Based on Click to view
Artist tennisbutt [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #15

Postby tennisbutt » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:03 am

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

This will probably be the last one on SAI because I've finally managed to get my Java to work
Please don't post until Akami has c:

You can add one extra if you want to c:
Username;
Name of Mutato;
Reason for the name;
Mutato #15's favourite fizzy drink and why;

Judging will take place on 07/08/13

[avatar by bullserk @ dA]
[art by minksplash and sketchi]

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #15

Postby Akami-chan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:06 am

Diddlebug wrote:
Form:

Username;
Diddlebug

Name of Mutato;
Arwa

Reason for the name;
The name means Beautiful in Arabic. I mean she is very beautiful but that is not the main reason I chose this. I chose this because her two different patterns remind me of beautiful moments. Her tail reminds me of a sunset. A beautiful sunset over an Arabic desert. Her body reminds me of life growing and a flower waiting to blossom and that is always a beautiful site.

Arwa's favorite fuzzy drink is Sunkist. Her favorite of the flavors is the original Orange Sunkist. She was once challenged to drink every flavor of Sunkist, everything from pineapple to grape, but she forgot the orange. She loved every single flavor she tried that night, and she loved them so much she couldn't stop drinking them. She soon became sick of them and never wanted to drink Sunkist ever again. This was until her friend showed her the Orange Sunkist, and she couldn't remeber the last time she had an orange sunkist. Arwa fell in love immediately and has learned to drink it occasionally and not all the time.

Extra:

Art;
Arwa loves her Sukist:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/190/b/a/mutato_15_small_by_akai_umi-d6cp1to.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Akami-chan on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:31 am

Username;-Mario-
Name of Mutato; Blazing green
Reason for the name; She looks like she is made of grass, but her tail is like fire
Mutato #15's favourite fizzy drink and why; Soda! She loves how fizzy it is
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:21 am

You can add one extra if you want to c:
Username;
Name of Mutato;
Reason for the name;
Reserving <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zelda - Saria - Midna - Tetra
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cammeraugepony » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Username; Cammeraugepony
Name of Mutato; Bubble Fizz
Reason for the name; her tail reminds me of that bubble tea drinks and her body just looks like something on a soda pop can and makes me think of the word fizz.
Mutato #15's favourite fizzy drink and why; Soda and Pop of course! But her absoulute favourite would have to be Cream Soda. No particular brand, as long as its Cream Soda.
There will be extremely prolonged bouts of inactivity, however please feel free to still message or trade with me. Just know it will take a while.
Want to visit my Dragoncave dragons? Then Click Me!
If you got a bouncy WTE gif from me, please contact me! I still have the files
Have your own WTE that you want turned into a bouncy little gif? Just want art in general of your WTE(s)? Shoot me a PM!
My Whiped Tailed Equines
Currently on: Phone/iPad [x] Computer [ ]
Cammeraugepony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:36 am

Form:

Username;
Diddlebug

Name of Mutato;
Arwa

Reason for the name;
The name means Beautiful in Arabic. I mean she is very beautiful but that is not the main reason I chose this. I chose this because her two different patterns remind me of beautiful moments. Her tail reminds me of a sunset. A beautiful sunset over an Arabic desert. Her body reminds me of life growing and a flower waiting to blossom and that is always a beautiful site.

Arwa's favorite fuzzy drink is Sunkist. Her favorite of the flavors is the original Orange Sunkist. She was once challenged to drink every flavor of Sunkist, everything from pineapple to grape, but she forgot the orange. She loved every single flavor she tried that night, and she loved them so much she couldn't stop drinking them. She soon became sick of them and never wanted to drink Sunkist ever again. This was until her friend showed her the Orange Sunkist, and she couldn't remeber the last time she had an orange sunkist. Arwa fell in love immediately and has learned to drink it occasionally and not all the time.

Extra:

Art;
Arwa loves her Sukist:
Last edited by Diddlebug on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:35 am, edited 10 times in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 am

Username DaringAsh

Name Ottalaine for short. Her nicknames include Ottilie and Ottie.

Reason for the name It's uncommon and close to being unheard of. It also has a vintage ring to it.

Favourite fizzy drink? Why? That's a trick question. Ottie loathes fizzy drinks, especially sodas. Sodas are the worst. Why? Well, because the corbonatian irritates her. Whenever she drinks it it tickles her nose and stings in the back of her throat. She's tried drinking it on several occasions, but she always bursts into a coughing fit afterwards.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tennisbutt » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 am

Applications for this Mutato are now closed and judging will start ASAP c:

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tennisbutt » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:50 am

Diddlebug wrote:
Form:

Username;
Diddlebug

Name of Mutato;
Arwa

Reason for the name;

Extra:

Art;
Arwa loves her Sukist:

Congratulations c: Arwa is now yours! The code should appear on the 2nd post when Akami has a chance to ^-^

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me