Kiamara #335 by Drakongeist

Based on Click to view
Artist Drakongeist [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #335

Postby Drakongeist » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

This will be a quick competition! This girl loves fruit. Give her a name and tell me her favourite fruit and why. Art is allowed, no more than 1 piece. You may pretty up your form, no extras like stories/personality etc. though. Ends August 12 so you have 2 days.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Favourite Fruit:
Explanation:
Art: (Optional, Only 1 piece)

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #335

Postby not a talking cat » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:00 pm

ohno you know what,imma have to dropout ;w;
    sorry,but his one really is a cutie :3

pfft,totally not because i cant draw for the fourth question,whaaaat\
Last edited by not a talking cat on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
      she/her ✦
      i draw sometimes!
      kazuha main, future scara main

xx semi-active!
      i check back here occasionally
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 pm

--
    Username: Kaizoku, but please feel free to call me Kai!
    Name: Tsuki Minato, which roughly translates to "moon harbour". I'd call her Minato for short, though c:
    Favourite Fruit: Her favourite fruit would have to be a blueberry.
    Explanation: Bluberries mean a lot Tsuki Minato. She grew up amongst an array of fruit trees and bushes, tasting everything nature had to offer. Fruit, in short, is, and was, basically Minato's life. However, there was always one fruit which made her heart leap for excitement every time she tasted it's sweet and sours juices; the blueberry. In her opinion, there is nothing more pure and delightful than it. She'd live off them if she could!

She loves to create wonderful recipes incorporating the fruit as much as possible, just like her mother use to, before she stopped. ♥
    Art:
Last edited by Kaizoku on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:02 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Username:
peachpie1164
Name:
Torbellina, or Tori ~ Spanish for whirlpool except an A instead of an O
Favourite Fruit:
Honeydew melons
Explanation:
Tori grew up on Honeydew melons. When she was young she tried to climb a honeydew melon tree but fell and hit her head. For 7 months after the incident she was horrified of melons and trees, but then one day when she was hungry, she ate the first thing she grabbed a Honeydew melon. As soon as she tasted it, she fell in love.
She loves the sweetness and succulence of them, Tori also loves how you can eat them in large slices, and how wonderfully they go with watermelons, her second favourite fruit.Tori loves the colour of them as well, reminding her of freshness.
Art:
Yeah the colours are wrong, and the lines are still messy, But I like it like this XD And i know its terrible but its my second time drawing a Kia! XD
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oshkosh » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:12 pm

dropping out. 3: there are
people who want her more than me
Last edited by oshkosh on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 pm

username;;
-Bel-
name;;
Alexandria
gender;;
female
favorite fruit;;
blueberries.
explanation;;
Alex's father used to take her with him to pick blueberries when she was littler. She didn't like them at first- but she eventually grew to love them. She still goes and picks blueberries- it makes her feel connected to her father, and brings back good memories. <3
art;;
might do when I find the time <3 ;u;
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Username:
    Macabre.
    Name:
    Nerrisa. A Greek name meaning "From the sea"
    Favourite Fruit:
    Nerissa has always had a fondness for pears.
    Explanation:
    Everything about pears is appealing to this girl. Most of all though, the flavor and texture are amazing, the way you can bite into a pear and taste something incredible, and feel the smoothness of the skin contrasting with the rough/bumpy insides of the fruit. This was the fruit she grew up with, as well. As a child, there had been a pear tree near her home, where she would pick exactly one pear from a low branch every day. She shared them with anyone she could, not minding if they didn't like them. As long as she could share them, she was happy.
    Art:
    Wip
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 pm

My sister once wrote:You mean if we eat this plum, we'll turn into frogs?

Hiya, I'm Cobweb. You may have seen me skulking around adoptables and occasionally trying out for a few pets. Anyways, let me tell you a little more about me. I own several pets, two of which are two-legged (no, I didn't chop off any legs!) and I'm a pretty big fan of Kiamaras and many other horse/canine/draconian adoptables. Oh, what am I rambling on about? Let's move on~

Carillon, which is French for 'chimes'. I've used this name in a few other adoptable tryouts (which I didn't win xD) but I think it's a very sweet name and it's perfect for this little girl. She goes by Calli, though.

Female

Plums, mmm!

Plums are wonderfully sweet, with the right tinge of sourness to balance the flavors out. Furthermore, the color of their flesh appeals a lot to Carrilon; it's a lovely dark yellow. Carrilon only eats 'sugar plums', strictly purple plums coated in acacia tree honey. She insists that purple plums taste the best, but the main reason is that she loves purple. She also says that 'sugar plums' are magical and make her happy, but anything sweet will do. That's just an excuse for not eating pink plums. Purple plums are also almost the same color as her pelt; they're just a tad purpler. But the main reason is because Carrilon is a sweettooth and loooves the 'pretty color' of plums.

"I dream a dream..."
Last edited by pecan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazumi (Kiamara #335)

Postby SkySmoke » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:52 pm

The name means harmonious beauty. She mostly goes by Kaz.
Username:
SkySmoke
Favourite Fruit:
Pineapple
Explanation:
Kaz loves pineapples. This love extends to anything that can be made out of pineapple as well; smoothies, pineapple upside down cake, pineapple chicken, she even likes pineapple on her pizza (which I personally find gross, but...that's her thing). Basically, if it has pineapple in it or on it, Kaz will eat it.
She LOVES to cut pineapple into shapes. It makes it so much more fun to eat. Her favorite are stars, and rings. She also finds it very pretty when it is baked into flowers and used to decorate things.
She thinks they are pretty when used in flower arrangements too, but really prefers to eat them.
One of her little quirks is dressing them up while waiting for them to ripen because who says you can't play with your food too?
Last edited by SkySmoke on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rennài; Kiamara #335

Postby inkyy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Username; Inky.
    Name; Rennài {Renn-Ae}
    Patience in Chinese.
    Gender; Female
    Favourite Fruit; Dragon Fruit
    Reason; Rennài loves dragron fruit
    because of it's sweet taste and appearance.She
    also likes how it's different from all the other fruits
    but not in a disgusting way.
    And it's a good size to share with everyone,
    or just to snaffle on your own x'D

Art; For the art I did a collab with the amazing bear c:
Last edited by inkyy on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

live long and prosper!
pfp by millionfish

inky / they / adult
toyhouse flight rising
trade thread
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups