Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Milky Way Kit #66

Postby Vazchu » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:19 am

Kumori wrote:
Mirror, mirror on the wall, will you ever hear my silent call?
Mirror, mirror on the wall, please don't let my most precious fall.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, I wish for my beloved twin to have it all,
anything and everything, that I could not have in this life of ours.

• • • • • • • ❖ • • • • • • •
The world's darkest yet bright shadow
• • • • • ❖ Meaning of the Name ❖ • • • • •
Kumori (曇り) is a japanese name carrying the meaning of "shadow" or "overcast" and she was given that name based on the colour of her fur as her parents wanted it to be similar to her outside.
• • • • • ❖ Gender ❖ • • • • •
Female
• • • • • ❖ Siblings ❖ • • • • •
A twin, currently only known as MWK #68
• • • • • ❖ Parents ❖ • • • • •
They did not come with them to Earth, and thus their current location is unknown.
• • • • • ❖ Birtday ❖ • • • • •
4 October
• • • • • ❖ Friends ❖ • • • • •
The only one she's willing to call friend these days is her twin.
• • • • • ❖ Mate ❖ • • • • •
None as of now.
• • • • • ❖ Theme song ❖ • • • • •
[ Monster ] by Imagine Dragons

Favourites

Colour; Red.
Place; There’s no place she feels at home in other than the darkest corner in a forest or caves up in the mountains. Well, also when her twin is close by, she doesn’t mind where she is, because the simple company of her sibling will be enough to make her feel at home.
Food; It would have to be any red fruits, just because they’re red.
Season; There’s no season she likes the most, there’s only certain moments during the day she prefers the most – and that would be first and foremost the night.
Objects; Autumn leaves and things that glitter or shimmer in the dark.
Thing to do; Being with her twin, if not that, then it would have to be to simply be alone somewhere in a dark forest where no one can find her and bother her with things she isn’t interested in at all.

In the past I probably was someone… Who was it again?
I remember the days, almost; they’re long lost and almost gone now… But I can still recall vague moments of what once was my life, of what I once was like. My family told me that I always smiled, that I and my other half were their only pride. It might be true, as far as I recall it, I was always happy, because I was never alone. In fact, I couldn’t be alone – because my other half was always there with me. We were born together, we grew up together and we knew each other as we well as we knew ourselves. My other half that I keep mentioning, it’s my beloved twin. My most precious twin.
Back then I loved others, everyone. I was afraid of being alone and I always wanted to have someone close by to watch me grow, both physically and mentally. Life was my game that I always played along with; I believe that I couldn’t see life as anything but a game back then… A game with only one life; so if I was to fail, that would be it - there’s no second try. It’s not like I put myself in danger in order to feel alive; because just being me and having my beloved twin close by, was being alive enough. Others told us that we were like one and the same, that they wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference between us if our looks had been the same too. I believed them, because it truly always felt as if we were one. We always knew everything about each other and always had one and another close by. Together we were stronger than the rest, at least so we believed.
I was always so much strait forward, right to the point and never backing down from a challenge. I wanted to always be able to protect others, being able to be the one they turned to when they were in need of help. Even though I was the one dressed in black, I viewed myself as a shimmering light in the darkness of the night. For me darkness was the same thing as light, only with a different shade. Truth to be told, I liked to view myself as the black light of the night… Yes… I’ve always been very fond of the night and the darkness in the universe, because that made me feel so much more like a bright light, a rainbow in the darkness. A “someone” who simply cared so much more about everyone else and couldn’t care less about myself; I always wanted the happiness for others to come before anything else. Especially the happiness of my beloved twin was what I wanted to last so much longer than anyone else’s.

I remember the day, that one day that I truly never will forget; it was the one day that changed my life. My light turned into a darkness like no darkness I had never witnessed before and what I once was came to disappear in due time. That happy gal I had been who only wanted to make everyone else happy was no more to be seen.
We had been playing together, me and my beloved twin. It was one of the first few days we spent all alone after arriving to the blue planet. The night had still been young when one of the two legged animals with no fur, the ones that was the dominating creature on the blue planet, had approached us. It was a male, a large one and at first it seemed to be friendly. Of course that meant I was fast there to spread some joy with my beloved twin by my side. Alas, that friendliness he had shown us was nothing but an empty façade; he had played us for fools.
Before I knew it he had attempted to grab hold of my beloved twin with greedy paws, afraid of loosing h** I had only one thing in mind; we must escape. The first thing I came to think about was to push my beloved twin out of his grip. To my surprise it worked, but instead he got hold of me before I could reach my beloved twin. Back then, I could be angry just like anyone else; I wasn’t always happy and kind and that man came to know just how angry I could be. With my teeth sinking down in that soft furless arm I tried to show him just how angry I was. He cried a strange sound and then I found myself lying on the ground, however, what I had noticed more than anything else was the sound of something that cracked underneath my chest. My orb, it had landed on a stone and then I on top of it, forcing the part where the stone was to crack it open. I broke my very own orb. With watered eyes I turned to my beloved twin who had come to my aid, worried eyes met mine but I simply shook my head, saying that we should escape while we still could.
That night, I cried myself to sleep for the first time in many, many years. That night I heard the world “I’m so sorry, it’s all my fault” leaving my beloved twins throat over and over again; over and over again I said; “No, the only one at fault is me. I am the one who broke it.”. That night, I decided to never place the blame on someone else; it was mine alone to bear and all that would come after that night would be mine to bear as well. I decided to carry it all, hiding it all in silence.

