Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Koi Koi Inu #1

Postby Queen Akemi » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:27 am

What is a Koi Koi Inu?

DreamerDaWolf wrote:They're small, fluffy dogs that always carry around fans. Their most distinct feature, though, is their tails which are made completely of water. The water tails can move around, almost like a regular tail, so the water kind of sprays out of them. Their water tails always have a koi fish that swims around in them.

The Winner is, Cobweb, for the great name and story!

The Runner Up is, Pikachu Von Schweetz , PM what colors you want ;3

Thank you guys for entering!
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi Koi Inu #1

Postby Tempest Rain » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 am

User:
Tempest Rain

Name:
Alona

Alona is a mix between the names; Aloa and Halona, Aloa means virtue and prosperity and Halona means beloved; of good fortune

The waves churned and spun in an array of vibrant blue hues. The sun was just barely a sliver in the horizon and the shore birds sung their songs that echoed throughout the cliffs.

Art (optional):

Definite reserve <3

Very beautiful adopt, Dreamer <3
Last edited by Tempest Rain on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 am

---------------⇝⊙⇜---------------

❝ Do not stress about the P AI N in the P A S T
Live in the P R E S E NT and it will all be A L R I G H T . . .❞

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house,

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind,

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December,

but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you

and I'll keep you sheltered from the

storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done,

I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done,

I think I love you better now

╚═════════════════════╝
桜 • 喜び • 内気な • 美しい • 思いやり
Sakura • Joy • Shy • Beautiful • Caring
User:
Hi Dreamer!! It's me,PokeZelda.
I'm sure you've never ever heard of me ever in your entire life (sarcastic voice).
Name:Sakura.
When I first saw this Koi Koi,I immedeatly thought:
PINK=CHERRY TREE
I know.I have a vivid imagination (more sarcasm).
So,the meaning of "Sakura" is "cherry tree" in Japanese.I look at Koi Kois,and I'm like,they totally have japanese religion.Idk why,I just did.So,that is how this name was born.

I didn't think of this gal as a boy at all.Sakura just isn't a boy's name.

Story:

Art (optional):

WIPWIPWIP
Last edited by winter.sunset on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zelda - Saria - Midna - Tetra
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellidan4234 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 am

▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏

╔════════════════════╗
...Image
╚════════════════════╝
υѕєяиαмє:
Bella star4234

иαмє:
美咲
The name I chose for this beautiful creature was Misaki (美咲), the Japanese word for beautiful blossom. The Koi Koi Inu reminds me of a beautiful Japanese flower blossom, so I think its name should be Misaki.

gєи∂єя:
I believe this Koi Koi Inu should be female. She resembles flowers to me, and therefore I think she should be a girl.

ѕтσяу:
Summer had finally arrived, and Misaki didn't want to waste any moment of it. She loved to play baseball, and the summer was the perfect time for it. She smiled and she noticed a letter by her paw. Misaki wondered where it came from, but she still ripped apart the envelope. She examined its contents, a letter and a supply list. She skimmed through the letter.

Letter wrote:Dear Misaki,
You have shown you are a talented baseball player, and a good sport. Your team captain has requested that you should be in the special baseball camp for talented players. Attached is your supply list if you would like to come to the go-away camp. We hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
Mami Megumi

