(remade. Link on page 19)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

(remade. Link on page 19)

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I'M TOO TIRED TO LISTEN.
I'M TOO OLD TO BELIEVE
ALL THESE CHILDISH STORIES.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAITH, AND TRUST,

AND PIXIE DUST.
Last edited by Kaeris on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℬroken hearts

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 pm

ℬroken hearts

ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
ah blah blah blah blah
        Trust and Faith, there's no such thing left in you. They left you crying, and all those times you've been heartbroken, all those times you've been left behind. You stopped believe in the magic of love, never trusting anyone anymore. All you wanna do is to die, not being social. All you did was to keep yourself locked up, without wanting anyone close to you. This heart break, this heartache you feel. It sticks around for a long time, The love you have is still hanging around in you. One day, you felt for at least go outside. Walk the dog, just walk, go shopping, you just wanted to think about something els for a while. And you start to feel happier with going outside, forgetting the heartache. You felt free again, not depending on anyone. But it takes a turn, and you bump into someone. Well, the storie takes a turn. You went from a heart broken teen, not wanting to meet anyone, to finding someone. You find it silly since you just met, but... There's something with the person you find intressting. You start hanging out more, and eventually... You do something you never thought you would do again. You fall in love.
Last edited by Kaeris on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℬroken hearts

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm

∞✦∞RP Rules∞✦∞
        This is semi-lit, please keep at least 4-5 lines or more.
        ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
        No being your own crush.
        ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
        No goodmodding, powerplaying or gary/mary sue's.
        Listen to me and Trueheartedrusher<3!
        If you curs place a * in the vovwels : sh*t.
        Basic curs words such as Damn, Hell, Idiot and crap doesn't count.
        All of tess's rules apply!
        If you are going to be gone for a while, let me, or trueheartedrusher<3 know in advance so that we don't kick you out of this RP. If you can't tell us in advance, be sure to PM us when you get on next.
        If it comes that far, script and/or fade.
        Mo more then around 10 pages without us, we don't want to go off and then come back to 30 new pages.
        Give recaps if someone asks, and don't be shy to ask for one.
        Max 2 characters per person. One boy and one girl.
        Age is between 17-19, thank you.
        Don't join and never RP! You will be Pm'd and if you do not reply to that you'll be kicked out!
        I'll only reserve a spot for 24 hours if other isn't told.
        No weapons in fights or arguments.
        use your own form :3 Just include all the basic things. Such as whole names, age, personaily, and history. Then you can add on what ever you like.
Last edited by Kaeris on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℬroken hearts

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

character|user|page
More spots might be added.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
✗✗The ℬoys✗✗

Kenneth Adam Moon the second|xXStill SwingingXx|1
        Zachary James West|TrueHeartedRusher<3|page
        Romeo Alexander Wilkinson|marius'|1
        Caeden Briarwood Finnik|Kyotori|2
        Carter Ray Williams|⋆.Fliqqer.⋆|2
        Rory Nathaniel Owens|leblade72|3
        Damian Alexander Aaron Harshall|Rᴀᴠᴇɴ|5
        Jack John Wilder|Chandler Riggs|17
        Character|user|page
        Character|user|page

✗✗The Ꮹirls✗✗

Sara Jessica Lewis|xXStill SwingingXx|1
        Aria Spencer|trueheartedrusher<3|3
        Cecilia Louise Harris|⋆.Fliqqer.⋆|1
        Rosalinda Julietta Cantani|ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴏᴅ |2
        Ariadne Elyxiveta Hawthorne |Kyotori|2
        Megan Kaashoek|marius'|2
        Christian Harper Rose Lush|Rᴀᴠᴇɴ|5
        Skylar Marie Diamond|-Ɩиʌα∂ɛяƵιм-|9
        Character|user|page
        Character|Brittle|page
Last edited by Kaeris on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℬroken hearts

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

NEWS AND EVENTS

NEWS

2013-07-27
        The RP will start.

