Based on Click to view
Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
89 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koi Koi Inu #3

Postby Queen Akemi » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 am

What is a Koi Koi Inu?

DreamerDaWolf wrote:They're small, fluffy dogs that always carry around fans. Their most distinct feature, though, is their tails which are made completely of water. The water tails can move around, almost like a regular tail, so the water kind of sprays out of them. Their water tails always have a koi fish that swims around in them.

Winner is, .cupcakefox.(bold), for great name, art, story!

Almost had it is, flyteck, for great name and art!

Honorable Mentions,

Hoshikuzu and Maddyoll

Thank you for all who entering!
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi Koi Inu #3

Postby hnai » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 am

竜 時

Mens and ladies and children, come here.
The sun is going down and the party starts there.
In the big China, a long time ago,
there has a dragon, always walking to and fro,

You may not know, but i have no name,
you can call me Steven, Bob, Cass or even Dave.
But i like to be called 'the trickster', if you, ladie, don't care,
And, i have a million histories i'd like to share.

If you want to know this interesting tale,
about a cute furry dragon without even one scale
Pay attention to the joker, look inside my eyes
And i'll tell you everything, my sweetie little guys.

Image Name: His name is Ryuu Ji, but he likes to be called "Ryuuji", even it makes no sense in japanese.

Image Meaning: The meaning of "Ryuu" is "dragon" and "Ji" means "time, hour" (depending of the use, it can mean other things too). "Ryuuji" is like... Dragon-time but i like to imagine this like "The Dragon of The Time".

Image Smell: He smells bamboo and wet earth.

Image Personality:
He has a dragon like no one,
with a brilliant mind (oh, i'm so done).
The whole China used to smile,
when he flew through the sky with all his style.

Calm and patient; aways looking for new places to discover, sensible and delicate. This is Ryuuji. He's aways busy daydreaming. When you look at his eyes, you immediately feel the peace, and when you see his smile, you can feel welcome. Ryuuji will never try to hurt you or make you feel bad. He's very cute in a lot of ways.
The Chinese people always tell histories about a mythical fox-like creature, that spreads the peace and hope by China and also, gives good luck. Ryuuji isn't really all these things, but, yes, he have a interesting way of make people feel better.

He usually stays at the bamboo forest, near a lake, but you can lure him with chinese lanterns. He just loves them. He think that they're something like giant fireflies. At the new year, he goes to the cities to chase lanterns.
Also, other animals like pandas, dholes or tigers don't fear him.

Ryuuji is not afraid of death. He thinks that life is just transient and everything changes. He is a kind of philosopher, always trying to find an explanation for everything. He believes in parallel dimensions and secret worlds, and has a good balance, always staying on the edge of cliffs or buildings without falling.

Also, this lil's Inu loves children. Legend has it, that if a child find him, will have a prosperous future.

Ryuu is not easily irritated, he have a very calm mind and aways think two times before do something. His favorite animals are rabbits: cute, discrete and peaceful.

Also, he defends others, even he doesn't know the person. You can't imagine how much he's terrified of wickedness.

And he loves to eat! Bamboo, sushi, fried rice, everything but his favorite food is mantou. I mean: Look at that cute lil' things!

Image Fears:
Ryuuji is completely afraid of:
- Hunters
- Sharks (they're like giant evil karpas!)
- Being forgotten
- Evil people

Image Let's go deeper:
- He's straight.
- He likes to talk about his parents, about how good they were, and about his childhood.
- Ryuuji loves folktales, so you can make him stop and pay attention to you if you tell him a history.
- His dream is to see a real dragon
- Some people call him "the spirit of the forest", 'cause he protects the animals of the hunters.
- He loves the sunset.
- He doesn't likes to talk about death. He thinks that life is beautiful and wants to live it.
- Ryuu is very, very positive. Even in the worse situation, he's aways thinking about good things.
- Sometimes, he goes to the city even if it's not new year.
- He loves the sky.
- He likes kung fu, and would like to learn it. i'm sure his favorite movie would be "Kung Fu Panda" if he watched it.
- Sometimes, he looks at the sky and talks with his parents. Like: "Hi mom. Hi dad. I know you're happy there. It's a beautiful place. Everything is well here in earth. The bamboo forest is perfect this season. The habbits are sending a hug. I miss you."
- He loves simple things. Like flowers. He can see the beauty in the details of small things.

Image Talents:
- Make people feel better.
- Singing. His voice is like a sweet melody, even when he's not singing.
- Creating histories.
- Running (fast as a rocket!)

