~My fursona.. Infiniti~

Postby .:Infiniti:. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:42 pm

Yup!

Name:
Infiniti

Nickname{s}:
Infin, Infiniti, Blue, Sky.

Eye color:
A little bit darker blue than her coat with one blind eye.

Mate:
Aros <3

Crush:
Aros, dur.

Pups:
"None.. But I want some x3."

Music, drawing, exploring, hunting with her pet Storm Wyvern, Turret, being alone, being social, blue-ish colors, reading, playing Dragons Den, and plain old dancin' and random times!

Dislikes:
Trolls, spammers, virus's, losing, neon colors that don't go together, losing her book, and being disturbed when angry or annoyed.

History:
After about two/three years, I decided I needed a new fursona. I spent days trying to figure out a design, and couldn't come up with anything. Nobody would enter my competitions. So, I decided to give up for a while. Eventually I found a game called Dragons Den, fell in love with it, and ended makin' Infin here my first character! After a while, I tamed my Storm Wyvern, Turret. I actually changed Infiniti three times including this design before I decided this will be her final 'form'. After that, Infiniti became my new fursona <3.

Personality:
Sweet, caring, curious, stubborn, adorable :D.

Description: A sky-blue she-wolf with pure-white stockings with a half-white tail with dots at the end of it. She also has full white ears and a short mane with a small white tip at the end. One blind eye.

Accessories:
Spiked collar, diamond rose, cheek spikes, heart and lupine necklace.

Pack:
Loner

None

Home:
Dragons Den; Winter plains or Island.

I might add more, but thanks for reading! Please comment and like! It's highly appreciated!

~.:Infiniti:.~
.:Infiniti:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me