Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kia entry!!!

Postby Sentimental Circus » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 am

ahhhh yess finished <33333333

i will also put all my entry's here so i don't have to wright again (:

username;; zapple

why do you want to be an artist;; well when i first saw these mystical creatures i fell in love! there tails are adorable and there cute little body's just make me wanna duck them in my coffee<333 and now that i did my first (fake) kia there so fun!!! and i cant imagine how fun it would be to draw REAL kia's!!

how often do you spend on the computer each day;; Well that depends... on school days i wold spend 2 to 3 hours and on the weekends 4 to 5 hours.. but if i get to be an artist for this pet i will spend around maybe 6 hours.... (: (i love this sight<33)

would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; (found in the competition post) Yes madam Apple, i would keep up! just like i keep up with my homework! i will do my best to keep you happy and the people who want to adopted these amazing creatures <3

would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;; Oh yes i will be loyal to you and to the artist im not the type of person to sass anyone nor boss people around. And vary mush so i will be active as i said these animals are so cute and lovable and also i saw how popular these are, so i definitely keep up the with the drawings!

would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;; I will be a nursery growth! i think it fun doing all sorts of new things like this and i like watching animals grow so this would be lots of fun drawing pets growing <333
I'm not going to be as active right now, school had taken over my life.... I need to study.
If I owe people art, sorry can't do it... @n@. Sorry to hurt a few people!! •u- I'm going to be on in the weekend tho!
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me