Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shepard's entries.

Postby Dr. Paine » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:17 pm

First off, the form.

username;;
Commander Shepard

why do you want to be an artist;;
I may not be active in the Kiamara community, but I've been admiring these guys from afar for... quite a while. To be perfectly honest, it's usually competition anxiety that keeps me from trying out for any, they just tend to get a bit too intense for my liking. Still, I think they're a very cute set of adoptables, and I've always loved seeing what the artists could come up with... so why not try throwing my hat into the ring? I love designing adoptables (I always lamented my lack of a tablet/oekaki back when Rune dragons were taking guest artists), and I'd really love to get my ideas out there for people to enjoy. Plus... I can finally get involved with the Kiamara community :) It's always nice to make new friends, and I'd be more than happy to try bringing some member ideas to life.

how often do you spend on the computer each day;;
I... honestly don't know. At the moment, my laptop is the only working computer in the house, but I can still get in about 6+ hours a day. Due to various circumstances beyond my control, I can't go to school or get a job, so I've got a lot of free time I'd like to fill :)

would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;;
Indeed I can.

would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;;
I wouldn't be applying if I wasn't planning on that :)

would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;;
Nursery artist, yes. Nursery growth... I'd prefer not. I'm good at coming up with new designs/mixing parent designs, but I'm not all that good at transferring designs.

I know my chances are probably pretty slim, considering there are a number of more familiar faces entering. But hey, you never get anywhere if you don't try ^^

Anyway, about this particular design. It was inspired by the Shiny Toy Guns cover of Major Tom, as well as this color palette (with some additional colors from myself).
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shepard's entries.

Postby pyewacket » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Wow, if you could vote for people in this thing, I would vote for you. This is gorgeous!! ^-^
pyewacket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me