We live by the Ɯαяяισя Ɔσ∂ɛ; semi-lit. [Posting Welcome!]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

We live by the Ɯαяяισя Ɔσ∂ɛ; semi-lit. [Posting Welcome!]

Postby horchata » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:43 am

The clans surrounding the lake have been around for a long time- each as proud and willing to defend territory as the next. ReedClan, ThornClan, FlareClan and StormClan have managed to live in relative harmony for the past few moons, with few territory skirmishes and next to no lives lost due to war. However, winds bring a whisper of change, and it seems mother nature is stepping out of her way to watch blood be spilt on the ground...

+ Rules +
1. Keep everything pg.13 [This includes no cussing]
2. Try to include everyone, and don't be inactive.
3. You can't have your characters mate with each other.
4. Forbidden relationships can occur only every once in a while- check with me first.
5. Please don't let anything major- such as a flood or dog attack- occur without asking me.
6. Kits can only come in litters of 1 - 5.
7. Be respectful of others.
8. Make sure to abide by these rules.
9. Also follow these rules.
10. Fill out form below to join.

+ Table of Contents +
1st post- Introduction, rules, form and ToC.
2nd post- Clans and Characters
3th post- Medicinal herb list, Warrior code + ceremonies and Fighting moves.
4th post- My characters

Code: Select all
[size=85][center]Name:
Age in moons:
Short description of appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Kin:
History:
Other:[/center][/size]
Last edited by horchata on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We live by the Ɯαяяισя Ɔσ∂ɛ; semi-lit. [No posting]

Postby horchata » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:48 am

+ ReedClan +
    The watchful and alert

Cat Name - Age - Gender - Short Description - Username

Leader

Thunderstar - Male - 30 moons - Silver tabby tom with bright amber eyes - Cerberus.

Deputy

Splashpelt - Male - 38 moons - Light grey tabby tom with sea-blue eyes and white dash on chest - KittehKat

Medicine Cat

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Crumpledpaw - Male - 9 moons - WIP - Prince of Hope

Warriors

Icestep - 30 moons - Female - Pure white she-cat with a thick tail and light blue eyes; partially deaf - KittehKat
    Swiftshadow - 14 moons - Male - Dark grey/pale black tom with bright green eyes - KittehKat
    Echopool - 39 moons - Female - Medium-furred pale grey tabby she-cat with a white chest, blue eyes - KittehKat

Warrior Apprentices

Tinypaw - 7 moons - Male - Small light brown tom with darker speckles, brown eyes - KittehKat
    Featherpaw - 7 moons - Female - Medium-furred light grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes - KittehKat
    Blackpaw - 12 moons - Male - Black tom with blue eyes - Mustache Kitty :3

Queens

Sorrelheart - 34 moons - Female - Pale-brown she-cat with darker tabby markings, green eyes - KittehKat [Needs mate]

Kits

Elders

Mentors and Apprentices

Mentor :: Apprentice

To Be Added

Crushes and Mates

Tom ---> She-cat or Tom <--- She-cat = Crush
    Tom <3 She-cat = Mates
    Tom </3 She-cat = Ex Mates

None

+ ThornClan +
    The strong and ruthless

Leader

Adderstar - 40 moons - Male - Dark brown tabby tom with green eyes - Mustache Kitty :3

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Warriors

Tawnyfur - 16 moons - Female - Dark mottled tortoiseshell with yellow eyes - KittehKat
    Shadeclaw - 40 moons - Male - Pitch-black tom with hazel eyes, a single white paw - KittehKat
    Cougarheart - 21 moons - Male - WIP - Prince of Hope
    Silverpool - 21 moons - Male - WIP - Prince of Hope
    Tigerclaw - 20 moons - Male - Brawny, strong dark brown tabby with piercing blue eyes - SecretParadise