RP EVENTS
        It's a sunny day! And a festival is in town! Go a trip around the world? Costs to much. but with this festival you can experience everything from the cheese in France, to the music in Japan. Every stall has it's own country, soem have foods or snacks, some has music, some has workshops. Go and have fun!
Last edited by Kaeris on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℬroken hearts|KENNETH ADAM MOON Ⅱ

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

☯KENNETH ADAM MOON Ⅱ☯

ImageImage
YOU KNOW MY NAME, NOT MY STORY

Kenneth, Kenneth Adam Moon, but goes by the nickname Ken. Ken is at the age of 19, born on the day of the dead, 2nd of November, 1994. His family was of four, but a few more if you count in pets. He had his father, who he's named after. His father died a few days before Kenneth's birth, so he got his fathers whole name, in honor of him. He have amother, by the name Jennifer, then there's himself and his younger halfsister Jessica. His mother is aroudn the age of 45, and his younger sister is around the age of 14. They also own two kittens, a bigger pony and a horse, as they are an animal loving family. They also have a small house outside, a big glass house with around three birds, or four, and in there there's a few insects too. He have quite a family history, as his father was american, and his mother is german. so he's, what he calls himself, Gerican. Of course Kenneth is a male, if it isn't noticable on his features.

Kenneth is standing tall at the height of 186 CM, which is above average. he has emerald green eyes, and his haircolor is a mix between honey blond and dirty blonde. His eyebrows are rather thick, but he doesn't bother it. he's very thin for being a guy, but still has muscle features shoing, as he do run and work out from time to time. His clothing style depends alot on his mood, and how his day had been the day before. Sometime he can dress nerdy, like the gamer he is, and the next day he can dress like a hipster, or jsut casual with plain clothes. Kenneth has a tattoo on the side of his wrist, and the tattoo does give him hope sometimes. he's not sure why tough. When he talks or smiles, he have cute little dimples peeking out of his cheeks, and it's often they peek out fomr his cheeks. He have a small scar above his lip, why? Like Hannah Montana once sang 'you got it in july,fighting for your sisters reputation.'

Kenneth is a video game loving guy, and he's into more then just video games. He's into singing, animals, running, even schoolwork sometimes. Kenneth do have a creative mind, viritous, artistic, acting, singing, photographs. Just name it! His fave song is probably Slow the academy is.
his voice, and how he looks when he isn't black and white He started to play guitar at the age of 5, and singing.

Kenneth loves to read book and comics, and sometimes makes and writes his own. He is the founder behind a webstie where he puts out his own comics and books. most of them get popular, some don't. He writes his own songs, records thema ndput's them up on the same website, if he doesn't do covers and put them on youtube. He puts up pretty much everything he've done. Drawings, songs, books, comics, photos.

Nobody's perfect. Ken has his flaws, both good and bad. He's protective over the ones he love and cares about, even if he's a bit over protective over some. he can get easily mad, so do not attempt to light his fuse. he's not a vialont person, but lit the fuse and keep on, it will end up in a 'big bang.' He also needs his Nostaglia! He needs to relive his chidhood from time to time. watchign his old favorite cartoons, or read books from his childhood that his mother used to read for him, singing his lullabies. So with other words he can aslo be childish at times.

Most of his friends are all girls, but he have a few guy friends too! but he works better with girls then guys. That he has so many girl friends is the main reason to whyhe's friendzoned so much, and he's trying to hang out more with guys. but he has his guy friend son his xBox and steam, and all his other consoles.

If you go to his background you'll see he lived in germany as child, growing up there with his mother until his sister was born. He had a stepfather, his mother and halfsister Jessica. but his stepfather left his mother and they moved to America. Kenneth helped his motehr to raise his sister, and being 'the man in the house' as his mother says. He didn't have an easy life as young, but not tough either. It was average, growing up with his mother and half sister. His mother never dared to date again, so she stopped and stayed with her kids. He lived as an average american kid, evne if he dind't know english as kid. He talked German at home, with his sister and mother.

Kenneth is currently single as a pringle, and ready to mingle, if that makes sence. he's bi.sexual, wich means he can date or fall for either gender. He can fall for jsut any guy/girl, as he's not lookfing for anything special, besides... HE wants the person to be nice towards people, and not bossy or cocky. He doesn't care about how thye look, even if it would be a plus on the side. Even tough he've been friendzoned so many times, he never gives up the hope of finding someone who won't.

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

© form xXStill SwingingXx
© character xXStill SwingingXx
Faceclaim: Kendall Schmidt
© pictures to original owners
Last edited by Kaeris on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℬroken hearts|SARA JESSICA LEWIS

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:08 pm

☯SARA JESSICA LEWIS☯

ImageImage
YOU KNOW MY NAME, NOT MY STORY

Her Name is Sara Jessica Lewis. SAra's at the ge of 18. She was born at the 4th of april, at a hosplital in New York. nothing special with that. She have no real story behind her name, besides that her middle name is from her mother, and her father chose her first name. Her mother was from England, and her dad from america, and she holds strong to the brittish accent. Her family is of her younger brother, at the age of 15, her father, stepmother.

