Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koi Koi Inu #5

Postby Queen Akemi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Had no idea what to make as an adopt so you may tell me I chose bad base colors

.n.

Anyway this is a summer KKI! He or she will be Akira's brother or sister, you have to make him or her the best form you can!

Code: Select all
user ;;
name ;;
gender ;;
story ;;
song ;;
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;;

You are defiantly allowed to change up the form but not to much and decorate it!

End, undecided
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi Koi Inu #5

Postby ~punkstache » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 pm

I just love the colors, and those sunglasses are too cute ^3^
Last edited by ~punkstache on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xπŸ¦‡
    xπŸ•·
    xπŸŽƒ
    xπŸ‘»
    xπŸ–€
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 pm

user ;; ,:Rose:.
name ;; Cali short for california
gender ;; female
story ;; wip
song ;; wip
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;; wip
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

What a cutey!! Unfortunately I won't be trying out.
Last edited by Diddlebug on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Congrats.
Last edited by Jean. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Xanthia » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Definitely trying for this one!! <3
user ;; ~Xanthia
name ;; Marisol, which means "of the sea"; Her nickname is Mari, pronounced Mah-Ree (She hates it when people pronounce her name like Mary)
gender ;; Female
story ;; WIP
song ;; WIP
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;; WIP
~Xanthia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Beautiful, reserve, she has to be mine. c:
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .~Oranges~. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 pm

user ;;
    <I Am So Awesome>

name ;;
    Summer heart <3

gender ;;
    Female

story ;;
    WIP

song ;;
Diamonds in the sky...?

WIP
Last edited by .~Oranges~. on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

☁I stalk: ~Koda~ , shewolf28, ..:Shade:.. , <Goat> , Eevee, hdmwolf, Spotty & more!
☁ ~ ART SHOP ~
☁ Fav animal : cats and sharks
☁ Ask my sona!
☁ I accept commissions but they cost pets.
☁ Please put your username only! Quiz time!

☻/ This is Bob, copy paste him in
/β–Œ your signature so he can
/ \ take over ChickenSmoothie
Image ← Click!
.~Oranges~.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby get scared » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:07 am

user ;; Hoshikuzu
name ;; Taiyo
gender ;; male
story ;; w.i.p.
song ;; Check yes Juliet- We The Kings
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;; w.i.p.
get scared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueh » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:18 am

I was thinkin about you
Thinkin bout me
Thinkin about us
What we gunna be
Open my eyes...
It was only just a dream

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

The basics wrote:

user ;;
Blueh but everyone calls me Blue or Rou ^^

name ;;
Thatch

Reason for name ;;
His name is actually inspired from an anime called One Piece (best anime in the world!) Thatch in the anime isn't a main character, but he was one of my favorites when he showed kindness to a character called Ace that just wasn't fitting in really well. This Koi Koi Inu doesn't really have a similar personality, but some of the traits are the same.

Nicknames ;;
None -

gender ;;
male

Birthday ;;
May 16th

Personality Traits ;;
[. childish .] [. adventure-seeking .] [. annoying .] [. reckless .]

So I travel back down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realize, it was only just a dream

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Digging deeper wrote:Full personality;;
Despite looking grown up, Thatch is no more than a small child at heart. He's reckless, and tends to destroy things without knowing and at the same time, seemingly unaware of his surroundings. Whenever he's out on an adventure, he always seems to find trouble, even if it seems impossible. Thatch has been know to get out of sticky situations by luck alone, and to literally laugh death in the face. He's loud and annoying as can be when it comes to his sister that he care for the most-- but never really shows it outwardly. He's picked up a habit of calling his sister 'onee-san', but no one knows why. Even though he's got many flaws, it's still adorable to see this little Koi Koi inu snuggling up close to his fish as he's finally settled in for the night.

Likes ;;
-Cherry Blossoms
-Adventuring the mountains
-Swimming in pounds
-playing with his fish
-annoying his sister
-destroying things (on accident of course)
-getting lost

dis-likes ;;
-winter
-anything cold
-surprises
-being alone
-black cats
-humans (They annoy him.)
-anything that touches his fish. (he's very protective of cuddles)

biggest dream ;;
To someday find the paradise that everyone always talks about, not just the paradise that he and his sister found.

greatest fear ;;
Losing his sister.

treasured item ;;
his fish that he calls cuddles (for an unknown reason)

Hobby ;;
Thatch's hobby is mostly exploring the mountains that are right next to his home, hoping to find a clue to where 'paradise' lies. So far, he doesn't even have a clue.

