Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mint Leaf Chihuahuas! by vega.

Artist vega. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mint Leaf Chihuahuas!

Postby vega. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:16 am

Table Of Contents:

Custom Rules
What Is an MLC?
Diet?
Things an MLC may do or love
Kin
Size/Variation

Cost
MLC Almanac
Open For Adoption
Breeding
Nursery
Do's and Don'ts
Banners
Questions?

Custom Rules

Free to make you own for now!

What is an MLC?

An Mint Leaf Chihuahua (MLC for short) is a rare breed of dog found in tropical and warm temperate forests or near the pines. They usually have light colored fur from brown to blu to greed and gold. White markings are common. They are very shy to humans if they don't know them, they live under thorny thickets or abandoned rabbit holes in the wild. They are a little bit smaller than the average Chihuahua, close to the Tea Cup chihuahua. They ave this soft fluffy fur and extra fluffy mane that makes it look bigger than it is. It gives off a minty aroma that helps them hide there sent in the wild. They also leave this minty dust that is perfect for sleepy time tea (Green Tea) They are kind and gently sweethearts and most of the breed wouldn't hurt a fly. they can sit with you at the desk while you play Cs or sleep by you (Don't mistake it for a pillow) and play with you all day.

Diet?

This species loves fish and catnip, showing a relative point to cats. Yet they also like chicken and birds that follow to there minty sent. They will eat you dog foo or you cat food. they even like nuts and berries, but NEVER give it ketchup or soda! (Or you will find something nasty 5 seconds after...)

Things MLC Do Or Love

One thing they love to do is play and sleep. it may seem odd, but perfect for tricks such as play dead. They aren't lazy and very well fit. they run around and sometimes just like to cuddle up on your lap (Or fall asleep on your hands while typing) They swim as well.

Kin

They are closely related to shorthair cats, chihuahuas, and Pomeranians.

Size/Variation

They normally come in lighter colors on most circumstances and have tufts of fur on there tail. There eyes are normally darker than there fur but since they've become domesticated some now have lighter colors(Pupil is sometimes brighter as well). White marking are common big ears are expected. they have bright ear insides and noses. They are around the size of a Tea Cup Chihuahua, only bigger (They fit in a large bowl) So you don't have to waste you time buying a doggie bed, a plushy pillow is fine.
Last edited by vega. on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mint Leaf Chihuahuas!

Postby vega. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 am

MLC Almanac

A: