The puppies of Blackness and Dark Rain by ElevatingHearts

Based on Click to view
Artist ElevatingHearts [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The puppies of Blackness and Dark Rain

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:35 pm

When seeing this line art, I decided I was finally going to post a picture of all the puppies together and give them all names. So, let's start.

1) The gray-ish one with a slight blue tint is a female named Angel, as she is a complete sweet heart, obeys her parents, and is pretty much a goody-two shoes.
2) The black puppy with the silver paw and tail is another female named "Remedy", just because it's a pretty pet name.
3) The puppy with the blue tipped ears, blue paw, and silver tipped tail is a female named "Clarity" for being peaceful, caring, innocent, but playful.
4) The dark blue puppy is a male, who gained his father's blue trait (Even if Dark Rain is black with some blue) and his name is "Hurricane" as he is a wild pup who causes chaos, but can calm down in an instant.
5) The light blue puppy lying on him is yet another female, whose name is Aqua.
6) Last but not least, the white pup with the blue tipped ear, blue circle around his eye, and the black paw. It is the second male pup, and his name is December.

Other pictures of Blackness and Dark Rain's pup{s}
1) viewtopic.php?t=2035648
2) viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2035595

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me