My Fursona, Tempest by major tom

Based on Click to view
Artist major tom [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Fursona, Tempest

Postby major tom » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

Sorry I made you all bleed from your eyes. x_x I have the artistic ability of a duck, and I apologize, but I made a reference pic of my new Fursona. As you can see. . . There are so many sessions because I kept on going back and editing it, and the the timer is all-knowing a lot because I always multi-task when I'm on the putey. X3 The backs of her ears are black with a white spot in their centers, like a bobcat. Oh, I forgot to mention she is a bobcat-tabby mix of some sorts, sixty-five percent housecat, thirty-five percent bobcat. That explains the tail and ears. I will edit this to write how she represents, me, but I am in a hurry as always. . . Comment if you like, I don't care if you criticize. I kinda rushed it and wasn't trying too hard anyway. . . I may edit the reference itself if I want to add something.
On her right hind leg, the dark gray sock extends and ends a little below her hips in a flame-like design. It has dark indigo tips. You can's see it due to the angle.
Last edited by major tom on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Fursona, Stormblaze

Postby Pharaoh » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 am

Wow, if you've got the artistic talent of a duck, this duck is gonna be famous! xD It's very nicely done!
Pharaoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 am

Really? Thank you very much! n.n (Though I don't think so. If you saw me trying to draw omitting coloring something in, you wouldn't say that. ^^") I would attempt to shade it and make her markings according to their angles, but that might throw people off. . . Oh, and I forgot to mention: I failed miserably at her stripes. X3
Last edited by major tom on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pharaoh » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 am

Really? I think they look fine! I just adore how simple she is. I love the simpler fursonas, easier to make art of. xD
Pharaoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Haha, yes, I agree. I didn't want to make her too complicated; I tried to focus on making her simple but unique. I hope I did a decent job. . .

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby correlate. » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 pm

OMG, Roseness! You gots a fursona?! *squee* I love it!
My 'sona, Sunny, welcomes youz, Stormblaze! (she is talking from mah siggie)
signed correlate.
correlate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Thank you, I'm glad she hasn't bitten anyone yet. n.n I'm not sure how horrible I did with no experience at drawing whatsoever, especially with a mouse. . . Do you think she suits my personality? I will explain how she is my Fursona soon, when I find the time. -Randomly pokes Sunny- I could never do that with crayons, or anything else. X3 Also, I love your avatar, and the stamps in your signature. ;D

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 am

Would you be okay if I drew a headshot of her as a wolf? 8D

*is in need of something to draw*
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Would it be okay. . . Of course it is! n.n (Haha, when I read that my eyes resembled O.O) Thank you so much, I vastly appreciate this; what would you like for payment? I am so grateful. . . I've seen your art, so that's likely why I was happily surprised. :3

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the murph » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Lol, she looks great! Oh, and if you have the artist ability of a duck then I'm a slpde of grass compared to you! She looks beautiful!
me too brendan fraser, me too.
fandomless oc | dragon age oc
#PROTECTKEANUREEVES
find me on dappervolk!
the murph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me