Warrior Apprentices

Leafpaw - 7 moons - Female - Light brown tabby she-cat with green eyes - KittehKat
    Willowpaw - 7 moons - Female - Light brown tabby she-cat with golden-brown eyes - KittehKat
    Blackpaw - 9 moons - Male - Pure-black tom with orange eyes and a white tail-tip - KittehKat

Queens

Tigercloud - 37 moons - Female - Light brown tabby with white back socks and white tail tip - Mustache Kitty :3

Kits

Elders

Mentors and Apprentices

To Be Added

Crushes and Mates

Tom <3 She-cat = Mates

Shadowclaw <3 Tigercloud

+ FlareClan +
    The swift and daring

Leader

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Silverfrost - 36 moons - Female - Silver tabby she-cat with black flecks, blue eyes - KittehKat

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Warriors

Breezefur - 54 moons - Male - Medium-haired pale ginger tom with a light grey chest, brown eyes - KittehKat
    Leopardpelt - 30 moons - Female - Golden tabby with pale-brown flecks, green eyes - KittehKat
    Squirrelstep - 14 moons - Female - Reddish-brown she-cat with a thick tail, green eyes and white socks - KittehKat
    Viperfang - 46 moons - Male - Bengal cat with yellow eyes - Mustache Kitty :3

Warrior Apprentices

Shadowpaw - 10 moons - Male - Dark grey, almost black, tom with bright green eyes - KittehKat
    Eaglepaw - 10 moons - Male - White tom with pale grey patches and hazel eyes - KittehKat
    Crowpaw - 10 moons - Female - WIP - Prince of Hope

Queens

Morningdew - 40 moons - Female - Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes - KittehKat [Needs mate]

Kits

Elders

Raggedear - 150 moons - Male - Smokey-grey tom with a torn ear, dull blue eyes.

Mentors and Apprentices

To Be Added

Crushes and Mates

Tom <3 She-cat = Mates

Viperfang <3 Morningdew

+ StormClan +
    The brave and clever

Leader

Brackenstar - 32 moons - Male - Brown tabby tom with thick dark flecks, pale chest and legs; green eyes - KittehKat

Deputy

Lilystream - 27 moons - Female - Grey tabby with green eyes - Mustache Kitty :3

Medicine Cat

Open

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Open

Warriors

Talonstrike - 40 moons - Male - Dusky brown tom with thick black tabby markings, orange eyes - KittehKat
    Cloverleaf - 20 moons - Female - Snow-white she-cat with stunning forest-green eyes - KittehKat
    Robinwing - 20 moons - Male - Dark brown tom with two white paws, green eyes - KittehKat
    Sagefur - 34 moons - Male - WIP - Prince of Hope
    Redpool - 25 moons - Russet-furred with white forepaws; her tail is striped with faint black and her eyes are green - SecretParadise

Warrior Apprentices

Snowpaw - Female - 8 moons - Pure white she-cat with golden honey-coloured eyes - KittehKat
    Blizzardpaw - Male - 8 moons - Extremely light-grey medium-haired tom with green eyes - KittehKat
    Juniperpaw - Female - 6 moons - Short blue-grey she-cat with cold blue eyes - Cerberus.

Queens

Mothtail - Female - 35 moons - Pretty golden tabby she-cat with a plumed tail and green eyes - KittehKat [Needs mate]

Kits

Sunkit - Female - 2 moons - Striking golden-yellow she-cat with speckled fern-green eyes - KittehKat

Elders

Mossyclaw - Male - 108 moons - Tortoiseshell tom with bright yellow eyes

Mentors and Apprentices

To Be Added

Crushes and Mates

Tom <3 She-cat = Mates

None
Last edited by horchata on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 am

Warrior Code

Coming!

Herb List

Borage leaves

These are chewed and eaten. They increase nursing queens' supply of milk, and also brings down a fever.

Burdock root

These are chewed into a pulp which can be applied to rat bites. It can also cure infections.

Catmint

Usually found growing in Twoleg gardens. It is the best remedy for greencough.

Chervil

The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyaches.

