Based on Click to view
Artist WitchSoul0123 [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 1 hour
Drawing sessions 5
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #171

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+Show me a picture of amazing origami(Can be from google or your own work)

Ends August 14

Please do not post until Akami-chan or Tsukiko-chan post^^

Linneh wrote:
+Your Username+
Hello, I'm Linneh .

+Name of the Mutato+
I would name this Mutato Shen. Shen is a name of chiense origin that means spirit or connection with the gods, usually connected to the Yang principle. I chose this name because I like it's meaning .

+Show me a picture of amazing origami+
•This• is a photo of two winged kois and a lotus flower made by an amazing artist named Yuumei. I've tried doing these kois while I was on vacation, but failed. It's really complex but beautiful, the kois are actually an altered version Yuumei created of the standard koi origami .

+Story+
It was a bright day, but the pollution over Tokyo covered up the skies, and made it look like a storm could fall any minute .

was this the future human kind dreamt of?

The gas would choke anyone who approached it without the needed protection. A mask at least. So the streets were empty, no movement, no lights. That's what was left of the Earth's biggest city: a ghost town .

is there hope?

In the middle of a street, a crane origame stayed still. There was no wind to make the paper bird fly. So the cloud grew thicker around it, until you could see nothing left. That was when this ball of gas imploded, and a tiny mutato was born .

is this home?

He had a strange origami pattern, and it's tail was made of a beautiful purple gas, he looked around, looking for something, pacing around .

why is it so dark?

He looked up at the sky, but all he could see was fog. He looked at his brand new tail, and simply jumped .

I'll never give up

Shen rose higher and higher, no creature could see where he was going, but he just knew. He needed to taste the sunlight. And so he kept going until the city below looked as tiny as Shen himself. The light blinded his eyes for a minute, the warmth gave him a strange feeling on his belly. But he felt completelly comfortable and at peace .

this is it

Up there the sky was blue, no clouds around. He could hear life from somewhere not that far. And so he traveled along, following the wind and his little pumping heart .

The world isn't scary or hopeless, it's full of chances and gifts for those who seek
Last edited by WitchSoul0123 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #171

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/212/c/c/mutato_171_small_by_tsukiko_pyon-d6g36hj.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelay » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 pm

That's very pretty c:
█████ ███████████████
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Lights are Currently OFF
Treated| 37 Received| 8
▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
Image Image Image Image
▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
I am extremely busy with school
and sports. You might not find me as
active :c

zelay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Thank you^^
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Just Imagine~ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 pm

~Ĵʋƨт Ɩмαɢιиɛ~

This stunning boys name is Crane

It took me a little while to decide ho's name. I didn't want anything to unoriginal but I needed to find something to fit him. I after a while I finally came up with crane. In Japan the crane symbolizes peace, health, happiness and recovery. I know this is the prefect name for him for that very fact. When you look at him this is what he shows.

Well I will start his personality. It is in 4 sections. The four sections are based on what his name stands for. These include Peace, Health, Happiness, and Recovery.

Peace- Crane is a very laid back Mutato. Even when he is put up against the worst situations he is mellow and calm. If their is a fight or an argument he will stop it with some type of peace method, now I know this is unusual since most people would always want to fight for they would solve things threw peace and non-violence. He is somewhat like monk. He knows how to protect himself if needed but he will probably never need to use it...again.

Health- This one is odd for a personality. His whole life is based on a very healthy life style. His personality reflects this with his actions. He helps the planet and other mutatos. He try's to make everything he sees healthy or in other words positive. In the future which you will read about in his history he plans on being a doctor.

Happiness- This is a very big one. He loves to be happy and is rarely sad. He believes since you only live on earth once why should you let the most simply get you down. He hates to see other Mutatos sad or depressed. Since he sees life in peace it is rare to get sad. Now it isn't like he doesn't see hate, war, death, ect. He doesn't ignore it but he does use his positive attitude to end it. He hopes that one day everyone will be as happy as he is. Even though he has problems he always sees a brighter side.

Recovery- This is a hard one. It isn't like health recovery in that sense, but it is more a mind thing. Once people have become happy and like him or are about to it is good to recover. When you have had a long hard day it is good to recover. That is how is personality is. He is mellow already but in the evenings she is very calm.
--------------------------------------------------------

History
When Crane was born he wasn't like this now. He was a horrible child and very confuse about everything. At age 5 his mother left due to his attitude and rudeness. She couldn't put up with it and took his siter away. To this day they still don't talk even though he has changed. After she left his dad was upset but since he still had his son who he love very much he made due. He began to teach Crane very important skills that would determine his future. His intelligence level increased significantly as he went into middle school and so did his persona. He began to understand why he needed to be happy, peaceful, healthy and such. When he reached high school his father moved to a monastery and became a monk. This ment he would never see his father again. He was fine with it and grew up happy still. When he gets out of high school he will become a doctor and save people. He isn't sure if mentally or physically.

Last edited by ~Just Imagine~ on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
K u r o s a w a
D i a
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ImageImageImageImage
Aywas Trade Gallery DeviantArt x
i'm a drag queen at heart. gender neutral c:, her/she pronouns
so I plan to maybe major in zoology??
H3H3 is my city c;
check out my best friends art shop

Image Image Image
~Just Imagine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Reserving, I'll edit this tomorrow Iquitos
わたし、気になります!
tumblr x deviantart x pm me! x my etsy shop
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Very pretty, Black Rose! I'd try out, but I don't have any way of showing all my lovely little origami things, and I don't like taking stuff off of the internet if I can make them... Good luck to everyone else, though!
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Pie? You should go find a camera and yell at tinypicXD nowXP
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 pm

XD Nah, I'm good. I'd have to use someone else's computer, and I'm not in the mood... But I would, I really would. I might tomorrow...
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.