Interesting quirks ;;
Thatch is horrible at lying, so whenever he try's to lie, his lips go in strange directions and he whistles.

I was at the top
Now its like I'm in the basement
Number 1 spot
Now you finding a replacement
I swear now that I can't take it
Knowing somebody's got my baby

Now you ain't around, baby I cant think
I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring
Cuz I can still feel it in the air
See your pretty face
Run my finger through your hair

My lover
My life
My baby
My wife
You left me, I'm tight
Cuz I know that it just aint right

other wrote:
Most inspiring quote ;;
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

-Helen Keller

favorite season ;;
Summer of course!

song ;;
Nelly (Sam Tsui & Christina Grimme) - Just a dream lyrics

autograph ;;

catchphrase ;;
"DΓ©jΓ  Vu; we meet again."

He often uses this when he sees something that he's seen before, even if the thing he's talking to is an inadequate object.

Favorite band ;;
30 Seconds to Mars

I was thinkin about you
Thinkin about me
Thinkin about us
Where we gunna be
Open my eyes...
It was only just a dream

Will you come back?
No one knows

Story wrote:

story ;;
The hunt for Paradise

"Onee-san, when are we going to get there?" Thatch complained as he slowly trotted behind his sister. They had been climbing the mountains for hours now, and Akira hadn't even slowed down. Akira looked over her shoulder at the younger Koi Koi Inu, and flicked her water tail at him, causing the young male to sneeze.

"We'll get there soon," She promised him, "But you've got to stop winning. That's the forth or fifth time you've asked in an hour."

"It's the sixth time." Thatch muttered, but he continued to follow his sister. It was gradually getting colder the farther they went up the mountains, and Thatch had to sake his tail to keep it from hurting his fish. "Onee-chan, my tail's going to freeze."

"Just keep shaking it," Akira advised him. "You don't want your koi to die."

"No," Thatch agreed. "I don't want cuddles to die."

"Cuddles?" Akira stopped walking and turned around to face her brother. He may have been childish, but she had never heard the word cuddles out of his mouth in a long, long time.

"Yeah!" Thatch gave her a toothy grin, and waved his tail in her face, showing her the koi that was slowly swimming in it. "This is cuddles. He's my fish."

"I didn't know you named your fish," Akira blinked, but shrugged it off and continued walking.

Thatched laughed, seemingly forgetting that he was cold and bounded ahead of Akira. Akira just sighed and rolled her eyes, before calling out, "You don't even know where your going!"

"I'll find out!" Thatch didn't even pause. Slowly climbing the mountain by himself.

"He doesn't even know what he's looking for," Akira muttered to herself as her brother dashed out of her sight. She didn't want to lose her brother so she dashed after him, running through the bare cherry trees as she made her way to her brother.

Akira suddenly skidded to a stop right before she hit Thatch. He seemed to suddenly stop and it took a moment for Akira to realize that he had found the destination that she was leading him to all this time.

Thatch looked around, amazed at the sight in front of him. There were no more bare trees, instead full blooming cherry trees surrounded a small pond that seemed to glow in the setting sun. A koi or two jumped from the pond, and made a small splash as it re-entered.

"W-what is this place?" Thatch asked as he looked around in amazement.

"It's paridise, Thatch." Akira said as she took in her surroundings once again. "This is paradise."

Friendship from a Koi

β€œParadise, Paradise, paradise.” Thatch muttered under his breath. He flicked his koi-less tail in annoyance as he treaded up the rock filled Mountains. It was a normal day for himβ€”exploring the familiar mountains in hope that one day he’ll find the place that he could call paradise. The young koi-koi inu didn’t even know what paradise means, yet he continued to search ruthlessly.

His bright orange and yellow eyes flicked to the bare cherry blossom trees that surrounded him on all sides. His body gave an involuntary shiver whenever the trees rustled.

β€œIt’s scary out here.” He said to himself. Then, almost as an afterthought, he declared, β€œBut if I’m going to achieve my dream, then I’ll have to get use to it.”

The bushes next to him rustled, and Thatch jumped to the side, splashing water all over. The young Koi Koi inu pouted at his loss of water, but continued on his journey.

Thatch’s eyes wandered to the setting sun and he frowned. Since when was the sun setting? Last time he checked, it was still early afternoon. Thatch shivered again, it was getting colder and that wasn’t good for his tail. It was too late to make it back home, so Thatch had to find shelter in the mountains soon.

He sniffed the air, catching the sent of Cherry Blossoms. His already worried frown deepened, why was there a cherry blossom scent? Shrugging it off, he ran towards the scent, carefully placing his paws so he didn’t slip. The last thing he needed was an injury while in the mountains with no one else.

By the time he reached the scent, the sun had set, leaving the mountain eerie quiet. Thatch hated everything so silent.

The young pup quickly dove into the bushes where the scent ended, and was met by a single pond. No cherry blossoms in sight. Thatch flicked his ears. How odd.

The air around him was warm and comfortable, and the pond reflected the moon, spreading light around him. The reflections seemed to dance and sing as he slowly approached the pond.

It was empty.

Thatch didn’t know what he expected it be inside, but he knew that he expected something. Not even a plant or a fish was in there.

Thatch sighed, and then flopped down next to the pond. He didn’t know how he was going to sleep with his adrenalin still pumping through his veins, but somehow he drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - - -

Thatch woke up in the morning by a slap in the face, literally. He looked up groggily, thinking it was Akira. He was surprised to find a small pink Koi looking at him in the eyes.

β€œA koi?” His half-asleep mind tried to proses this new information. Since when was there a koi in the pond? Last night he checked, and nothing was in there. β€œSince when was there a koi in the pond?”

I’ve lived here all my life. The koi responded.

Thatch stood up and shook his fur, making water fly everywhere. The koi observed his movements, and then blinked before back flipping into the water. Thatch tilted his head to the side, and stuck his nose in the water, looking for the koi.

Your one of those water dogs aren’t you? The koi’s tone of voice didn’t really ask a question.

Thatched nodded and flopped down. β€œYeah, though I still don’t have a koi.”

Koi? The koi asked. What do you need a koi for?

β€œWe’re called Koi Koi Inu’s.” Thatch tried his best to explain, even though he sucked at it. β€œA koi usually lives in our tails and becomes our nakama. My sister has an awesome koi! It’s all yellow-y and grey-ish. It likes to jump around a lot!”

Nakama? The koi asked, as if it was unfamiliar of the term.

β€œYeah nakama,” Thatch agreed happily. β€œYou know what a nakama is, don’t you?”

When the koi shook his head, Thatch frowned. β€œYou’ve never had a nakama before?”

I grew up here alone. The koi answered simply.

β€œThat’s sad.” Thatch flicked his ears as an idea popped into his head. β€œI know! You should be my nakama!”

Your nakama? The koi said uncertainly. But I’ve never had a real nakama.

β€œNeither have I.” Thatch nodded his head. β€œBut it should be simple! All you have to do is get into my tail!”

The koi gave what seemed like a smile, before nodding and hopping into his new friend’s tail. Thatch shook it around happily, watching the pink koi getting use to his new home.

This is cool! The fish laughed, doing another backflip.

Thatch sniffed the koi, then frowned inn confusion. β€œYou know, you smell like Cherry blossoms.” He remembered the scent last night and grinned. β€œI think fate wanted us to meet!”

Thatched bonded down the mountain, forgetting all his troubles. He had a new friend! Then he suddenly stopped. He’s been gone for a day, just what was his sister going to say?

And I be ridin'
And I swear I see your face at every turn
I try to get my usher on but I can't let it burn
And I just hope you know that you're the only one I yearn for
No longer I be missin will I learn

Didn't give you all my love
I guess now I got my payback
Now I'm in the club thinking all about you baby
Hey
You was so easy to love
But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough
I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone
And now I'm wishing that you'd pick up the phone
But you made a decision that you wanted to move on
Cuz I was wrong

A word from Thatch wrote:
"Well, hi there, I guess. I don't really know who I'm talking to or if there going to talk back (I hope not because that would be creepy) but I wanted to say a few things to everyone. First, Paradise does exist! I don't care what the others say, and I don't care how much they discourage me, but I'm going to find it even if I have to search the mountains for my whole life. It's pout there somewhere, I can tell.
Second, I've been getting many questions on why I named my fish cuddles. Welp, I'm have to say that I don't know myself. It sort of popped into my head when me and my sister were exploring and stuck. At first it was only used to annoy Akira, but now it's more of a real name than it was before.
And last, if anyone has any mountains by there house, I'd love to explore them. Though, I have to say that I'm probably going to explore them anyways.

I was thinkin about you
Thinkin about me
Thinkin about us
Where we gunna be
Open my eyes...
It was only just a dream

Will you come back?
No one knows

art wrote:
Thatch and Akira rough sketch by Me
Thatch rough sketch by me
More art due around a week ^^

Nooooo, oh
It was only just a dream

***Onee-san - sister
***Nakama - friend

Last edited by blueh on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 am, edited 35 times in total.

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for meβ€”and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me