Cobweb

Used to wrap around an injury to soak up the blood, keep the wound clean, and stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot

The leaves are chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

Comfrey

The fat black roots of this plant can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones and soothe wounds.

Dock

This plant is similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

Dried Oak leaf

Stops infection.

Feverfew

The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly for cats with chills or fevers.

Goldenrod

This plant is usually chewed up and put in a poultice that is terrific for healing wounds.

Honey

Very difficult to collect without getting stung. Great for soothing infections or sore throats of cats.

Horsetail

The leaves can be used to treat infected wounds, and is usually chewed up and applied as a poultice.

Juniper berries

The berries soothe bellyaches and help cats that have trouble breathing.

Lavender

This plant cures fever.

Marigold

The petals or leaves can be chewed up into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds to stop infection.

Mouse bile

Put this on a piece of moss and apply to a tick. Wash your paws really well in running water afterward.

Poppy seed

These are fed to cats to help them sleep and to soothe cats suffering from shock and distress. Usage on nursing queens is not recommended.

Stinging nettles

The spiny green seeds can be given to a cat who's swallowed poison, and the leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down swelling.

Snakeroot

Used to counter poison

Tansy

Used to cure coughs, but must be eaten in small doses. NEVER give to an expecting queen as she will miscarriege from shock.

Thyme

This plant can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint

Usually chewed into a pulp then fed to a cat with a bellyache.

Wild garlic

Rolling in a patch of this can help prevent infection, especially for dangerous wounds like rat bites.

Yarrow

The leaves of this plant can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches, or fed to a cat to expel poisons.

Warning

Nightshade

This has no medicinal value; it is very poisonous.

Holly Berries

This has medicinal value; they are poisonous like deathberries.

Deathberries

Red berries that can be fatally poisonous to kits and elders. These are NOT medicine. Avoid these.

If I have forgotten a herb please tell me which.

Ceremony List

The Apprentice Ceremony

Leader: This (period of day), we gather together to name a new apprentice. (to kit) Come forward. From this day forward, until (he/she) has earned (his/her) warrior name, this apprentice will be called (insert new apprentice's name here). (insert mentor-to-be's name here), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to (insert new apprentice's name here). (insert mentor's name here), you have shown yourself to be a warrior of (insert virtue #1 here) and (insert virtue #2 here). I expect you to pass on everything (insert mentor's former mentor's name here) has taught you.

The new mentor and apprentice touch noses, and they both go to the side of the clearing.

The Warrior Ceromony

Leader: I, (insert leader's name here), leader of ( insert Clan here), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (he/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I comment (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn. (insert warrior-to-be's name here), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Warrior-To-Be: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (insert-warrior-to-be's name here), from this moment you will be known as (insert-warrior-to-be's new warrior name here). StarClan honors your (insert virtue #1 here) and your (insert virtue #2 here), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (insert Clan here).

The leader rests his/her muzzle on the top of the new warrior's head and the new warrior licks his/her new shoulder in respect. The rest of the Clan chant the new warrior's new name.

The Deputy Ceremony

Leader: I say these words before the body of (insert the dead deputy's name here), so that his/her spirit can approve my choice.

There is a pause.

Leader: (insert new deputy's name here) will be the new deputy of (insert Clan here).

All the cats go to congratulate the new deputy.

The Leader's first Deputy Ceremony

Leader: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors can hear and approve of my choice.

There is a pause.

Leader: (insert new deputy's name here) will be the new deputy of (insert Clan here).

All the cats go to congratulate the new deputy.

The Apprentice to Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Medicine cat: Cats of (insert Clan here), I have an announcement to make. It is time I took on an apprentice. Your next medicine cat will be (insert apprentice's name here).

Leader: (insert medicine cat's new apprentice's name here). Do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine cat's name)?

Medicine cat's new apprentice: Yes, (insert Clan leader's name here).

Leader: Then at the half moon you must travel to Mothermouth, to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats. The good wishes of all (insert Clan here) will go with you.

