Based on Click to view
Artist Verd [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{stellari #3 - adoptable} - won by chasethemorning

Postby Verd » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 am

enzo xyloto wrote:
    won by chasethemorning! congratulations, your form was absolutely fantastic.

i was a tad hesitant about posting this guy, since i didn't entirely like his design, but maybe some of you will?
Code: Select all
{ADOPTION}
username}

stellari's name}

stellari's background/history}

anything else}

you can do any extras you want
the contest will end on july 9th (or 10th)
[/size]
Last edited by Verd on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and mass effect
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {stellari #3 - adoptable}

Postby oh deer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 am

reserve!
yo
oh deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:03 pm

{ADOPTION}
username}

jern.

stellari's name}

anything else}

wip
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:08 pm

username}
Apricotflyer
~Hi, I'm Apricotflyer. I saw these and thought they looked so awesome. But when I saw this design I absolutely fell in love with it. <3 I'm glad you ended up posting this design~

stellari's name}
Bumble
~I decided on calling him Bumble because his colours reminded me of either a bumble bee or a wasp. And I think it suits him too. And yes, I decided that he's male~

personality}
Calm, workaholic, loyal, gentle, perfectionist, realistic
~Bumble can maintain a calm demeanor around any other Stellari. Though he isn't close to that many on his star he still refuses to get made, even when he is teased for either his star or his personality, though it is not that strange. He believes that keeping quiet in these situations is for the best, therefore he rarely speaks. But though he is calm you will find that is not the same as relaxed. Bumble is a workaholic you see. He stays awake, wanting to protect his star every second of the day. It is his duty and he will probably never leave that star until his death. He has deep loyalty to his star and to the other Stellari and stars in his constellation. He likes to work slowly though, for he is a gentle being. He likes to be soft and kind with words, never is he harsh or rushed. Bumble likes to think he has all the time in the world, and maybe he does. He uses all this time to perfect everything. He makes plans on how to make his star to shine brighter and just improving. He doesn't like it when something goes wrong. It ruins the perfect plan he set but he usually gets over it and can move on thankfully. Bumble thinks very realistically, he only thinks of his life now, not imagining crazy things~

Born in the constellation Southern Cross. Star is Acrux. Siblings born on the other three major stars. Becrux, Gacrux and Decrux.

~Bumble's star is in the constellation the Southern Cross. His star is called Acrux or Alpha Crucis. His sisters Beatrix, Gamma and Dee were born close to him on Becrux, Gacrux and Decrux. There are four major stars in the constellation. He and his siblings are faithful defenders of their constellation.

They had a joyful childhood together, though abandoned by their parents the four of them had each others backs. It was an endless array of fun and games. They used to make up games and play hide and seek around their constellation all the time. The older ones would always yell at them to shut up but they never listened.

It was a carefree life until one day Bumble finally grew up. He just got...... Serious. They four siblings no longer had their fun talks together and he slowly drifted from his family. It got quiet and his sisters are still trying to get him to talk to them. It's a complicated relationship. Maybe Bumble just couldn't handle the pressure of big brother. With no parents. He almost acted like a parent himself. Though hopefully their family problems can be resolved~

anything else}

Last edited by apricotflyer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 12 times in total.
xxxxImage Image Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ rp characters
    ━━ ✦ apri
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ crestley family

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm

{ADOPTION}

username}
    BrightHeaven
stellari's name}
    Rae
    Rae was born somewhere, where he could see at first, where it was all dark. He opened his eyes, and his tail lit up a bit, and that was when there was stars. He was born in space, and decided to come down to Earth to find a kind and loving owner. He also came down, to explore.

He's been on Earth for quite some time now, helping with nature, dropping off seeds here and there. He doesn't know his exact age, only that he's still a teen. Once, he had been captured and sent to a pet shop, but then he excaped throw the back doors. He had disappeared into the forest after that for quite sometime.

Soon, Rae came back out, still holding one dream, to have someone that would care for him, and love him like family.
anything else}
    Likes/Dislikes;
    Rae loves to explore and make things out of leaves/petals or grass. He weaves, he love nature and anything to do with it. He loves gardens, and helps fertilize them. He loves the colors olive green and lime green, plus dark blue. Those were a few of the first colors that Rae first saw.