Why did I become like this...? Why did you betray me, tail of mine...?
As time passed by, I started to change, without noticing it myself. Before I had always said that I always wanted to stay the same, I never wanted to change. But with a broken orb I started to change. I kept to my decision to not let anyone else worry, not letting anyone else carrying the burden of my situation. My beloved twin came to be the only one I truly trusted, the only one I wanted to be close by. But it was also *e who first saw my tail that started to betray me, noticing how it turned darker and darker.
“Kumori… Your tail… It’s all black… Have you… Been lying to me, all this time…?”
Those words, made me realize how much I had blamed myself because of my orb that broke. It made me realize how much I had come to hate myself at times. Because of those words that my beloved twin said, I once again found myself crying like a mere child. I realized that I had hurt the one person that I never wanted to hurt.
I’m now but a mere shadow of my former self. I no longer smile; I do not spread happiness around me nor try to make those around me happy. I’ve stopped caring about such things, because I feel that I no longer can afford trusting those around me. The one and lone soul that forever will have my full trust is none other than my beloved twin, *e is the only one I’d trust. These days I’m just a shadow, silent and invisible in the dark of the night. Words from me are rarely heard, unless they are meant for h** ears only. For a long time I just tried to fit in along with others of our kind, despite my broken orb, but in the end I always decided not to bother. I still wanted my beloved twin to be able to be a part of it all, and thus I decided at times to keep my distance from h**; because my one wish is for h** to be able to live a life that I never will be able to live, to have everything that I never can have. I live for the lone reason to make h** life bright and filled with that light I once tried to give everyone, now it only belongs to h**.
My mind is blank and I’m almost empty inside, my temper has changed and I will not tolerate just anyone speaking to me. If you are one of those chosen few; you may speak – if not, you should stay quiet and leave me be. Quite bad mood swings, is what I have, to say the least; if you were to take one step wrong, say anything that I don’t want to hear – it will go from one into the other in a matter of seconds. Truth to be told, I’m not evil nor mean, I’m just afraid of most that lives and breaths, thus I try to make others stay at a distance from me or making them too afraid of being near me. I barely have any happiness left, and what I have is for h** life only, I will not take it as my own since I won’t be needing it – nor will I give it away to anyone else. I prefer being alone, if it’s not my beloved twin who wishes to keep me company.
At times, well, in fact, it happens quite often, I find myself hating. Not others... It is against me I hold a large grudge, a hate deep as the darkest darkness in the world. I hate myself for changing; I hate myself for becoming what I now am. I fear what I have become, but alas, I’m trapped within myself and will not be able to break free.
In order to be able to live on with myself, I’ve tried to forget the past; forget who I once was.

Do I like anything…? Well… I’m not entirely sure…
I like things that glitter or shimmer in the dark… May it be a crystal, a star or a mere drop of water sitting on a leaf in the moonlight; it’s all the same, they’re rather pretty.

I like my beloved twin, of course. No… I don’t “like” h**, I love h**.

The one and lone thing that I can remember that I liked when I was young just as much as I do now, is autumn leaves. They are like rainbows in the autumns colours, they somehow reminds me of our birthday… And I have always tried to make pretty things with them for my beloved twin… Though, I’m not as good nor as artistic as *e is, but it has always been worth trying.

Do I dislike anything…? Yes, I do…
It shouldn’t be a surprise, but I hate the two legged animals that dominate this planet. They’re what I fear the most and I regret ever coming to this blue planet in the first place. If I… We… Hadn’t come here in the first place, everything would have been just as it was before.

I dislike darkness and sad feelings, yet at the same time… I feel the most at home with them and I cannot see myself in any other way… It’s complicated. I like them, yet at the same time I dislike them.

Snow, it’s colder than what I am inside and it makes me freeze… I don’t like being just as frozen and cold as those frozen crystals of water.

Those that tries to hurt my beloved twin, I hate them. I won’t allow them to live… Well, at least not get close to h**.

That I easily get jealous, especially when it comes to others trying to be friends with or closer than what I am with my beloved twin... It hurts, so much… Yet at the same time I’m happy, that *e will be able to live a normal life… Without me.

*e = she/he
h** = her/him/his

Also, I apologize for repeating "my beloved twin" far too many times every now and then. Yes, Kumori calls her twin just that quite often... But as this twin of hers as of now has no set gender nor a name yet, this will have to do and I will update it as soon as the try out for her twin has ended. The same goes for the "*e" and "h**" that you'll find in the text.
Last edited by Vazchu on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit #66

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:28 am

Gosh, she is beautiful! ^^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:57 am

OMGGG!! SO EPIC!!!! I SO wish I had her! D: D:

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:27 am

I'm happy to hear that you like her. (: I've had lots of fun working with her, so it's nice to know that it has been worth it.

Also, I've just finished all the texts for her. Though, I'll have to go through them sometime tomorrow just to check that they are okay. And after that, the part were you guys will get into the picture (in case you're interested) shall arrive. ^^
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 am

Vazchu wrote:
I'm happy to hear that you like her. (: I've had lots of fun working with her, so it's nice to know that it has been worth it.

Also, I've just finished all the texts for her. Though, I'll have to go through them sometime tomorrow just to check that they are okay. And after that, the part were you guys will get into the picture (in case you're interested) shall arrive. ^^

Cool, I shall wait patiently! ^^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:15 pm

I almost choked on my salad when I saw this, I thought it was for adopt!
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Stunning Gorgeous Vazchu I love your work
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:36 pm

OMG. She is so beautiful! <3 Just, wow. As always your work is outstanding and Kumori is a very interesting character.
xxxxImage Image Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ rp characters
    ━━ ✦ apri
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ crestley family

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━