Image Qualities:
- Delicate
- Pure
- Friendly
- Peaceful
- Smart
- Charismatic

Image Defects:
- Fearful
- Extremely positive
- Extremely affectionate
- Has no sense of urgency
- Always think that life is a bed of roses
- Can't understand sad people

Image History:
I hope you like chinese forktales,
short and classic, without many details,
because i traveled the world to learn this history.
Where the dragon is now? Well, this is a mistery.

A long time ago, a koi koi born. He had a soft red fur and a peaceful aura. The birds came around to observe the puppy. His eyes were barely open, but he smiled. His parents were very pround of him. He grew up hearing tales about the chinese dragons and chinese folktales (he ate a lot too, wut). His mom aways treated him like a special child. His father aways teached him about the importance of wisdom. Then, one day, whe he has playing around a lake when he heared the sound of a shot. He has in shock, but he ran to his den and when he has two steps near, he stopped. A hunter has picking up something dead from the floor.

- Mom! Dad!

The hunter looked back and saw him. He took the gun and has going to shoot, but realized it was discharged,

-Damn It!

The lil' koi koi ran and hid in a hole. His breath has loud and fast. He has crying softly. He passed exatcly three days hiding, and discovered that was a rabbit den. The lil' furballs were very friendly and let him live in their home. They fed him with carrots and bamboo. He started to remember his father's advices about hunters, and dangerous animals. He has sad, but he had to keep living.
Once, the koi koi found a real koi swimming in a pond. The fish hasn't afraid of him; so the dog touched the animal with his paw. They became friends after this.

Years later, he became an adult. So, one day, at night, he he fled the nest and ran through the bamboo forest. He ran very fast; so fast that his feet barely touched the ground and when he bounced, he floated for a few seconds. He has happy again.

So, something called his attention. There were a lot of orange lights in the sky. "Are them fireflies?" he thought. So, he started to walk in that direction, wanting to achieve the lights. When he has closed, he saw: lanterns.

- wooow.

Close, a lot of people were sitting in front of a small house, staring at him

- Mooooom! Is that a chinese dragon?!

- Shhh. I think yes, son. Let's not scare him.

- I never saw a chinese dragon. They're so beautiful!

The koi koi was very afraid. Were them hunters?
... No.
Hunters were big and had weapons. That humans only were curious. Then, he smiled. He came closer, stared at them and ran to the forest again.Even they weren't hunters, he don't wanted to completely rely on them.
After this, the dog found the city. When he looked at the sky... it was full of lanters! A million lil' lights lighting the sky. That was so amazing for him.
So, the koi koi just passed the whole new year staring at the lights, dreaming. He never saw something so beautiful. He chased the lanterns that were still rising. Some people saw him.

- Dragon! Dragon! - They said - Good luck year for all of us!

Then the koi koi found himself completely happy again. He love to make people feel good.
He danced near the lanters, like a chinese dragon, and the people were amazed.

- New year dragon of the luck and peace! Happy new year for all of us!

恭賀新年

Image Playlist:
His voice was like a pretty lil' bell,
if you listen to him you could feel so well.
So keep watching, it's almost ending,
you won't regret the time you're spending.

The world without music is just... meh. I like to create playlists to my characters, 'cause music always help me to create things and is also, a perfect way to share feelings. Every song here have something about Ryuuji's personality, so i'd love if you listen to them. Most part of these are original soundtracks of one of my favorite games: "Perfect World" I played this so much at my childhood.

-Perfect World (Instrumental Version) and (Normal Version) [First theme song]

-Fly With Me (Instrumental Version) (Normal Version) [Second theme song]

-Plume City - Perfect World OST

-City G - Perfect World OST

-City B - Perfect World OST

-Night Lights - Gerry Mulligan

[size=85]
Image Final Special Notes:
His name was Ryuuji, as i said before,
the gentleman dragon, from the times of yore.
But sorry ladies, i have to go,
I can't stay, i must say no;

Thank you all from the deep of my heart,
my new long travel is going to start
i must search for more histories
about this big world, full of mysteries.

- If you want to know who is the "trickster" that is narrating the history, he's Loki my trickster kiamara. He have a long history, but i'm still writing this. He's a storyteller and also, the king's joker.
- I don't wanted to make a complicated personality, i wanted to make something simple and still beautiful, if you're wondering.
- Sorry, i didn't have time to make a lot of drawings or a long history, i'm in the exams period, but i tryied to put myself on this form .A.