The medicine cat's new apprentice and the medicine cat come together and touch noses.

The Medicine Cat Apprentice to Medicine Cat Ceremony

Medicine cat: I, (insert medicine cat's name here), medicine cat of (insert Clan here), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (he/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help (he/she) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons. (insert medicine cat apprentice's name here), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Medicine cat apprentice: I do.

Medicine cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (insert medicine-cat-to-be's name here), from this moment you will be known as (insert medicine cat apprentices's new name here). StarClan honors your (insert virtue #1 here ) and your (insert virtue #2 here), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat.

The medicine cat rests his/her muzzle on the top of the new medicine cat's head and the new medicine cat licks his/her shoulder in respect. The other medicine cats chant the new medicine cat's name.

The Leader Ceremony\

The Leader to the Moonstone/Moonpool to share tongues with StarClan.

StarClan: Welcome (insert new leader's name here). Are you ready to receive your nine lives?

New leader: Yes... I'm ready.

Nine StarClan cats that were closest to the new leader will offer lives of their own.

First StarClan cat: With this live I give you courage. Use it well to protect your clan.

A shock of pain goes through the new leader, leaving him/her gasping.

Second StarClan cat: With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others.

Again, a shock of pain goes running through the new leader.

Third StarClan cat: With this life I give you loyalty to what you know is right. Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble.

Less pain goes through the new leader. There is goodness in this life.

Fourth StarClan cat: With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to carry out your duties as leader.

This life feels like running forever and the exhilaration of speed.

Fifth StarClan cat: With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for your Clan as a mother cares for her kits.

The life pains the new leader, like a mother defending her kits.

Sixth StarClan cat: With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan.

The life is a great cloud of anguish so great thenew leader will think he/she was having a heart attack.

Seventh StarClan cat: With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of your Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than you.

The life doesn't hurt as much as the ones at first, and the new leader bares it.

Eighth StarClan cat: With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats you care about-especially (insert new leader's mate's name here).

The new leader braces for the pain, but it doesn't come. This life is filled with warmth and love.

Final StarClan cat (the last leader): Welcome, (insert new leader's name here), my warrior and deputy. I knew you would make a great leader one day.

The new leader bows his/her head.

Last leader: With this life I give you nobility, certainty, and faith. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code.

The warmth of the last life lulled the new leader, and he/she wasn't ready for the agony that followed the last leader's. He/she got fierceness, sadness, and suffering. It got happiness and terror and finally, power. It finally ended in calm acceptance and joy. All the StarClan warriors rise and signal the new leader rise too.

Last leader: I hail you by your new name, (insert the new leader's new name here). Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants to you the guardianship of (insert the new leader's Clan here). Defend it well; care for the young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code, and live each life with pride and dignity.

Just like a warrior ceremony, the warriors of StarClan chant the new leader's name.

If I have forgotten a ceremony, please tell me which.

Fighting Moves

Coming
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 am

-Reserved for my characters-

And you may now post c:
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We live by the Ɯαяяισя Ɔσ∂ɛ; semi-lit. [Posting Welcome!

Postby oh_deer! » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 am

Name: Juniperpaw
Age in moons: 6 moons
Clan: StormClan
Short description of appearance: Short blue-grey she-cat with cold grey eyes
Personality: Cold, brave, fierce, intelligent
Strengths: Water
Weaknesses: Hunting
Kin: None, all deceased
History: Completely of a normal warrior
Other: None

════════════════════
credit
════════════════════

I am no longer active.
oh_deer!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oh_deer! » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:03 am

Name: Thunderstar
Age in moons: 30 moons
Clan: ReedClan
Short description of appearance: Silver tabby tom with bright amber eyes
Personality: Warm, kind, helpful
Strengths: Hunting
Weaknesses: Teaching apprentices
Kin: None
History: Normal
Other: Nope!