Sara is at the height of 1,75 m. Which is tall for being a girl. She has Ruby red hair, and emerald green eyes, with a bit of freckles spread across her nose and cheeks. She's pretty thin, but yet not that thin. She'sp retty much just a few ibs under average for a girl in her height, and age.

Sara is a kind of outgoing and social butterfly kind of girl. She'll talk to everyone and everything. She can be cocky and kinda b*tchy at times, but only when she's mad or stressed out. Her father keeps comparing it to her mother. she hates being compared to someone she barely knows. Yes... She barely knows her mother. She left Sara with her dad at the age of 5, so she grew up without her mother, her real mother.

Sara grew up with her dad and younger sister, grew up with music. She's virtuous and plays both piano and guitar. She sings and acts on stage, and isn't afraid to do so. She's a creative mind and would do anything creative. Like making he rown clothes! She sketches, makes music, draws and writes. She does pretty much everything creative.

Sara is a dare devil! She skates, she surf, she plays football and she skates! She's not afraid of getting her hands dirty! She have her four wheel, and all her dad's vehicles. A daredevil to girl, and a bit tomboy.

Sara smiles a lot, and is always happy! it's hard to bring her down. She's a tomboy, and allways happy! But on the side note she's a loner, and don't have so many friends. but she doesn't mind at all! She enoys being alon emost of the time, even if soemtimes it can get too lonely. Sara do want to make more friends, and is an easy going girl. She can make friends quickly, even if you don't consider her a friend, she might find you a friend. but it's up to her and you to decide if you're friends or not.

Sara have a lucky necklace she got from her dad. it's a small bottle, hanging in a chain with the text 'pixie dust' and has some pink glitter in it. x

Sara isn't so very into "girly" stuff. Even tough she might wear a skit or dress at times, she hates being girly. The color pink, unicorns. Name any of those stuff and she'll pretty much nearly throw up. There might be one or two girly things she likes, but that's barely.

SAra is into animals, as her father is a vet. She owns a complete black arabian horse, and an albino kitten. She used to own tow dogs, but had to put them both down as they got aggresive and one of them bit SAra as younger, so she have a faint scar on her upper arm, that looks a bit like a bit mark. She misses the dogs, but it was the best thing to do. She couldn't own dogs that attacked their owner!

When it comes to love, Sara isn't the most easy going person. She might be a bit flirty towards guy's she fancies, but she woudl much rahter be friends with guys then date them. She've friendzoned a lot of guys she knows. Sara is BI-sexual, but she does lean towards liking girls more. She've had a few boyfriends in the past, even a girl friend! Everything she loosk for in a person is that they are caring, fun and not dull. Of course looking good woudl be amajor plus on the side, but shes isn't so much for looks. She could easily date a guy who have braces, broken glasses and those kind of stuff, what teen movies reffers to "nerd".

© form xXStill SwingingXx
© character xXStill SwingingXx
Faceclaim: Karen Gillan
© pictures to original owners
Last edited by Kaeris on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ℬroken hearts|semi-lit|accepting!

Postby ☆☽σαqqℓєу☾☆ » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm

{ I can always make a boy character if needed.~ }

тнe вaѕιcѕ;
    Hey there, I'm Cecilia - Cecilia Louise Harris to be exact. I'm sorry for having it seem as a mouthful to you, but you really don't have to say all of that just to point me out. I'm fine with you calling me either Cece or just Cecilia if you'd like. I have other nicknames - but half them are a bit embarrassing though so I'm not willing to share the last few. Currently, I'm eighteen years of age. I know - I look a bit younger than eighteen, I've been told so before. As you can tell, I'm clearly a female. Now, lets talk about a few more numbers before I continue on about myself. As of now I stand at about 5' 3" height wise, as for my weight though I'm just in the middle - being the average weight for an eighteen year old girl. With the basics out of the way, think I'll go on from here. A few more things about me is that I have a tattoo of a flock of birds on my wrist - located on my right arm, and in the center of my tongue I have a bar piercing. Also, I own two ferrets - Kajen and Marx. They are brother and sister so I tend to keep em' in the same cage.

нιѕтory;
    I'm going to keep my history sweet, short and simple. I was born March 3rd of 1995. I was born in St.Maria's hospital - located somewhere in Canada. My parents were Christina and Maxwell Harris. They were my birth parents. Although, now I live with Tammy and Chris Jenkins - who are now my new guardians since they've adopted me, also a little brother named Todd. You see - I lost my parents when I was about five years old due to a car crash. I wasn't with them though when the crash happened. I was spending the night with my grandparents since it was my parents anniversary. All it took was some stupid driver to crash into them and end their lives. Still, I never forgot their last words before it all happened. After some time though, my grandparents couldn't take care of me - nor did they know what else to do besides put me into an orphanage. And, that's when my adoptive parents came in and took quite a liking to me. After getting a new family though, I wasn't the same little innocent girl. I was the one who got into trouble with the neighbors or sometimes the law, sneaking out past curfew, and just doing a bunch of other things teens normally did. It took me a while to get out of that phase though, with the help of my psychiatrists that I have to see every now and then. So for the last few years I've been getting better, as I've found things to occupy my time. I still have a few problems, but I'll manage I guess.

perѕonalιтy;
    Personally, I find myself to be athletic, curious, a bit rebellious at times, and most of all - great with others. My athletic side comes from me being interested in two different sports - skateboarding and track. I know what you're thinking, why would I be doing two things that you possibly doubted me ever taking interest with such sports. Well to tell ya the truth, I honestly don't know why I took interest in those sports - guess I just thought they seemed pretty cool to try out and keep going. Now as for me being curious, there isn't much to explain really - because you should all know how curiosity works by now, right? Going onto my slightly rebellious side, this only tends to happen during a big exciting event - like a party, a concert, or something of the nature. But outside of that, I can be pretty chill as well - which brings me to my last trait of me being a people's person. I enjoy talking to people, making new friends, and just having a good old time with them. Also, I find myself to be a good listener and always the one people run to when they need help or just need a shoulder to cry on. So yeah, now you see how I can be - though I'll explain myself a bit more later on.

on тнe oυтѕιde looĸιng ιn ;
    On the outside, all you see is a beautiful young lady. With black curly hair, and piercing brown eyes. You may take me as some innocent girl - knowing what's better for her own well being. Someone who knows what is right from wrong, and willing to avoid trouble when it brought upon a certain situation. You may also see me as someone whom is very modest about themselves. But, instead off of how I may seem on the outside, things are likely to be different on the inside ya' know. What you may not know is how insecure I am about myself. I mean not so vain but yeah I do consider myself as being cute or pretty, but beautiful comes on a whole other level. As for me being innocent - I've lost my innocence a long time ago, and I wish to never relive that moment ever again. It's something that I regret ever doing, but what can I say? I was young and foolish. As for decision making, it always seems like a war going on inside of me. Like, I can't decide whether what I'm doing is right or wrong in my case. But hey, that's only how I see it - a war. Yes, I do have some good things about me though, but still my flaws always seem override whatever is good.

love;
    Ah, good ol' fashioned love. Well, since we're on this topic now, I'd like to say that I'm currently not in a relationship. After the past few relationships I've had - filled with lies, drama, and so forth, I've started to become a bit more cautious on whom I decide to date. If I want to date someone - I'd date someone who can really sweep me off my feet and show me that they really do care for me - and not for something or someone else. Maybe someone who can see right through to me and know whats going on without me having to explain. One day, I will find the type of relationship I can get comfortable with - but as for now I'm just going to keep waiting. As for my orientation, I'm heterosexual. I'm fond of many others who have other preferences though, since they are great to hang out with and know how to have a good time.
☆☽σαqqℓєу☾☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Accepted =) And make a guy if ya wanna.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Well, meet Romeo Wilkinson the most flirtatious boy you'll ever meet by far. Well, he was named Romeo as his parent's favourite play was Romeo and Juliet and they just thought of it when naming the boy. He likes it actually as it's quite a nice name. His middle name is Alexander but he never puts that out there to be honest. His last name is Wilkinson, his father's last name and his mum went with his name when they were married. Her last name was Shetland so that would of been a bit weird wouldn't it. Well, this guy is at the age of 17 and is still partying like he's twenty odd. He was born on the 21st of February 1996. He is a male as you can see. He is heterosexual so sorry lads, this guy only loves girls and always will.

