Based on Click to view
Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
94 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #379

Postby Queen Akemi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Okay, this is based off a snake which I have forgotten its name. Anyway here's my first design!

Code: Select all
User;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Art/Story that expresses his life(limit 7);;

Try to catch my eye ;3

Ends - Nov. 27th
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #379

Postby bsktcase » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 am

Dropping out to help a friend c: <3
Last edited by bsktcase on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vintage » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 am

What a beauty!
Hey there, I'm Vintage, but you can call me Vin if you prefer to do so.
DA
sdfBlueInMyShoesdfTumblr

Vintage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Isa Novak » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 am

User;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Art/Story that expresses his life(limit 7);;
Last edited by Isa Novak on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isa Novak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freckledfangirl » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 am

reserved with the name deslizarse
Last edited by freckledfangirl on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grizzly Bear. » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 am

Dropping out
Don't have enough time :C
Last edited by Grizzly Bear. on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grizzly Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Antoinette Tarantino

Postby henley » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 am

Hello Dreamer! My name here on CS is Ismene. The careful but beautiful and caring sister to the heroic Antigone in the Greek play: Antigone. I chose to enter for this kiamara because I simply lover her design! However, I formed a bond with her through her character development and writing her story. I took great care and put lots of thought into my story, even using my own knowledge of the spanish language to make the only hispanic kiamara that I've seen! I hope you enjoy my form, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This striking kiamara, to me, is a female. But I can easily see how her dark design and fierce appearance could be used as a male. I just think we need a few more dark colored ladies around here!

If I were to win, I would name her Antoinette Tarantino. Antoinette is an inherently French name that means "Worthy of praise.", a name I find suiting for this young lady. Having lived through most all that the world can through at someone, with a straight back and bright smile. Hers is a story of strife and perseverance, one that shaped her into more than a pretty face.

All the translations are out of my own knowledge of the Spanish language (I live near the Mexica boarder and have been learning it since I was born.) so they may not all be google translatable. The story is COMPLETELY my own writing and ideas, if taken off-site without my permission it is considered stealing internationally and is punishable by law. Some strong language is used, but only in Spanish, if swearing offends you please do not translate it. Enjoy!

**Language warning, if swearing offends you please do not translate the pieces of Spanish this story ^_^ thank you**

A young looking kiamara saunters into the cafe, every black hair on her head perfectly implace. As she passes under the light pouring in from a nearby window, her baby blue eyes catch and refeact the light ever so gently. Her heavy lashes cover them suddenly as she shuffles with her wallet in the ordering line, as they rise once more she catches your eyes and smirks playfully and swishes her tail in greeting. She orders, her heavy accent echos around the bustling room, and makes her way over to your table.
"Aie Mija," she purrs "jou arre the wan aye am suppoosed tu meet and speaak with?".
You nod, supressing a giggle as best you can against her accent, which is even thicker up close. She wrinkles her nose and retorts quickly,
"CHCH! I heard thaat."
she snaps in front of your face, before sighing dramatically and smirking, placing her paws over her eyes in mock annoyance.
"Uf, lo que sea."
Reaching down with one dark paw, she pulls out the chair across from you and takes a seat; her long legs are crossed and out to the side as she leans against the wall.
"Mmm, ver do we staart?"
she asks, tilting her head at you and adjusting her white knit turtle neck as she does so.
You mumble something about history, and the story of her life and she huffs. Drawing a dainty hand she brushes her bangs from her eyes and grumbles,

"I doon't knoow vere to staart."
her hand slides down from her bangs and immidiently begins to comb through the fur on her arm with her long claws.
"I supoose... I gru up en Roserito, Mehico. A smaall town just beelow the boredoor. Mi familia vas preetty poor, and we lived en a tu bedroom houuse. I had five broters and seesters, and my moder had wan miscarrage ven I vas abut teen. She was foorty at de time, and eet didn't go so well."
She pauses and drops her eyes once more, and just at this moment a barista calls out 'Antoinette!' and she excuses herself. Though she tries to hide it, you see her wipe at her eye as she gets up to get her tea. When she returns she flashes a dry smile and seats herself just as she had done before, making sure to smooth the pleats on her maroon skirt.
"My moder died shortly after she lost de bayby... terns owt she had beeen baddling cancer for many months before and hadn't told us."
she reaches for her cup again and takes a delicate sip.
"My fader didn't handel her death well, he became an alchoolec, and would hit de youngur wans."
a long pause followed this statement, and you could see her tail flicking nervously behind her.
"....So I left."
she murmered, her voice raised a few notches and she refused to look up from her drink.
"I tried fo' tree years, but den I was eightteeen, and I lived close enough to the bordaar, so I left."
After a pause that seemed like it would never end, she suddenly looked back at you. Her large blue eyes grabbed at yours and narrowed, seemingly burning with a defensive fury.
"I had no choice okaay?!"
she snapped, gaining a few strange looks from the other people around you.
"I deservved moar den dat!"
you attempted quick words of consol, but she seemed unable to hear as she turned from you and began to spit her Spanish venom at those who had begun to stare.
"¡NO NECESITO ESTE DE HOY! Soy una buena persona, la mente de su propia cola. No hay nada vale la pena ver aquí hijos de puta. ¡VEO QUE, AHORA MIRAR HACIA OTRO LADO!"
She stood up and spun to face you, heat rising on her high cheekbones... and in her eyes.
"...I think we are doone heere, I kneew thees waas a bad ideea!"
she snapped, before snatching up her tea from the table and speed walking out of the cafe...

Last edited by henley on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 27 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:43 am

reserved!
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 am

Click the image above u v u
Last edited by eli ayase on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malefactor » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:48 am

Name is reserved with Evianna
Last edited by malefactor on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
malefactor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me