Eisig by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eisig

Postby CodeOtter » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

I am on an 'old oc' remake run. I've got so many old ones that i want to make better *rolls around on ground* because when i was more new to this fandom i seriously couldn't make crap. But this is the re-make of a rather old OC i had named Little Phoenix. The only thing kept the same is she's partial Zebra/Unicorn. Her mane is like a half Mohawk style, and her name is Icy in German XD -if its wrong i will go murder translate because i only know the very basic (i mean extreme basic) German and still have yet to find someone to tutor me- but, i decided to change up everything and even throw away the name i had for her and start from pretty much scratch. The timer is slightly off, i was watching/listening to a few 'My Little Pony Mentally Advanced Series' reviews and such. But then for the rest i was listening to a song and focused more. I didn't even keep the eye color from Little Phoenix X'D i just completely chucked the idea of her and started fresh, because her design was to hard to try and fix *sigh* but Eisig's talent is writing, her specialty complete fantasy or childrens books. Most of hers are about young adult/adult though.

Her mane/tail coloring idea came out of me wanting a good color to go with light blue. So that was born X'D And as you guys have hopefully noticed most of my new characters have an accessory. Its usually a scarf or something small X3
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me