Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Milky Way Kit #68

Postby Vazchu » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Qualeo wrote:
What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Name; Fulminata | Gender; Female | Owner; Nevermore Raven

Her hex codes are as follows;

(The three first ones are for the fur on her body)
~ ¤ ~ #e5e5e5
~ ¤ ~ #2a2a2a
~ ¤ ~ #000000
(The three next are the base to her tail - and orb, of course)
~ ¤ ~ #393939
~ ¤ ~ #767675
~ ¤ ~ #ffffff
(Next one for the stars on both the tail and body, and the same colour for their glow as well, with the only difference that it's put on the blending option "add")
~ ¤ ~ #b291ff
(Lastly, the rainbows, both within her eyes, along the back, around the orb and around the tail)
~ ¤ ~ #ff0004
~ ¤ ~ #fd00a6
~ ¤ ~ #9800ff
~ ¤ ~ #0c00ff
~ ¤ ~ #00c3ff
~ ¤ ~ #00ff15
~ ¤ ~ #e5ff00
~ ¤ ~ #ff9400
Last edited by Vazchu on Sat May 03, 2014 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit #68

Postby Rockpelt » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:02 pm

*sobs*

That is beautiful. <3

Reserved until I can get on a computer. <3 <3
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Username: Peachpie1164
Time needed: oh gosh..... about 3 weeks.... 4 weeks..... 5 weeks....?
Name: Tenebris Iris
Meaning and why this?: Dark Rainbow in Latin. This name because Tene is both light and dark at the same time.
Gender: Male, i know rainbow seems more feminine but trust me its not.
More:
More:
More:
More:
More:
WIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP <3333333333333333333333
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 am

My Name

Coinne, (this name means opposite in Irish), I was given this name because of all the black and white patterns and then rainbow coming off my bland colored fur.

I'm a girl

Whats my Birthday?

I was born on October the 4th along with my twin sister.

My Sister

Her name is Kumori, she has black fur and tail with rainbows coming off her back like me, her orb is broken though, she doesn't act much like how she did before it happened...

The Reaction of Kumori's Orb

I have never been able to get rid of the feeling that its my fault, I don't really know why but I just feel like I could've done something. All I wish is that it had been me that broke my orb not Kumori. I still am furious with the two-legged creature. I really don't know how I feel anymore.

Oh sorry, the Rainbows on our Backs

those rainbows actually reflect how we feel and how much energy we have, like when we're angry they're almost straight but if we're sad or tired they go down, and when we're happy they twist and twirl in pretty ways.

Reasons why I want the Kit

I know that they would not trust me at first but I just want to show them that not all humans are bad and that they can trust somebody. And besides this one is perfect just the way she is.

How long for Forms

about a week or two
Last edited by hurricanessong on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 am

Reserved <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:51 am

Total reserve!
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:31 am

th.jpg
th.jpg (8.09 KiB) Viewed 853 times

- hopeful owner - cat!
- name - flame
- Meaning and reason for chosen name - I chose it because of its markings they looks like tiny flames licking his body ;3
- Gender - male
- That you show/tell us in a way of your choice how he/she felt when Kumori's orb broke - enraged who ever broke my beloved sisters orb will pay!
- What are the flowing rainbow markings? - flames. there flames that gently lick his body
- How much time you think that you'll need to work with your form- hmmm well id say give it about a week or 2
- Why you'd wish to have number 68 - it would be my first mwk ever I love these things but I cant seam to get my hands on one iv tryed on a lot of the mwks but cant get one; its also very pretty/hansom I love the flame work u did very creative. I also love rainbows so this would be perfect for me if I was chosen. :)
- art -
image.jpg
image.jpg (227.07 KiB) Viewed 348 times

This was "taken" right after kumori's orb broke
- image -
rainbow_tiger_by_fire_nekoyasha-d37k1gu.png
rainbow_tiger_by_fire_nekoyasha-d37k1gu.png (426.23 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Last edited by Cat! on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
........じしf_, )ノ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
Pets not under warranty and may explode if exposed to sunlight,water, air, hot or cold temperatures, dry conditions or the letter 'p'.No pets were harmed in the making of this post but a few are in therapy and may exhibit strange behavior. All trades are final. Pets are not to be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing. Not to be taken orally. Do not operate heavy machinery while adopting. This offer not available on the second Tuesday of the last week of the month. Not to be used around the mouth, eyes, fingernails or big toe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:31 am

Pretty...reserve
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:07 am

Owner;;
I am Cute6066 I currently own 0 Milky Way Kits, I am hoping to get my first, Amitola. I have always admired these and I hope I can win him!

Name;;
This is Amitola (Am-it-tola), It is a Native American Sioux name meaning "rainbow." This name comes from a legend that says that the first colorful picture was painted on the clouds by a young Indian chief named Amitola. I loved the name and the story really fit his personality.

Gender;;
This guy is a male I just thought of a guy when I first saw him.

Personality;;
Shy;;
Creative;;
Smart;;
Friendly;;
Kind;;

What are the Rainbow Flames?;;

How he felt when the orb broke;;

Likes and Dislikes;;

Art;;
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:39 am

Recording◉
Two milky way kits turn to the camera. One is beaming with happiness, the other shrouded in sadness. The happy one opens his mouth to speak.
. n a m e .
Shokushu wrote:"Hello! Just to let you know this is basically a prerecorded message. I guess we should introduce ourselves. Next to me is my twin sister Kumori. Her name is Japanese and is based on her fur colour. My name is Shokushu (触手), which is also a Japanese name. Shokushu means tentacles and I was named that due to the black seeming to reach up from my legs like tentacles. It's a pretty awesome name right? Oh, and just to let you know, Kumori won't do too much speaking."

. g e n d e r .
Shokushu wrote:"Kumori, why don't you tell the camera your gender. Just pretend that you're talking to me, and that I'm stupid."

Kumori refuses at first, shaking her head insistently. But Shokushu uses the classic puppy dog eyes and she gives in with a defeated sigh.
Kumori wrote:"Fine. I'm a female."

Shokushu wrote:"See, that wasn't so hard. Anyway, I'm a male obviously. Moving on."

. b i r t h d a y .
Shokushu wrote:"My birthday is on the 4th of October and so is Kumori's! We're twins if you hadn't already guessed by our similar appearances."

. f a m i l y .
Shokushu wrote:"My sister is obviously Kumori. But we don't know where our parents are. They refused to come down to Earth with us and their whereabouts is unknown. I kind of miss them but Kumori and I have been making it on our own. We've finally proved that we can be independent. Ay Kumori."

Kumori nods her head sulkily but then there is the hint of a glare at the camera but in a flash it is gone.
. o r b s .
Shokushu wrote:"You may have been wondering about our orbs. They aren't the normal ones you find. You see Kumori's is, um, broken. There is a story which I don't feel like repeating right now, but you can see the crack, right? Her tail dust is constantly released from her orb but strangely enough never runs out. Uh, enough about Kumori. My turn, you see, my orb is a leaf. After we got here without our parents I realised I was an adult now, we both were and decided to craft new orbs. I spent ages on mind, picking at every tiny detail to make it just perfect and after many long hours of working on it I finally finished my master piece and wear it proudly. Of course I have Kumori to thank for her help too. She's the best sister ever."

WIP
_I need about a month to finish this.

Dropping out, I lost my connection with him/her and I also have all my slots filled up now.
Last edited by apricotflyer on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxImage Image Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ rp characters
    ━━ ✦ apri
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ crestley family

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━