Last edited by hnai on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:10 am, edited 43 times in total.
hnai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 am

-raises hand- What if you used to live in Japan? c":
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sea » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:12 am

reserved ouo
.sea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conquest; » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:48 am

i f t h e s k y c o u l d

t h e ▪ b a s i c s

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
n a m e ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I think that a good name for this Koi Koi
is Kagari. I find that it both sounds nice,
and the meaning goes with his personality.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
n a m e ▪ m e a n i n g ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The name Kagari means 'bonfire' in
Japanese.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
p r o n u n c i a t i o n ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
n i c k n a m e s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄
a g e ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
g e n d e r ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
t h e m e ▪ s o n g ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
k o i ' s ▪ n a m e ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

d i g g i n g ▪ d o w n ▪ d e e p e r

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
l i k e s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
d i s l i k e s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
f e a r s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
q u i r k s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
b e l i e f s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
h o b b i e s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
p e r s o n a l i t y ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

i n ▪ t h e ▪ m i r r o r

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
f u r ▪ c o l o r s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
e y e ▪ c o l o r s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
k o i ▪ c o l o r s ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
s i z e ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

a ▪ d o g ▪ a n d ▪ h i s ▪ k o i

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
r e l a t i o n s h i p ▪ w i t h ▪ k o i ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
h o w ▪ t h e y ▪ m e t ;;
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

answer here

. . . i t w o u l d d r e a m o f
Last edited by conquest; on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
conquest;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 am

ImageImageImage

荔枝 - Lychee

I chose the name Lychee because his colours look exactly like that of a lychee fruit to me. I thought this was a suiting name that is both cute and "name quality" (not like "Yellow" for example)

English name pronounced "Lee-chee". Chinese name pronounced "Lìzhī"

關於我 - About Me

基本 - Basics
Gender - Male
Eye Colour - Green
Height, Weight - 48cm, 27kg

誕辰 - Birthday
October 11th, 2000
Star Sign - Scorpio - ♏
Chinese Zodiac - Year of the Golden Dragon
Birthstone - Topaz

怪癖 - Quirks
> Writes with his left paw
> Dislikes getting wet, despite having a tail made entirely of water
> Is very ticklish, and jumps when touched anywhere, regardless if someone is trying to tickle him or not
> Cleans his face like a cat (licks his paws then rubs his head)
> Mumbles since he sometimes forgets he has his fan in his mouth
> Dislikes bright sunlight and extreme dark, so he prefers to be outside at dawn or dusk
> Sleeps with fan between his arms like a teddy bear

好惡 - Likes and Dislikes

喜歡 - Likes
> Chinese Take-Out - But only if it's authentic. That fake stuff gives him food poisoning. He likes to eat it somewhere shady, like under a tree.
> Fabric Stores - Lychee has an odd fascination with fabric. He loves to go to stores and buy different patterns and textures of fabric to make pillows with. His favourite fabrics are patterned silks in crimson and gold.
> Bonsai Trees - Lychee loves bonsai trees. He has a bunch of them at home, and could spend all day pruning them.
> Horror Movies - Lychee loves to watch horror movies. They're all so predictable, and he loves to laugh about the stupid things people do in them.
> Koi - For obvious reasons

好惡 - Dislikes
> Water - Lychee HATES getting wet. Sounds odd for a dog with a tail made of water, but he can't stand it. He'll only drink out of a juice box or other covered container to lower the risk of spilling water/juice on himself.
> Spiders - Too many legs ene. And too many eyes. Just... creepy.
> Bright Light - Lychee hates how it gets in his eyes. It can also be too hot outside when the sun is really bright.
> Extreme Dark - Lychee also hates it when it's very dark. He finds it hard to see anything, and who knows what could be lurking behind him.
> Poor Quality Food - Lychee likes high quality food. Anything less literally makes him sick. He also doesn't understand why people would even make poor quality food.
> Rude People/Animals - Lychee hates rudeness. It drives him crazy, and he will not interact with rude people or animals except when being negative.

ImageImage

ImageImage
個性 - Personality

和善 - Friendly
Lychee loves to make friends. He isn't "happy go lucky" per se, but he will generally go over to someone who looks like they need a friend. He's not too picky on choosing friends, although some things (like being arrogant or rude) are major turn-offs for him.

高明 - Smart
Lychee is bright. He isn't much for trivial facts, but when it comes down to fundamentals like math and science, or getting out of a tricky situation, he's your man. That doesn't mean he doesn't look like an idiot sometimes. When it comes to places or current events, he's entirely oblivious. Most say he "lives under a rock".

