Based on Click to view
Artist ladybug5 [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Contest entry

Postby ladybug5 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am

My entry for an art contest :)
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest entry

Postby Salaya » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:00 pm

good but
Salaya wrote:
Onyx trail dragons are the size of a female mountain lion as an adult and a pig as a baby.
they love to take hikes and climb mountains and such.They eat hay grass bug really anything but other animals not including bugs.they hatch from an egg and the egg is actually a little bit cone shaped its like a lumpy ice cream cone.
the are very friendly and love to cuddle.each one has its own personality.They all have up to 6 colors and a patch of spots somewhere on their body.They are very rarely blinding bright colors and the each must have a unique design.
This is Kilo He is my Fursona and I love him... Isn't that right buddy?
Kilo- Right!

Insert awesome stuff here
stuck in your radio.
Twig
MyArt shop
My OTDs
Onyx Trail Dragons
Un open otd nursery
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
Salaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Salaya wrote:good but
Salaya wrote:
Onyx trail dragons are the size of a female mountain lion as an adult and a pig as a baby.
they love to take hikes and climb mountains and such.They eat hay grass bug really anything but other animals not including bugs.they hatch from an egg and the egg is actually a little bit cone shaped its like a lumpy ice cream cone.
the are very friendly and love to cuddle.each one has its own personality.They all have up to 6 colors and a patch of spots somewhere on their body.They are very rarely blinding bright colors and the each must have a unique design.

oops :oops:
I'm sorry, I'll make a new one. :oops: I read that and then completely forgot about it when I was coloring.
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salaya » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:14 pm

oh... that is completely fine
This is Kilo He is my Fursona and I love him... Isn't that right buddy?
Kilo- Right!

Insert awesome stuff here
stuck in your radio.
Twig
MyArt shop
My OTDs
Onyx Trail Dragons
Un open otd nursery
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
Salaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me