════════════════════
credit
════════════════════

I am no longer active.
oh_deer!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 am

Accepted, we'll start when more people join xD
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oh_deer! » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:42 am

{Bump!}

════════════════════
credit
════════════════════

I am no longer active.
oh_deer!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 pm

((Is it okay if I have ThornClan Leader and StormClan deputy? If so, reserve that, a tom Flareclan warrior, a Reedclan apprentice, and a ThornClan queen. All I can say to you KittehKat- Good Luck making all the forms. And I don't like how you took so many high ranks.. Oh well.))
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Name: Adderstar
Age in moons: 40 moons
Clan: Thorn
Short description of appearance: A dark brown tabby tom with green eyes.
Personality: Adderstar is a swift, quiet tom. He is fierce in battle, and gets emotional easily.
Strengths: Ideas, Battle, Hunting
Weaknesses: Other toms, Swimming, Flirting
Kin: Bearstrike (father-deceased) Kestrelwing (mother-deceased) Hawk (brother-loner)
History: A normal life. Parents died of old age, brother is a loner
Other: --

Name: Lilystream
Age in moons: 27
Clan: Storm
Short description of appearance: A gray tabby with green eyes
Personality: Lilystream is the first to say trouble. She is though, a good leader and strict when danger is near. This cat likes to listen to other ideas before saying her own, and can't sit still.
Strengths: Working together, Making each other laugh, Hunting
Weaknesses: Sitting still, water, loud noises
Kin: Mud (father-former warrior-loner) Velvet (mother-former queen-loner)
History: A normal life

Name: Viperfang
Age in moons: 46 moons
Clan: Flare
Short description of appearance: Bengal cat with yellow eyes
Personality: Viperfang is a forgiving, gentle tom. He would've been a great medicine cat material, as he is also good with herbs, but he can't because he has a mate. (Morningdew)
Strengths: Herbs, Battle, Listening
Weaknesses: Keeping alert, sleep (always sleeps in), fear
Kin: Unknown
History:
Other:

Name: Blackpaw
Age in moons: 12 moons
Clan: Reed
Short description of appearance: A black cat with blue eyes
Personality: Blackpaw is a mean, cold tom. Inside he is warm, but out he is fierce and won't give mercy.
Strengths: Battle, Swimming, Hiding
Weaknesses: Listening, Staying still, teamwork
Kin:
History:
Other:

Name: Tigercloud
Age in moons: 37 moons
Short description of appearance: A light brown tabby with white socks on back legs and white tail tip.
Personality: Fiercely loyal, her name fits her well. She's the almost best fighter in the clan and isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind. Her only litter and mate were killed by badgers, but she is hopeful for another.
Strengths: Fighting, Speaking up, Faith
Weaknesses: Kits, Dogs, Silence
Kin: She had a mate-- Foxfang, dead. Had a litter of two, both killed by badger-- Snowkit, Pinekit
History: She lost her kits from a badger. Foxfang killed by a badger.
Other: She got a new mate, but its a mystery and she hasn't told anyone

Name: Ghostkit Ghostpaw Ghostheart
Age in moons: 4 moons
Short description of appearance: A "half" faced rare breed, as her mother was black and father tabby. One green eye, the other blue.
Personality: Ghostkit is a gentle, yet the quiet type. She likes herbs, but doesn't think she will be medicine cat, as she is too young. This kitten prefers to stick to the shadows, referring to her name.
Strengths: Dark, Silence, Listening, Night
Weaknesses: Fighting, Talking, Water
Kin: No kin, if there are some they're all kittypets
History: Formally a house cat, ran away at a young age when weaned to come to the forest

Edits:::

10/23/13-- Added Adderstar
    10/23/13-- Added Lilystream
    10/23/13-- Added Viperfang
    10/23/13-- Added Blackpaw
    10/23/13-- Added Tigercloud
    10/23/13-- Fixed personalities and such, made forms better
    10/23/13-- Changed this list to small text {(size=85)blahblah(/size)} and list {(list)blahblahblah(/list)}
    10/26/13-- Added Ghostkit
Last edited by derision on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me