All Grown Up by ElevatingHearts

Based on Click to view
Artist ElevatingHearts [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

All Grown Up

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:23 pm

A while back, some summers ago, I had a Lion Cub that I use to color on Oekaki instead of my old wolf OC's. But I decided it was time for him to be fully grown!(: So here he is. He still doesn't have a name... Any suggestions?

Cub color-ins of this lion:
1) Rawr, Imma lion cub! ^.^
2) My Epic Lion Cub

Edit:: Name is Micha :3
Last edited by ElevatingHearts on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Grown Up

Postby Bella278436 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:25 pm

How about Mitch?
Bella278436

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Grown Up

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 am

Hm, maybe.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me