仁慈並富有同情心 - Kind & Compassionate
Lychee has a good heart. He is always on the lookout for others in need, and always ties to help with others' problems. He's a shoulder for anyone, including strangers, and even has sympathy for his enemies when they need it. He tends to force his help on others, whether they want it or not.

容易被激怒 - Easily Irritated
Lychee isn't exactly tolerant. He has little patience for much of anything, and if you set him off, that's the end of that. He is particularily annoyed by rude or arrogant behaviour, along with people saying he's wrong when he knows he's right.

時髦 - "Sassy"
Although he may not agree with this, Lychee is definitely sassy. If somebody makes him angry, they'll get a major tongue lashing. He is often mocked by his friends for this, which sends him off blushing and fuming into a corner to glare at them.

周圍的女生尷尬 - Awkward around Girls
Lychee isn't quite a ladies man. He's alright around his "gal pals", or around someone who he's trying to comfort, but around strangers or any girl who throws him a compliment, he's a flushed mess. He ends up stuttering and then normally smacking himself in the head before saying sorry and scampering off.

有組織及有潔癖 - Organized and a Neat Freak
Neat freak would be an understatement. Lychee keeps EVERYTHING neat and clean, ALL the time. He may actually have a mild case of Obsessive-compulsive-personality disorder (not OCD). Lychee spends a lot of time in his day straightening up his home, and is very careful with guests and what they touch in his space. Messing up his home or his appearance is a very fast way to make him snap (although he won't just sass if you do that.. much yelling will be involved.) He can sometimes manage not to scream at others if they mess something up by mistake, but he will need to do some deep breathing first. He's also a perfectionist, and spends a long time on everything to assure it's perfect.

ImageImage

ImageImage
消遣和嗜好 - Pastimes & Hobbies

打他的便攜式遊戲系統 - Playing his DSI
Lychee loves to play his DSI. His favourite games are ones based around knowledge, so puzzle games and the likes. He also doesn't mind playing some Pokemon from time to time.

閱讀 - Reading
Lychee loves to read. He only reads real books (so not eReaders or Kobos), since he prefers to read on paper. His favourite books are post-apocolyptic novels and mystery books (but only well written ones, since he can guess endings of the simpler ones long before he finishes the book).

寫作 - Writing
Lychee enjoys writing poetry from time to time. He finds it a great stress reliever, and his favourite poems to write are haikus. He writes about basically everything.

清潔的 - "Cleaning"
Lychee considers cleaning a hobby, although few would. He enjoys cleaning his home and surroundings, and actually carries a custom swiss army knife fit with a brush around with him. The only time he doesn't enjoy cleaning is when he has to clean up somebody else's mess in his personal space. Especially if they made it intentionally.

盆景 - Bonsai Gardening
Lychee loves to tend his bonsai trees. He keeps a large collection on his windowsill, and each is a different type of tree. All of them have fancy little pots (most are the rectangular ones with little feet on the bottom), along with delicate little accessories. One of his older bonsais has a little swing on it. Current Bonsai Project: getting one to grow miniature fruit. his fruit trees only grow full sized stuff right now.

織 - Weaving
Weaving is something Lychee only discovered recently, and is rather good at. Lychee likes to use dyed strips of grass to weave rugs, placemats, coasters, and even baskets. This is more of an ongoing project, considering weaving a rug (which includes dying the grass he'll use) can easily take over a month. He finds it a good way to relieve stress. Lychee sells some of the rugs and placemats he makes, and the money he makes goes into his "hobby fund", which he uses to buy more supplies.

錦鯉錦鯉 - Koi Koi

名 Name - Yan Zhi,腌汁 - Pickle in Chinese
年齡 Age - 12 Years Old, same as Lychee
性別 Gender - Male

錦鯉類型 Koi Type - 茶鯉 Chagoi
(excerpt from Wikipedia) "tea-colored", this koi can range in color from pale olive-drab green or brown to copper or bronze and more recently, darker, subdued orange shades. Famous for its docile, friendly personality and large size, it is considered a sign of good luck among koi keepers.

個性 - Personality
Yan Zhi has about as much personality as a koi really can. He's perky and curious, with a particular fascination to bright lights/screens. His favourite foods are grasshoppers and algae wafers. He doesn't like to leave Lychee's tail, and doesn't jump out (even just to jump, not to leave) very often.

