Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Nix on Prospit by snowykay

Artist snowykay [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nix on Prospit

Postby snowykay » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:31 am

Nix remembered falling asleep in her cozy bed, and then the next moment she was here, wearing a strange dress and floating near what appeared to be a moon. But what was this place? How did she get here? Was this a dream? Yes, now she remembered. She hadn't been here for a very long time, she realized that this was her dream self, but how could that be possible? Her dream self had died countless years ago, how could she be back? The name of this place was right on the tip of her tongue, what was it? Oh that's right, this place was called Prospit. Far away she spotted another moon that looked much like Prospit, and she could just barely remember hearing about it before. What was that place called? Derse, that's what it was. And what was the planet these two moons revolved round? Skaia. It was called Skaia. Nix stared at Prospit in wonder, her mind full of questions. Slowly, her wonder turned to excitement and she gave a yip of excitement, wagging her tail. She wondered if her friends were still here and if Prospit was the same as she remembered.

The timer's a bit off because my sister had to use the computer to check what her school schedule is, but it's mostly correct, This took me a very long time. x.x And I am never going to try to draw Prospit ( or Derse for that matter ) ever again because it's way too hard and turns out terribly. >.> I listened to Broadway Karkat the whole time while drawing this, and I listened to Knight of Blood at least twenty times. x3 I referenced this picture, but I didn't follow it exactly as you can tell.
So basically this is my fursona Nix's dream self waking up on Prospit in the world of Homestuck. Comments and critique are welcome! :o)

Homestuck and Prospit (c) Andrew Hussie

signature wip
snowykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nix on Prospit

Postby orion ;; » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 am

yo, this is awesome!
orion ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nix on Prospit

Postby snowykay » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:05 am

Thanks, but it's really not. e.e

Last bumped by snowykay on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:05 am.

signature wip
snowykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me