Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Weekly Challenge #1 - Introducing A.D. by ojoku

Artist ojoku [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Weekly Challenge #1 - Introducing A.D.

Postby ojoku » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 am

Ha, long title -.- Well, Alicidia Dea Racko is definitely my favorite character. I would have done her and Ragal (a close second), but I thought there would be more places to go with A.D. in future challenges. Hopefully I'll get to use her in most. I would have drawn her on a skateboard, but I drew her upper body too big and couldn't fit it... so I changed it to one of the other things she does, which is thinking. She doesn't have toys or a TV to mess with, just a backpack and skateboard, so she thinks a lot. Her dad died when she was young, and she misses him a lot, but after meeting a certain person she'd learned to think about better times with him. So... she's thinking about him, and wondering if anyone else will ever tell her "I love you".

Comments and critique are always appreciated ^^
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me