Adopt this cool looking dog!~ :)

Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Dogs name:
Boy or girl:
Why do you want to adopt this dog:
Story:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottonwood Shelter!

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Wo, this is a really good dog!

Anyway~

Username~duckwingz
Dogs name~ Shepard
Gender~ Girl
Why adopt?~ I want to adopt her because she REALLY reminds me of fire, which keeps me warm at night. :3
Story~ I tramped through the snow with a large scarf around my neck, a rustle emerged from the bushes, I jumped, but walked towards the woods. I peeked inside the shrubs, a young canine sat on a rock, its paw bleeding, I quickly ran over and pickled it up, it yelped, I took of my scarf and wrapped it around its paw. it licked my face, since then we have been friends!

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

duckwingz wrote:Wo, this is a really good dog!

Anyway~

Username~duckwingz
Dogs name~ Shepard
Gender~ Girl
Why adopt?~ I want to adopt her because she REALLY reminds me of fire, which keeps me warm at night. :3
Story~ I tramped through the snow with a large scarf around my neck, a rustle emerged from the bushes, I jumped, but walked towards the woods. I peeked inside the shrubs, a young canine sat on a rock, its paw bleeding, I quickly ran over and pickled it up, it yelped, I took of my scarf and wrapped it around its paw. it licked my face, since then we have been friends!

shes yours! :) great story and your the first person to adopt a dog from Cottonwood Shelter :3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

~Teya~ wrote:

Anyway~

Username~duckwingz
Dogs name~ Shepard
Gender~ Girl

shes yours! :) great story and your the first person to adopt a dog from Cottonwood Shelter :3

Yay thank u!

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:33 pm

duckwingz wrote:
~Teya~ wrote:

Anyway~

Username~duckwingz
Dogs name~ Shepard
Gender~ Girl

Yay thank u!

your welcome ;)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me