SRN #8 - Open by Inudog

Based on Click to view
Artist Inudog [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

SRN #8 - Open

Postby Inudog » Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 am

As you could've guessed.... I wanted flan when I started drawing this guy.... >.> <.<

Saurons are fast, using their powerful front legs to push themselves into speed. They are scaly except for their mane and their size resembles a Draft Horse. They are big, but usually gentle creatures who love to do whatever they do - reading, writing, magic, herbs, art, running. They are any color, but they will always have at least one bright color on their body.

To try out for this one, all you have to do is tell me your favorite food, and why you like it. ((NOTE: Not the Sauron's favorite food, yours.

However, I won't be judging by the type of food, rather the reason as to why you like it (: Your favorite food could be roaches for all I care, as long as you can give me a good, in depth reason as to why you like em. Even if your fav. food is something awesome like..... I dunno..... Nutella, Is you just say "Cuz I leik et" That's not gonna work.

Code: Select all
[i]Sauron name:
Your fav. food:
Why is this your fav. food?:[/i]

Ends June 5th.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SRN #8 - Open

Postby heartofilum » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Sauron name: Max
Your fav. food: Cheese
Why is this your fav. food?: There are SO MANY types of cheese, everyone is bound to like one. It's a food for everyone :3
heartofilum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me