消遣 - Pastimes
Can a fish even have pastimes? Why not? Yan Zhi spends most of his time doing laps around Lychee's tail, although he'll sometimes sit and blow bubbles when he's bored. Zhi also constantly patrols Lychee's tail for bugs that may fall in, because they're dinner. Sometimes Lychee will put a leaf on his tail for Zhi to watch.

歷史 - History

Lychee was born in a den under a "momiji" (Maple) tree next to a river. It was a bitter day in October, and Lychee came into the world shivering. He was brought up mostly inside the den, and wasn't allowed to leave it for months due to the bitter cold. His parents had built a stash of food up to tide them over for the winter since leaving wasn't an option when it was below freezing. Lychee quickly got on his parents nerves during the long stay in the den, and was so excited when he was first allowed out, that he didn't think twice. Lychee sprinted up and out of the den, slipping on the slick spring mud and sliding onto the bank of a near-by river. He was pulled in by the current, and, although his father was quick to get him out, has never been comfortable around water of any sort (except for that of his tail, although he tries not to let it touch him) of liquid. He was given his koi shortly after this traumatizing experience, and has never gone anywhere without Zhi (Lychee chose Zhi's name, against the recommendations of his parents, who told him to choose something less childish. (it means Pickle)). After he was old enough to go out on his own, Lychee set off to explore. Although his parents had warned about the dangers of humans, Lychee was still curious. He was quick to head straight for their civilizations, although he stayed on the fringes. He found most of the people to be curious of him, but kept his distance. Lychee is more comfortable around humans than most Koi Koi Inus, but is still weary. He is almost tame with the few humans he trusts, but does not live with any of them (although he sometimes spends time indoors in the winter). He will not allow any humans to touch him, ever.

故事時間 - Story Time!

This is a story from when I was much younger. My first foray into human society. I left my family for the first time with only a brief goodbye. I wanted to roam, to explore, to be free! So away I went.

The soft soil was damp and slightly sticky, with trees rising like pillars from it's midst. There were a few small plants springing from the mud, beginning new lives. I smiled and breathed in the clean forest air. I didn't know where I was going, only that it would be somewhere amazing. After walking for almost an hour, I came upon something curious... garbage. I didn't know it at the time, but this was human waste. I stuck my snout into the can and flinched as the jagged edge dug into my skin. I pulled my head out and glared at the can. Ahead of my, I noticed more waste. More garbage. It took everything I had in me not to clean it up (I don't think I could resist if I tried now >.>), and I moved in to the city. Humans bustled about their lives, heading through the mess of the streets without a care. They all had bags and baskets with them, and some had dogs and other animals. In the middle of a large black path, strange metallic beasts crawled along (I know now these are cars). I watched, frozen, on the very edge of society, where the dirt turned to cement. Nobody noticed me. I put one foot onto the cold stone, and slipped along the back off the shops. I quickened my pace at the sight of grass ahead, and soon was sprinting towards a small park ahead. There were a few trees growing sparsely around the grass, as well as a small shelter with some benches underneath. As I passed by one of the benches at the base of a tree, a human called out to me. I had never really heard a human. They sounded.. strange. I froze, ears flat against my head, hackles raised. I turned towards the human, who was leaning forwards and holding a small red fruit... a cherry. I couldn't help it. My nose twitched. "Here puppy," the human crooned, dangling the cherry away from himself. I took a step forwards, and the human moved his hand. I recoiled and snarled, but the human didn't seem afraid. He launched the cherry into the air, and it landed at my paws. I lowered my head slowly, never taking my eyes off the man, and grabbed the cherry. I was gone, streaking back out into the hedge that encompassed the park. I spit the cherry pit out of my mouth and gazed back out into the park. The man was leaning back and eating the rest of his cherries, completely relaxed. A few other people moved about the park, walking and talking mostly. I can't say I've been happier than when I slipped back out into the forest and breathed in the clean air, not tainted with human filth. That wasn't the last time I've travelled to a city, but it was certainly the most exciting time.

(really proud of how this came out ^u^)

WIP <3
Last edited by flyteck on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 38 times in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 pm

flyteck wrote:Does the symbol on the fan mean anything? I'm sure it does, just not sure what XD

Yep, it means 'Dragon' ;3
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berceuse » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:15 pm

reserved. c:
berceuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Very nice ^^
Last edited by CaptainHiccup on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Xanthia » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Nevermind, this little guy isn't for me. But good luck to whoever wins!!
Last edited by ~Xanthia on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Xanthia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me