Misaki couldn't believe what she just read. She raced to her mother and told her the news. Her mother smiled and gave Misaki permission to go to the camp. Misaki squealed, even though she had never been far from her home without her parents. Still, she couldn't wait for July, when her camp would begin.
~~~~~~~
Finally, the day she had been waiting for arrived. She entered the camp grounds slightly nervous. Would she make friends? Would she make a fool out of herself? She tried to push her negative thoughts away and focused on having a good time. She unpacked in her cabin and walked to the lunch hall to eat. As she entered the room, she got a tray of food and she looked around to find a place to sit. She saw an empty table and decided that was the best place to sit for now. She began to eat when someone sat next to her. "Hey, anyone sitting here?" Misaki looked at the Koi Koi Inu. She paused, and then shook her head. "No, as far as I know. You can sit here if you want." She gave a little smile to the Koi Koi Inu. After Lunch, the two found out they were both new to the camp and were in the same cabins. They instantly became friends, and they were much happier when they found out they'd be on the same baseball team.
~~~~~~~
The first game began a few days after the beginning of camp. The Koi Koi Inus played with amazing skill. Misaki soon had to bat and she stood at home plate. With the bat in her mouth, she hit the ball to center field. It soared pretty far over the Koi Koi Inus, but they were very fast. She was only able to get a single, but she was still happy. When her team switched to fielders, the batter that was first had an evil glare in his eyes. The pitcher on her team threw a very good fastball, but the batter still hit the ball perfectly and it flew to left field, father than anyone else's. Misaki stood puzzled, so when the ball was thrown to her, she didn't catch it and the batter got a home run. After her team lost the game, Misaki ran straight to her cabin. She cried for a little while, but realized it wasn't her fault her team lost. That batter had been getting perfect home runs the whole time. He was cheating! Misaki couldn't find any better explanation for the situation.
~~~~~~~
After having dinner alone with angry glares from her team mates, she decided that she spy on that cheater. She crept up to his cabin after everyone was asleep. She heard some cheering and looked into the window. Someone was blocking her view, so she just listened. "Ha! That team was so fooled! Thinking that weakling girl was the reason they lost!" The rest of them laughed. "We'll surely win the whole season!" More laughter came from inside. Misaki ran away as fast as she could to tell someone. On the way back to her cabin, she bumped into a counselor. "What do you think you're doing up this late? Well?" She asked. "Err, um, nothing..." Misaki's voice trailed off. "Well, it's against the rules, so you won't be able to participate in the next three games. Now go to bed!" The lady stared at her with a stern look. "Yes, Ma'am. I'll be going!" Misaki raced back to her cabin. Could anything get any worse? This is the very first time I've ever broken the rules! And now I can't play and make up for what I did! Misaki wanted to go home. She didn't belong here. At least, she didn't think she did.
~~~~~~~
When Misaki watched the fourth game, her team was still being crushed. She felt really bad for them, and she didn't know what to do. Then it struck her. She watched all of their moves very carefully and found out a way to beat them. After the game, she went to the team captain on her team. "I have something important to say. I saw everyone's moves in this game and they're the sme as the last game. If you let me teach my plan to everyone, we can beat them! I know you don't trust me, but I'm only asking for one game. If my plan doesn't work, we can go back to the old plan." The team captain thought for a moment. "Fine. You can be team captain for the next game. Maybe you won't let us down after all."
~~~~~~~
Misaki worked as hard as she could. At first, no one would even listen to her. But she didn't give up, and they admired that. Soon, the next game came. She played like she never had before. Luckily, her plan worked. The other team was fooled, for the did plays that none of them had done. They started to win the games, and the Koi Koi Inus began to respect her. When the camp was over, she knew that those days were the best in her life, even if it was a little difficult at first.

Misaki wrote:Hey! It was a lot difficult!

αят:
by me <33

wip!
Last edited by bellidan4234 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pomegranate juice » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:58 am

User:Hannahbanana980
Name:Xiàngyá( it means Ivory in Chinese,Ivory is my fav word in the WHOLE WORLD)
Story:She frolics in Tokoyo Japan exploring the high city lights only to return when her master calls her
Art ):WIP
Song: Feel this moment- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXwY5HxYC3k
Brielle- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8iWq3mwm4
Last edited by pomegranate juice on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
pomegranate juice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:03 am

User: ZombieLuv<3
Name: Samaki wa Maji (means fish water in swahili)
Story: Samaki lives deep in the forest with her master, Naratu. She loves chasing sticks and having fun. She is very caring and sweet to everyone.
Art (optional):
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1371255321
p.s. sorry the colors are totally wrong :T
Last edited by siennacereal on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xtr.terrestrial » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 am

T H E ~ D R E A M ~ T H A T ~ W O U L D ~ C O M E ~ T R U E ~ S O M E D A Y...

u s e r n a m e:: .~.AdeleKitty.~.
n a m e:: Saku (咲く)
m e a n i n g:: Bloom in japanese. She was names saku because throughout her life, she has had a hard time. Many things have happened in her past life that will forever haunt her. She is starting to bloom, and look past the darkness of her past life into the light of the future
g e n d e r:: Female

...O N L Y ~ B E C O M E S ~ A ~ F A I N T ~ U N H E A R D ~ M U T T E R...

t h e m e ~ s o n g s:: Agony- Kotoko
Undying Love- Kotoko

a r t:: By Me

[i]...W A N D E R I N G ~ W H I L E ~ I N S I D E ~ T H E ~ L I G H T ~ O F ~ T H E ~ N I G H T...
Last edited by xtr.terrestrial on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

[ hunter . she/her . bi ]

X . X . X
xtr.terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:10 am

;3; reserved <3
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TemaPup » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:26 am

User: TemaPup

Name: Koinu no Sakana

Meaning: I saw the name "Koi Koi Inu" and immediately remembered Koinu, which is Japanese for little pup. The ending, "No Sakana" means fish, or more specifically of fish. So the name "Little fish puppy," really felt good for him. I saw him and just imagined him coming from a lake, leaving swimming Koi in his wake.

Story: In a small village in Japan, a very long time ago, a young fisherman sat alongside a lake near his home. His pregnant wife had succumbed to a horrid virus plaguing the land, for the water was very ill. Some thought the water spirits were dying. He held in his hand a tiger lily, for they were his wife's favorite flower. He dropped his hands into the water, letting them fill with a small puddle as he prayed for his wife and son's souls. He let the lily go, and watched it float. The sun was setting, and the water was tinged pink and orange around the flower.
Suddenly, the water spread out with little waves, and baby Koi swam around the lily in an orange vortex. The fisherman blinked and looked into the water. A small form was taking shape beneath the surface, glowing slightly. He dipped his hands back into the water, cradling the form. As he lifted it from the water, a small dog began to take shape. He held it under the front legs in amazement as the water dripped from its coat, which resembled the flesh of the Koi. He realized water was staying on the pup, forming a fluffy tail. The Koi leapt out to jump through the tail.
The man took the pup home, and raised it as if it were his lost son. With time, he realized the water that the pup walked in became clean. He looked at the pup and knew what he must do. He released the dog, and watched from his home as it skipped over the water's surface, purifying it as it left.

From that day forward, the dog forever remained a youthful puppy, warding off illness from the village. Those sick would visit the village, bathing in the lake by the man's home. The man had long since passed, but the dog remained. The pure water would cleanse their bodies and minds, and some even swore, to this day, they saw the form of a puppy skipping across the lake's surface.

Art (optional): In progress

Song: Till I Find You OR If I Could See You by Yiruma
Last edited by TemaPup on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TemaPup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 am

*Raises hand* I reserve all over this Koi Koi Inu. CASE CLOSED. *slams mallet on table*

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes