Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
127 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #328

Postby Queen Akemi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 pm

palette

Apple wrote:What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

First one as a GA and proud of it.

=w=

This guy is based off of tropical summer, and all you need to do is fill out this form,
Code: Select all
User;;
Name;;
Personality;;
Story;;
Art;;

NOTE

- Reframe from using gifs or images off Google, Tumblr, DA, etc.
- I'm basing this guy mostly on story and personality with depth and most important! Art!
- You do not have to use the form I gave you. You may make your own form.

Ends on Aug. 23rd
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #328

Postby .:CrazyLove:. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:46 pm

════════════════ ════════════════

════════════════ ════════════════

username:
.:CrazyLove:.
name:
Malibu
I chose this name because Malibu is an affluent beach community in northwestern Los Angles County, California, United States.
personality:
Fun-
Malibu loves to joke around,play pranks,tell jokes and hang out and have fun.Malibu definetly brings life to the party,especially when she's all hyped up and ready to go!
Caring-
Not a day in her life has she meant to be mean.She is always apologizing for nothing.She loves to help others or take care of things all on her own.Malibu loves to help everything and everyone.
Respectful-

Gentle-

Clumsy-

Stubborn-

Independent-

story:
art:
Last edited by .:CrazyLove:. on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
.:CrazyLove:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 pm

The weak can never forgive. . .

Forgiveness comes with the strength of our hearts.

That doesn't mean it's easy to

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    username
    My username is ♥Talon, though I go by plain Talon or Enna. I currently have one beautiful kiamara that I do spoil and smother in art and love. I have thought about entering other kia's since I won Zap, but non of them really clicked. This one however is right up my alley. I am honored to have the chance at him.

name
    He named himself is Dinja. Out of all his mother's obsessions, she picked her fruit obsession to name him "Cantaloupe". He didn't like being called a fruit even though he loved fruit as well, so as he got older he named himself "Dinja", which still meant Cantaloupe in Bosnian. Still had the meaning his mother gave him, but less... obvious.

Dinja is male. Though he is bright and shows happy colors, he is quite masculine. He is strong and well-built and quite serious. He's gruff and tuff, something his colors do not show at all. He sometime wishes he wasn't so bright, as the bright attracts unwanted gazes wherever he goes.

personality
    Dinja is like a poisoned drink. He looks inviting wonderful and tasteful at first glance, but is quite.... toxic. Though he does not mean any harm, the mix of his daily frustration, strength, and the lack of anger control is a killer to those who try to be apart of his life. He is not mean nor ever means to be mean, he really hates being so angry and strong. Deep down he is friendly and caring but he just has a hard time showing he is not the monster that is shown. He is easily provoked into frustration and anger. No matter how hard he tries, he just cannot keep full control over it.

He believes he must safe-guard his heart from everything, as if he is afraid of having a broken heart, as he knows history repeats itself. Many times he has hurt a friend or family by accident, and a few times... made a mess worse than injuries. As a child, he had zero control over his actions but as he got older, he could at least prevent some accidents from happening. He still slips up, but he can sometimes get away before he breaks things. As a result of these mistakes and slip ups, Dinja masks himself as being serious. Making himself look serious makes him look mean, which makes less people try to interact with him. The less people interact the less chance he has to hurt someone.

He does have an addiction to a few things, just like his mother. He has an obsession with fruits, his favorite being a cantaloupe. It's both sweet with a little bit of tang for him, and he loves the cool and slimey feeling as he eats it. Tasting the sweet necters of the earth is refreshing for him, and he sometimes forget the troubles in the world. He also is addicted to smoking (in anthro). He loves nothing more to get to his home and smoke the day away. It calms his nerves, being able to breath that harmful smoke and breath out all the troubles.

story

His heart skipped a beat every day he saw her. Rine was his best friend, his angel, his light when he felt encased in darkness. She was beautiful and joyful, filled with life and love. She was almost all white physically, but her personality made her shine with every color of the rainbow. She could make almost anyone smile. She saw the good in him, despite his strength and anger issues. He never meant to get angry like that, throwing boulders and breaking bones, but every time he got angry he lost control over his body. Whenever he started getting pumped with adrenaline, if she was there, she would gently touch his shoulder to snap him out of it. He adored her for it. She was the only one who looked to him like that, like a sister, everyone else shunned him and shook their head. He used to hate them for it, but when he met her he stopped caring. He had a guardian angel.

She wasn't pretty now. She laid there at his feet, eyes glazed over as she looked up at him. Her breath was short and ragged. Crimson liquid spilled from the gnash in her side, dripping onto the ground around her and spreading outwards. They almost looked like wings of blood. She didn't do anything to him, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was getting picked on and he snapped, unaware his beloved guardian angel was nearby. She got caught in his crossfire. His teeth - his strength - had left her body on the ground broken and bleeding. He was so young, yet he did so much damage.