Rae dislikes the color yellow, because it is too bright. Also, everyone thinks that most stars are yellow, when they are really any color but yellow- blue, red, green etc. He hates rainy days, since all the grey and boring clouds cover the blue sky, and all the grass and trees get soaking wet.
Last edited by allinian on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortveil » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 pm

ChaseTheMorning
I never understand why people start explaining their usernames on adoption forms, it has nothing to do with anything :I

Lustrum- {loo-stroom}. Why? Lustrum is a Latin word meaning "Swamp, marsh". I believe this reflects on the design well with all the beautiful, deep greens swirling into each other, forever merging and the unexpected bright colours, slicing the darkness. Swamps are often not particularly liked as they can hold many hidden dangers, something I hope to elaborate on later as to how this links with his personality.
It is also a nice word to say, Lustrum. It even rhymes with mushroom, something you would expect to find a lot of in swampland. Mushrooms and other forms of fungi can be very poisonous and can release toxic spores, therefore adding to the sense of danger around this elusive Stellari.

His history is quite un-remarkable. Like most young testosterone filled male pups, he wanted to explore the world without being restricted by his parents. At first he was considering joining his Stellari pack mates who all stopped guarding their stars and met up every now and again, but he decided to go alone as he never quite fit in with any of them. He spent years and years traveling alone, decades even, searching for a pack that he could bond and meet up with, but each pack rejected him as they all saw a coldness in his eyes. His bitterness grew and grew, he was rejected and penalized anywhere he went. He soon reverted to being cruel. He snapped at passing young pups for their foolishness, snarled at elderly dependent Stellari for their frailty and weakness, he couldn't stand anyone. He eventually found a swamp on a planet that was orbiting the star he was born to protect- Nsiri. This star hadn't had a solar system until then, but it seems it is somehow linked to his cruel personality. This star is well known for being formes in a dangerous area of the Universe and because of this, no one ever attempted to travel past it or visit. By this time, Lustrum had had enough of the other "weakling" Stellari and he certainly did not want to see any of them again. Therefore, the swamp became the perfect territory for him and he never looked back again.

Both By Me
Last edited by Mortveil on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Do the macarena in a devil’s lair

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LELA♡☁VIRLA♡☁KIJANI

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 am

LELA VIRLA KIJANI

THE USER
Hello. My username is Rainbow Ash, after my ponysona. Don't mind, I will be changing it soon. I've been known as Rainbow Ash or by certain others, Ashie, so I will always respond to that, whether I change my username or not. Anyway, I have my own little section where I can tell you about me! I'm a female, a short one, and my twin is coeur. That's all you need to know owo
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ADOPTION}
username}

stellari's name}

anything else}
Last edited by .Sweet-Paradise. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monspurr » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Let's meet
S A I R E N T O

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ?;
My username is .Terezi.Pyrope.

Sᴛᴇʟʟᴀʀɪ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ?;
His name is Sairento, meaning silent in Japanese. We'll get more to that later.

Sᴛᴇʟʟᴀʀɪ's ʙᴀᴄᴋʀᴏᴜɴᴅ/ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ?;
Sairento was a little pup when his history took mark. He didn't have a name at the moment when his whole family was killed. By a creature of he didn't know what. It was a gloomy night when this happened. He wasn't seen when they came in, and when they went, he ran. He found a new home, and everytime he goes to sleep, he dreams of beach, somehow feeling like home. he has also vowed to not speak ever again, unless he really need to, and that time has never came.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
monspurr | mtz | nerd

just a nerd that likes drawing cats
hit me up, I like talking to people!!
under the half moon [an incomplete novel]
monspurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

{ADOPTION}
username}
-Bel-
stellari's name}
Fern
Fern was always a tad anti-social for a Stellari, the oddly quiet one who didn't express himself as much as the others. You couldn't tell whether he was ecstatic, angry, or confused. For this, he was out casted. He prefered being alone, with nobody to critiscize him or play with his emotions.

There were very few Stellari who cared for him. They took him in, made him feel wanted. However, shortly after around a year, they started drifting apart. The other Stellari eventually went their own ways, leaving Fern as lonely and quiet as before.

anything else}
Thank you for this chance, he's beautimous<3
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm