Based on Click to view
Artist albinoBroccoli [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry #1

Postby albinoBroccoli » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:23 pm

See all my entries + form (again) here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am really happy with this simple design, inspired by freckles and tanlines and sunburns. The feathers are from a seagull. Wish I could keep this cutie. <3

username;;
    albinoBroccoli
why do you want to be an artist;;
    • I love this species; I already own four (soon to be five?) kiamaras and they have become my main characters and art subjects. Kiamaras are one of the only two species adoptables I have been a part of. This species has become the main reason I visit Chicken Smoothie, and I wish to play an even bigger part in the community that has taken over my online life. I would love nothing more than to become an artist for Kiamaras so that I can give back to what has given so much to me.
    • This competition has come at the perfect timing, as I already explained on my ask.fm (I apologize for being unable to directly link to answers, but it was answered around August 28.) why I think I could be an artist: "I've been making entries for other species but I'm starting to hope they don't pick me, because all I really want to do is design kias. All the great design ideas I've come up with, I always "save" them for if I ever get to design some kias. I've been guest artist two times but a lot of my ideas involve line edits. And I've only recently gotten tablet pressure on Oekaki so I think I could do much better if I was given a chance."
how often do you spend on the computer each day;;
    During school days I am online from when I get home (3PM EST) to varying hours of the night (10PM-1AM?EST). I usually multi-task between schoolwork and social/art sites (including CS) during this time, but I always find myself checking my subscriptions any time I run out of things to do. The Kiamara Fanclub thread is often the only active thread in my subscriptions so I am able to read the majority of the fanclub thread.
would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; (found in the competition post)
    Yes; having been a guest artist twice, I hope I have already followed the duties that a temporary artist is assigned. For the remaining duties, I am confident I can abide to them. I am knowledgeable about the species and resourceful if there is something I do not know, so I will be able to answer basic questions and pick up on the answers to the rest efficiently.
would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;;
    As stated before, Kiamaras are one of the sole reasons I visit Chicken Smoothie. The only other Oekaki species I am involved with is Jellybean dragons, but I am much more comfortable with this community. I will dedicate much of my time online to the species and the duties surrounding the artist position. And I do spend a whole lot of time on the Internet.
would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;;
    Probably would not, at least at first. I do not have much practice with combining designs for breedings. I will work on that for when the need for more nursery artists arises, though. C:

The rest of my entries will be here.
Last edited by albinoBroccoli on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry #1

Postby *..*alaska*..* » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 pm

I love this! Excellent job!

hello! my name is alaska or syd. feel free to dm me about anything. i reply to messages quickly. okay goodbye i love u :)
*..*alaska*..*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry #1

Postby palmsprout » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:46 pm

pretty <3

and oh ur lines look pretty fab ouo b