His heart was beating so fast, like it would beat itself to death. Tears weld up in the corners of his eyes as he stared down at her. Being young he didn't know a lot of things, but he understood what he did and the pain gripped his heart. His body shook and he kept screaming "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" though no sounds came from his throat. He wanted to tell her he didn't mean to but he felt he didn't deserve forgiveness from the woman who wanted nothing more but to spread joy to everyone, now lying on the floor. He thought he could never forgive himself for that, replaying the first scream from her as he backed up. He felt like a monster. He turned and dashed, running from the scene with tears flowing behind him. A monster who destroyed the wings of an angel.

-------- Later

Cool breath escaped his lips as he sat himself under a tree. His ears fell to the side of his head, being too tired to hold them up. The wind swept around him and blew his hair out of his eyes, his purple eyes uncovered to see the whole picture. He was off a bit from an event going on that kiamaras were gathering for, something he did not want to get any closer than he was. He enjoyed watching them dance and play around and seem like life was this grand thing with no worries at all. The way they moved fluidly and happily made him want to join but he knew he couldn't.

He brought a cig to his lips and puffed, feeling the unhealthy yet calm feeling rush over him. He held it for a moment, letting the taste sit there on his tongue. He closed his eyes and let the smoke go, feeling the frustration from the day before leave him and left him feeling peaceful. That was the only time he felt at peace, was that puff of breath out. He knew smoking was terrible for him, but it was his temporary salvation. It kept the beat inside him calm for a while.

The sound of laughter reached his ears and he opened his eyes and looked out. Two kids sat together, one boy and one girl. They giggled as the girl made funny faces, seemingly trying to cheer the young boy up. The two together reminded him of someone long ago. His heart felt like someone kicked it, but he kept watching. Things like this really made him feel joyful despite the painful rush of memories, how happy and... normal they were. They were able to play and laugh and run around others without the fear of snapping and loosing control. He was really happy they were free. Free from the cruel monster. Free from him.

art
    Silence in the Wind by myself
    Anger Management by myself
    I'm Busy, Buzz Off! by Chim
    New Outfit by chisu
    My Cantaloupe by myself
    Amazing side art by Luna-Puppy
    Smile gifted by TurboCatz
    Manly Strut by Dr Hannibal Lecter
    Looking back, gifted by doodles;, done by Nekumura
    Peaceful Times by sporemon
    I Need a Smoke by sporemon
    The Monster gifted by Luna-puppy, done by Aradia Megido
    Sketches gifted by Luna-puppy, done by Aradia Megido
    Uninterested by Pachoofoosh
    The Angel gifted by Rivkah
    What? by Dr Hannibal Lecter
    Ugh... Again? by Minene Uryuu
Last edited by geotalon on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 am, edited 24 times in total.
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 pm

dropping out
Last edited by allinian on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foul » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm

AAAAAA so amazing ;u;

And also, i dont know if this was intentional or not, but you appear to have forgotten to remove the tailfeather color <u<

(The light pink spot on the tail)

'sup
call me Foul or Owl

I really enjoy Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Fullmetal Alchemist: B and Over the Garden Wall

I'm taking a nice, long hiatus from CS and partially from DA. If you'd like to contact me, the best way to do so would be to send me a message on my Art Blog.

deviantartAsk.fmtumblrart blogkias

art by pandora., icon by rrrai
Foul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Backing out ^^
Last edited by ferncat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Beautiful!
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:26 pm

U s e r n a m e ;;
Blue Tabby. yep, it's me. You probably know me as dingo., but I've recently switched my user ^-^Anyway, I don't own a Kiamara yet, but I'm looking to call this girl my own.

K i a m a r a - N a m e ;;
Danielle. yes, I decided to call this beaut Danielle. However, she prefers to be called Dani.

P e r s o n a l i t y ;;

S t o r y ;;

A r t - G a l l e r y ;;
By 'Paradox
By Sable.
By ~punkstache
By kaworu nagisa
[url]url here[/url]
[url]url here[/url]

T h e - L i t t l e - D e t a i l s ;;
Favorites;;

Food;; lasagna.
Beverage;; frozen raspberry lemonade.
Dessert;; banana custard pie.
Color;; sparkles! if that doesn't count, than i hate the whole world.

The Little Things;;

Native Language;; italian.
Sexual Orientation;; bisexual.
Allergies;; shellfish.
Pet Peeve;; the sound of chalk scraping.
Crush;; angela, #234
Last edited by kibbleeCat on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--Mau

Postby Mimi-911 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Dropping, the competition is just too fierce </3

Last edited by Mimi-911 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Oh wow, this is beautiful.
Offended Cockatiel