Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

OWC #2, Pt. 2; Ragal in Horror by ojoku

Artist ojoku [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OWC #2, Pt. 2; Ragal in Horror

Postby ojoku » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Basically, I jammed together a punch of horror stories and left Ragal to his own devices. I'm sorry it's more than one >.< but it's a world of horror.

Top left is Jeff The Killer, which is game based off a creepy pasta. I haven't got to play the game myself, but I got to watch a friend and I loved it. Next it a Slender note that says DON'T LOOK OR IT TAKES YOU. I'm actually proud of it ^^ Like, I like how it turned out. The red x in a circle above it is the operator symbol. That means all control... like how Slenderman has control over us all. I'm sure you've seen it before. Slender is a game based off another creepy pasta, which I think spawns from a myth. Don't quote me on that. Then, in the bottom left, is an Amnesia lantern with, oh wait, no oil. For all of you that play the game, I know you've been in a dire situation and there was no oil left. It's even worse if there are no tinder boxes around and you're going insane. But, those are my top three scary games/stories and I'll probably add more. Thanks for reading ^^
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me