quitting
Last edited by lucky thirteen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Things To Do: wrote:what what what what what what
what what what what what what

xxx
╔════════════════════╗
Trades
About me
My Art

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

╭--------------------╮
xxxHi, I'm lucky thirteen
but you can just call me luck
[he/him]

╰---------------------╯

My Dolls:
Arrats & Stitch
Jareth & Abell
Kimba & Sebs
╚════════════════════╝
lucky thirteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daemons » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:19 am

Name;; It's Aako. Don't wear it out.
age;; 17 in dog years, do i look old to you?
Gender;; male. isn't it obvious...
Do I look like a girl to you people? -cries-
what!? i do not cry like a girl -shoves you lightly-

personality;; i'm lazy,impatient, and immature. wait,hey...immature? who put that there? :what:
Ok...lazy, hmmm...Oh,i can be lazy sometimes -rolls eyes- mostly on the weekends since i want to sleep in but then some
annoying sounds wake me up and then i'm too lazy to get up. Uuhm..i'm a bit impatient. -blushes- Like,don't you just hate lines. I just can't wait. So sometimes i just cut in lines without people noticing...don't tell that to anybody,ok? that thinks is just between you and me since 'm you're best friend ever! You are my friend,right? -big puppy dog eyes-
Lastly immature,hey,wait!,who put immature on the list? oh,all right,i'm a bit immature.
but hey,they're more fun,right? heh heh..

favorite activity;; swimming,of course.-rolls eyes- i just loooove to swim! -smiles-
And i also loooove to win at races. not to brag,i win all the races when i race with my friends~

extra;; what!? i'm too awesome to have an extra! -tries to act bold-
hey !! i'm daemons
daemons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:06 am

怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの
怖いもの知らずの

愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ
愛 ニシキゴイ

~~~~
~~~~
Name;;
Kowai Mono Shirazu No
My full name, translated to English, means Fearless.
Though, my name, being quite a mouthful, is often shortened to Kowai.

My fish companion is named Ai Nishikigoi, meaning Love Koi

Age;;
I am eleven years of age.

Gender;;
I am a Male.

Personality;;
Hmm. A curious question indeed. Shall I boil it down to the bare bones?
Quiet ||| Inquisitive ||| Wise ||| Traditional

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.

I am inquisitive because I know when it is time to be quiet and listen. I know I am wise because I know that I know nothing. I am traditional, basking in the shadows of ancient wonder.

Favorite Activity;;
I have quite a few. I read, delving into the world of text. I draw, creating things that did not exist. I sing, filling the air with hope. I swim, enjoying the freedom held by the weight of water. I spend time with little ones, helping the minds of the future.

Sakura - a traditional Japanese song.
Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, Across the Spring sky, As far as you can see,
Is it a mist, or clouds? Fragrant in the air. Come now, come, Let's look, at last!
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverstream » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:53 am

Thank you to everyone who participated!
Th owner of this koi koi inu is *blackberry* !
Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:03 am

Blue Ruby wrote:
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Th owner of this koi koi inu is *blackberry* !

omg, thank you!
    I will love him forever!
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me