Romeo stands at the height of 5'11 and is very nicely built. He is tanned when he spends most of his time in the sun and if he doesn't, he goes very, very pale. He doesn't brun easily so he will never be red. If he ever does, not too burnt. His has a nice body, six pack, nice biseps and everything. He is buff but not too buff. He watches what he does with his body like working out and eating; and drinking. He has nice brown eyes and brown hair. He weighs a total of 151 lbs of pure muscle.

Okay, now let's talk about this guy's personality. He is very out going. Anything you say something about doing something, he'll go ahead and do it, not caring what it is. It can go from a soppy dinner date to bunjee jumping or cliff diving. He'll go and do it, he's such a rebel to be honest. If you told him to do something, he'd probably do it, he is such a dare devil and that takes us on to the next. Romeo is such a dare devil. He has done so many things that people have died on. He is such a weirdo and likes getting into trouble and being dangerous. Now, even though he is naughty, he can be the most romantic guy who could ever meet. He gives girls accessories and loads of flowers. He even bought this girl a car once. Yes, he is rich. He loves to give girls hugs and kisses whenever and wherever. Romeo doesn't mind his relationships being public. He likes to be open minded always expresses his feelings to a girl when he likes them. This guy is definitely sporty, very athletic. He competes at international level in athletics and is very successful in it. Romeo is an amazing sportsman and loves his sports. He is an amazing athlete and is in love with all sports. His main sports include; Atheltics, Football, Rugby, Gymanastics, Volleyball, Boxing and Cricket. He is built for sports and he knows it. He is an amazing long distance runner and can run seven miles easily without stopping and sometimes longer. He is a fit guy and loves it! This guy is one of the most trustworthy guy you'll ever meet. He always keeps a promise. If you ask him out somewhere and he says yes, I promise, you can guarantee he will be there and you won't need to keep calling. He's a man of his word and that's why he is a worthy friend and boyfriend to a girl who wants a trustworthy boyfriend. Romeo is also very honest. He does lie some time but most of the time, he tells the truth. He never uses the 6 trick with a girl. That's just sad to be honest, he'd rather say she was either pretty or not the type of girl he wants.

Romeo was born in Dublin, Ireland. He lived there for a few years and that's when he took an interest to sports. His brother had encouraged him to do sports so he did. This made him into a sportsman. When he was nine, he went into foster care as his mum couldn't care for him anymore. Before he was born, his father had died in a car crash and his mum tried to bring him up and after his brother moved out and left the country, she couldn't look after him. He went into foster care and hated it so much. He was in a care home for a while until he was twelve and then when he turned thirteen, this lovely family took him in and he loved them to pieces and decided to stay with them. After, they moved here and he start the school where he took up as many sports as possible to follow in his brother's footsteps who was a International athlete. Before he moved families, he took up gymanstics at the age of five; and people used to take the mick out of him as people said it was a girl sport. He proved them wrong when he won the international gymanstics championships. After that, he took up rugby and football. After he did all those, he took them up at school and then the rest of the sports he does like boxing and athletics at school and he does well in them. He is on the rugby, football, gymnastics and athletics team for the school and he is proud. Now, he still lives with his foster parents and an amazing guy that everyone knows and love.

Romeo has an interesting love life. He has had so many girlfriends in his life and so many break ups, he can't count. It's that many. Well, there was a couple he did love but they had to break up as sports was taking up too much of Romeo's time. What he sees in a girl is someone who loves sports and the outside. She has to love herself rather than him but she does need to love him also. She has to love him for who he is, not what he is. He wants her to look inside and get to know his personality not just look at his body and think he's the one because he's not. When he's older, he would love to be married to the girl with two kids maybe just one.

Romeo likes these. 10. sports, 9. girls, 8. friends, 7. music, 6. acoustic guitar, 5. TV, 4. piano, 3. sleeping, 2. being dangerous, 1. His foster family
Romeo dislikes: flying, jerks, snobbish girls, his old family, nerds.

Romeo has a piercing in his right ear and on his left shoulder, he has a tattoo of his gymanstics victory. It is supposed to be him doing an Arabian full dismount off the straight bar and it worked very well! On his back, he has a tattoo of a mustand horse head saying run free under it. He has a few scars from sports accidents all over him. If you look closely, he has a scar down his right eye from where he cut open a bit on his ead from wacking it on the edge of the pommel horse. It was a nasty one. He has a few more around his body which are visible.

That's Romeo for you. Goodbye now...
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me